new mums & mums to be !!! Who`s baby is due next ???

I always lurk on this thread but wanted to wish u all the best of luck with the babies
helen i have follwed u right from ur wedding pics, sorry u r having such a rough time xxx
bet nina has had her baby by now !
and sonks as for the bus driver WHAT R U LIKE lol lol

Hi everyone. Waiting for the good news so am checking your forum all the time. I gave up smoking when I was three months pregnant with my little darling girl who is going to be two in a few months. My partner also gave up with me and we are both still non-smokers or should I say ex-smokers as we are the worst - lol.
Good luck everyone.

Thanks....just proves it can be done!! Well done to both of you!!!

Ok who wants a giggle at my expense...?

Myself and Dan were just about to get off the bus from hospital when Dans great auntie got on the bus so I said hi to her........as I get off the bus I always say thanks to the driver.....well I turned , looked him in the eye and said "hiya" as I was getting off, all the people in the queue just burst out laughing. So I quickly looked back at him and said I did mean to say thank you......he just smiled and said " I thought so " omg how stupid did I feel ......but it made Dan laugh.

He he he.....!!;)

sonkie - sorry to hear about the smoking thing, not helped by pregnancy nose either ay? hows your pelvis today? hope its easier.. also your hernia - is that causing you any trouble the nearer you get?

bea, yep, shes far too comfy in there.. how are you getting on? hope everythings ok!

we should have all given our mobile number to someone, would have stopped us all wondering about nina! sonkie and I have each others - bea, im happy to grab yours and then i can post updates if you like, the 18th june must be coming round for you ay?

well the reg didnt examine me at all this morning after lookin forward to something being done, even though my bishops score is now 5.5 (assesses how favourable your cervix is to an induction working.. scored out of 13. over 7 they induce you by just breaking your watrs. under 5 you need hormone pessaries to get your cervix open enouh to break the waters. 0-1 means you dont bother..) but she just said i wasnt near enough yet and theyd examine me at the end of the week.. i dont understand.. ive done inductions on women who are less favourable than me, i dont understand why theyre leaving me.. im in so much pain from all the sweeps yet theyre not progressing me enough - and no one is giving me a cut off point.. as i said to them this morning, what if im not favourable until 10 days after my due date? would i just be left that long? im exhausted - from the pain, the lack of sleep - but nothing seems to be being done.. i really wish theyd do something now.. th consultant isnt in until thurs, more likely friday though so i doubt anything will happen til then. its as frustrating for hubby as it is for me, more so for him as his father had a stroke a few weeks ago so hes supporting him too as well as looking after thedog and the house - and trying to work full time and set the business up too.. i cant even do annything here to help him, i could at least make a meal at home or make sure he had a clean uniform for work, i know its little things but it did make a difference and i just feel so useless stuck here when theyre not doing anything.. it might be partly my fault for grabbbing on to things (like that the sho said the reg would assess me today re inducing me today) and hoping - but when ive been in so much pain for over 30 weeks its understandable..

but still, i'll have to run out of tears eventually today and tomorrow is a new day so will see what that brings, would be wonderful if it were labour - fingers crossed ay?

How you dont "really throw your toys out of your cot" and have a total tantrum - I think I would kick up hell???(God knows you would be entitled to at this stage!) I know you are a professional and you dont want to be difficult.........but I wonder cos you are gritting your teeth - you are being left day by day....As you said yourself irregardless of how "favourable" you were if you were two weeks over you would be induced either way??? You know the system better than all of us but it seems sooooo unfair that you are in constant pain and taking constant painkillers??? Big big Hugs hun!!!

kittyb - thank you!

sonya - i dont know.. i just dont know.. in fairness they are actually busybut that wouldnt be why theyre leaving me - i wish i knew -why- because "youre not favourable enough" just doesnt make sense.. glad things better with dans foot and hope the adhd session is better for your feet/pelvis than last time..

heya nat, how are you? thanks sweets..

bea - i came close to it this morning talking to one doc but he just wasnt changing his mind.. will wait til i see consultant and have a long chat with her.. what partly concerns me is i have so little to give now - mentally as well as physically - i dont know how im going to get through labbour.. the longer they leave it the worse i get, even though the only time ive left my bed in the last week is to either have a shower or go tothe loo, ive really dropped down yet again - another week is yet more deterioration..

its my 30th birthday on friday, hopefully jocelyn will give me the only birthday present i really want..

ive had another huge show this morning and feel like ive got a really upset tummy so i dont know whether anything might be starting naturally - although i mentioed to the mw just now whether she could sweep me before my clexane injection a 10 (blood thinning inj to stop me getting blood clots while im bed bound, i cant have an epidural within 12 hours of this inj) and she very matter of factly said oh you wont be needing that today with your bishops nscore.. thanks.. but still, wait and see wha ooh,reg is coming to sweep me in 5 minutes..

bugger, no change 0 in fact she makkes my bs less than the mws have... no she wont induce me today. i give up.. asked her to talk to he consultant and just make a bloody plan that doesnt leave me hanging on likke this just waiting, in agony.. dont know what elso to say, just seems so unfair.. just wish id go into labour but she said (and shes right) im days away from spontaneous labour yet.. apparently the consultant is in but has a huge scanning list so wont be able to see me but the reg will try and talk to her.. all a bit poo...

oh god Sunflower - you are having such a rough time :gentle hugs: Lets hope Jocelyn makes and appearance for your birthday !

How early in your pregnancy did all this start ? You and Sonkie certainley both seem to be having a really really rough time and it does seem MOST unfair !

I think I've got off very light so far. I'm now just over 15 weeks and haven't even had morning sickness. I am prone to getting very light headed. For the last week or two, my belly feels rather uncomfortable. No moving yet- just feel heavy, bloated inside and uncomfortable all the time ... but compared to how you all seem to be doing I'm embarrased just mentioning it !

just seen consultant, shes going to do the sweep herself tomorrow so that she can reaaly see how things have changed over the last week.. she also said shes not going to leave me longer than the middle of next week whic is giving me something to aim for.. shes still very anti doing anything before then as wants to avoid a section at all costs..
jus had some more oramorph so going to try and get some zzz now, didnt manage much until overnight until 4, which meant i then slept through my 6am dugs and woke up in handover so they were 2.5hours late by the time i got them so we are playing catchup now to get on top of the pain!

sarah - i was just going to ask about movements! i was quite late - 19 weeksbut they were there every day after that! lucky you with no morning sickness! hope mothernature is kind and doesnt give you rotten heartbutn later instead! you must have your 20 week scan soon - are you going to find out what youre having if you can? my spd started at 8-9 weeks and i was off work on crutches at 14 weeks following someone accidently swinging a door in to me which knocked me right off my feet.. keep eating little and often and drinking lots to combat thhe lightheadedness, it should start easing off for you soon hopefully - not the nicest feeling in the world is it?!

OMG while the middle of next week seems around the corner but a long way off when you are managing on a few hours sleep and the mental and physical draining effect of of pain and painkillers..... Sending you as many good vibes as possible...you are so brave you will get through this.....but dont be afraid to throw a few tantrums (you are allowed..... been ranting to my mid-wife sister in law this morning about what you have been going through!)

Fingers crossed your little darling will decide enough is enough too and make a move towards "the light".......thinking of you!!

oh god Sunflower - you are having such a rough time :gentle hugs: Lets hope Jocelyn makes and appearance for your birthday !

How early in your pregnancy did all this start ? You and Sonkie certainley both seem to be having a really really rough time and it does seem MOST unfair !

I think I've got off very light so far. I'm now just over 15 weeks and haven't even had morning sickness. I am prone to getting very light headed. For the last week or two, my belly feels rather uncomfortable. No moving yet- just feel heavy, bloated inside and uncomfortable all the time ... but compared to how you all seem to be doing I'm embarrased just mentioning it !

We are both the lucky ones....I had no side effects at all other than being a bit colder than usual in the first tm.....felt bloated too but that eased off after week 17/18...is this your first baby....I had movements at 15 weeks but this is my second so you tend to feel this much earlier!!;) Keep us posted on how you getting on...not long for till your scan which is soo exciting?

Hiya guys....wow Nina must have had baby.....she would have been on by now if not......hope all has gone well and they are both healthy and settling in.

ADHD meeting went ok....though feet were huge by the time we got there so put my feet up on another chair.....lol.
Had a better night last night after my early morning yesterday, but have missed my nap today so am starting to feel tired now.

Got scan tomorrow and see consultant....I dont have a clue who he/she is as so far I have seen a blonde woman (Natasha I think she said) and last time it was a bloke with a junior with him.....!!!

Helen the bigger show sounds promising, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you that something happens soon........but at least consultant has said for next week so at least you have a time limit at last.

Bea - yes, it's my first and exciting but very scarey at the same time ! I'm not sure if I'm having little movements or not at the moment to be honest. Once or twice thought I had...

I certainley know when I roll over in bid in the night - it feels like I've got a grapefruit in my belly

Hiya guys....wow Nina must have had baby.....she would have been on by now if not......hope all has gone well and they are both healthy and settling in.

ADHD meeting went ok....though feet were huge by the time we got there so put my feet up on another chair.....lol.
Had a better night last night after my early morning yesterday, but have missed my nap today so am starting to feel tired now.

Got scan tomorrow and see consultant....I dont have a clue who he/she is as so far I have seen a blonde woman (Natasha I think she said) and last time it was a bloke with a junior with him.....!!!

Helen the bigger show sounds promising, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you that something happens soon........but at least consultant has said for next week so at least you have a time limit at last.

Great the meeting went well....I spent my day now with my feet elevated....its the only way to ensure my shoes still fit as I am going home....

Enjoy the next scan.....its always exciting to see inside and whats happening.....

I bet Nina has had her baby .....cant wait to hear how she;s doing.....fingers crossed for Sunflower!!

Bea - yes, it's my first and exciting but very scarey at the same time ! I'm not sure if I'm having little movements or not at the moment to be honest. Once or twice thought I had...

I certainley know when I roll over in bid in the night - it feels like I've got a grapefruit in my belly

If you think you are then you probably are - the first movements almost feel like a feathery movement that you cant quiet make out.......how exciting! The weeks just fly by really so enjoy and keep posting to let us know how you are doing??

Any food cravings??

thanks guys.. bea - what did your sil think out of intrest? sonya - glad pelvis wasnt as sore tis time - although sorry about your feet! hope theyre less swollen this morning! sarah - i remeber that grapefruit feeling, its lovely isnt it? especially as (apart from the ms etc which youve wonderfully escaped!) its the first real tangible "im pregnant" thing!

had a better afternoon yesterday - managed to doze for 3 hours off and on which has really helped in the energy stakes, i get so miserable when tired so sleep is good at the moment!

hubby came in last night and had supper together - getting a nice routine, he'll bring in salad and something to gowth it and we'll munch that while watching tv.. salad craving STILL just as strong - as long as it has mmash with salad cream on it im happy! i hate salad cream normally!!

managed a couple of hours between 11.30 and 2 last night (odd wee trips but went straight back to sleep) but then was awake til nearly 6 before oramorph doses kicked in.. managed another hour after that - more dozing on the cards today!

will let you know how the sweep goes with the consultant, she said she would be here bang on 8 so guessing somethinng must have waylayed her..

no cravings here at all. The only thing I find is that by 5 / 6 pm I have pretty much no appetite and don't want to look at food. I'll pick at dinner and then later have a piece of fruit and glass of fruit juice.

Yesterday - I felt really bloated and crampy. I had just bought a load of new jeans before I found out I was pregnant. I can still get into them, but prefer the ones that are far too big and falling off.... though do need a belt. However, yesterday although the belt was loose, I couldn't stand it round my middle. No belt today, and I'll keep having to oik trousers up !!

I have bought a couple of pairs of maternity jeans. Not worn them yet - but they're a better fit than the too big jeans and just have the elasticated band at the top. I think I'll be in those by the weekend. I tried them on last night and they felt comfy and very small enough not to fall off !

20 week scan is booked for 19th June.

thanks guys.. bea - what did your sil think out of intrest? .

:confused:Sorry - brain not fully in gear this morning - what are you referring to?

Hope this am goes ok......and glad you are getting some rest......looking at your trigger - you are almost at the 40 week mark! Wow! Women are amazing arent they?!

no cravings here at all. The only thing I find is that by 5 / 6 pm I have pretty much no appetite and don't want to look at food. I'll pick at dinner and then later have a piece of fruit and glass of fruit juice.

Yesterday - I felt really bloated and crampy. I had just bought a load of new jeans before I found out I was pregnant. I can still get into them, but prefer the ones that are far too big and falling off.... though do need a belt. However, yesterday although the belt was loose, I couldn't stand it round my middle. No belt today, and I'll keep having to oik trousers up !!

I have bought a couple of pairs of maternity jeans. Not worn them yet - but they're a better fit than the too big jeans and just have the elasticated band at the top. I think I'll be in those by the weekend. I tried them on last night and they felt comfy and very small enough not to fall off !

20 week scan is booked for 19th June.

Keep away from apples hun....they then to bloat you more than other fruits!!;)

The clothes thing is sooo difficult.....have you checked out many online shops

:confused:Sorry - brain not fully in gear this morning - what are you referring to?

Hope this am goes ok......and glad you are getting some rest......looking at your trigger - you are almost at the 40 week mark! Wow! Women are amazing arent they?!

post 450 - you said you were talking to your sil (midwife!) about me!

sarah - you wont look back one you get the mat jeans on, after being uncomfy in normal clothes maternity ones are heaven!

Back