new mums & mums to be !!! Who`s baby is due next ???

How's hospital Sunflower? Hope they are treating you well....you need plenty of TCL.....

Best of luck tomorrow....will you go for the c-section on 7th if nothing is happening? or just wait and see...you definately sound like our first is on the way....

On the diet side....you are recommended to wait 3 months before dieting to allow your body recover and regain all the vits and mins our little munchins are drained out of us! I plan to go back to my ladies gym in August (c-section permitting) - its just a half hour work out with light weights and when I had my son I really didnt leave the house or him for months and it wasnt healthy! Hubby will be off work in August too so there is no excuses. All going well.....I'd like to be back on the LT diet before Christmas...depends on breast feeding etc.....

well no, i have decided against the csection -- see no reason 4 it cuz i feel fine and no signs of preeclampsia!

thanks for sharing your advice on the dieting front...I am going to try it as soon as I feel fit enuf! I need to shift 100 lbs!

glad to know u enjoyed the scan! it would be amazing if all of us had girls!

****anyone did the chinese gender prediction calender to see how accurate it is?

thinking of u sunflower

hope u r doing well...and we're waiting 4 baby news!

i went in for 3rd stretch and sweep on wednesday -- mw felt baby's head and was able to do some actual sweeping of the membranes!

i lost my 'plug' (eww gross!)yesterday and had cramps all day...so i am hoping any day now will be her arrival!

OoOOOOO a race between you and Helen now then....sounds like it will be in the next couple of days now then .....good luck hun and hope all goes well.......
Will be trying to pop in and see Helen on sunday after the maternity unit tour.....providing pelvis is ok.

Had a bit of a better sleep last night, well I got up at 6.30 instead of 4am......lol. Hannah has been pretty quiet today so far......so just had a listen for her heartbeat and found it pretty easily so she is still going strong.......I dont know if any of you have been watching coronation street with the Maria storyline but .....how scary!!!!

Hi all....I know Sonkie I am in floods of tears for no reason at the moment anyway so was bawling at the Maria story line.......its too real....perfect baby and then still birth - OMG....!!

Hope you get to see Sunflower and your pelvis is holding up!

Good luck Nina....looks like you will have your bundle of joy in a few days at least.......

Sunflower.....have you had any sign of contractions yet??

Just wanted to wish you all the very best of luck with the pending births. My little heifer is 6.5 months old now. It has flown by. His older brothers adore him.
Back on the diet now.

A big hug and an easy labour (or whatever you are having) !

x
Bettyboo
(mum of 3 little scallywags - the light of my life)

OoOOOOO a race between you and Helen now then....sounds like it will be in the next couple of days now then .....good luck hun and hope all goes well.......thanks sonya for the warm wishes!
Will be trying to pop in and see Helen on sunday after the maternity unit tour.....providing pelvis is ok. hope you get soe relief in the form of a pain free sleep!

Had a bit of a better sleep last night, well I got up at 6.30 instead of 4am......lol. Hannah has been pretty quiet today so far......so just had a listen for her heartbeat and found it pretty easily so she is still going strong.......I dont know if any of you have been watching coronation street with the Maria storyline but .....how scary!!!!

i try to stay away from scary stories!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of love to all you girlies and the new babes that will be here very soon. You are all doing amazingly well after just reading the last 4 pages and seeing some of the struggles.

The joy is about to come. :)

Lacey xx :D

Just wanted to wish you all the very best of luck with the pending births. My little heifer is 6.5 months old now. It has flown by. His older brothers adore him.
Back on the diet now.

A big hug and an easy labour (or whatever you are having) !

x
Bettyboo
(mum of 3 little scallywags - the light of my life)
Oh thanks Bettyboo....cant believe last six months has flown by!! WOW.....Good to hear you are doing well....how did you find the weight gain during pregnancy?

i try to stay away from scary stories!!!!!!!!!!!

Good idea........my hubby refused to have Corry this evening.....now he actually doesnt like it but is tried of my in tears at looking it....sort of cant blame him!!

Hmmmmm wonder how Helen is ...she not been on for a while ......think we should place bets on who will be the first ....lol. Cant wait to hear how everyones birth goes......and see pics of our new arrivals.

I know Sonkie! Sunflower in hospital and Nina sounds like she's in early labour!! Really exicted for them...and cant wait to see the first photos toooo...... It's just be the two of us for a few weeks - did you go to full term with the boys?

UPDATE

WATER BROKE at 1.30 am this morning...contractions have begun --> NOW EVERY 15 MINUTES...SO not in hospital yet! cooking and cleaning instead --

will keep u posted!

good luck sunflower!

thanks sonya and bea for checking in on us!

WATER BROKE at 1.30 am this morning...contractions have begun --> NOW EVERY 15 MINUTES...SO not in hospital yet! cooking and cleaning instead --

will keep u posted!

good luck sunflower!

Oh wow that is fab news.....dont forget to keep your strength up by snacking in the early stage ........oh im so pleased for you Nina, all the best for the delivery hun....x

I text Helen this morning she is fine has managed to get a bit more sleep in short bursts so feel a bit brighter. Cervix still not ready to go yet but at least she is resting.

Nina ......I just passed on your news to Helen and she wishes you well and for a great birth and beautiful baby........!

GOOD LUCK X

will keep u posted!

good luck sunflower!

Wishing you all the best Nina!

Love Mini xxx

Thinking of you Sunflower and wishing you all the best.

Love Mini xxx

Wishing all of you the very best - it's been real exciting reading this thread - I'm betting there's another lifelong group of friends all due to Minimins.com!

Wishing you all the quickest, least painful deliveries possible and I for one am keeping an eye to hear about the new arrivals.

Back