new mums & mums to be !!! Who`s baby is due next ???

I am feeling awful today. Keep having heartburn and now i cant sleep because the baby is kicking like crazy, has been all day really. I hope this is a sign, as i predicted i would go into labour on 26th.

Hiya Bea......Im fine, had a better nights sleep last night, well I wasn`t up at 2.30 anyway....lol.
Fed up with the braxton hicks now....Iv done this twice before so why do I need to practice......pmsl. Well hopefully they are doing something to the cervix so suppose I had better not complain.

Hope its not too long for you now Naomi......!

I am feeling awful today. Keep having heartburn and now i cant sleep because the baby is kicking like crazy, has been all day really. I hope this is a sign, as i predicted i would go into labour on 26th.

I'm having heartburn a lot lately too....baby running out space LOL.....any sign of labour today??? Best of luck hun!

Hiya Bea......Im fine, had a better nights sleep last night, well I wasn`t up at 2.30 anyway....lol.
Fed up with the braxton hicks now....Iv done this twice before so why do I need to practice......pmsl. Well hopefully they are doing something to the cervix so suppose I had better not complain.

Hope its not too long for you now Naomi......!

Remember with my son when you are approaching the 40 week mark you get really impatient......I am getting the Braxton Hicks tooo...but waking everytime I go to move in the bed is just exhausting......8 more working days till i finish up in work and it wont come too quickly.....finding getting up in the morning sooo difficult! Anyhoo.....as you said not long now!!!

This thread makes me so broody! Anyone need a babysitter? lol xx

congratulations to Helen (and hubby) and hello to Jocelyn Kara!

thinking of all the rest of you minimins mummies, and hoping to hear lovely news from you all soon

xxx

Just back from antenatal appointment with dr...everything fine.....next appointment is for the due date ...lol.
Feeling really tired now......and ankles swell by evening now.

How is everyone else getting on ????

Glad everything is ok Sonkie, hopefully you wont make it to your next appointment. :D
My next appointment is Thursday i know my midwife is not expecting to see me, but i have a funny feeling she will be lol.

nothing interesting doing here... just plodding on as usual. Mum is knitting for Britain I believe. 20 week scan is 19th June.

I spent the rainy bank holiday yesterday surfing the net looking at "wheels" (prams) and getting even more thoroughly confuddled...

I'm feeling fine - better infact than I have done the past few weeks... though still prone to tiredness spells.

I spent the rainy bank holiday yesterday surfing the net looking at "wheels" (prams) and getting even more thoroughly confuddled...

It all depends on what you will be doing, if you do a lot of walking you may want a more sturdy pram, if you are mainly gonna be in the car you may want a smaller lightweight one.
I would advise you go shopping and have a go at pushing the prams round and getting the feel for them, you may find one you like the look of but it may be cumbersome and heavy.
Also worth seeing if it fits in the car boot.

I have Daniels pram from 14 years ago.....its a 2 in 1 silver cross pram which can convert from pram to pushchair facing forward. Both my boys have used this pram and its lovely to push as it has a fully sprung chassis.

Hey Naomi.......aww I thought maybe your time had come .......hope you dont get to see the midwife and that your little one will be appearing shortly.

Glad everything is ok Sonkie, hopefully you wont make it to your next appointment. :D
My next appointment is Thursday i know my midwife is not expecting to see me, but i have a funny feeling she will be lol.

Once you get to your due date you get sooo impatient!! Hopefully things get moving really sooon.....

I have Daniels pram from 14 years ago.....its a 2 in 1 silver cross pram which can convert from pram to pushchair facing forward. Both my boys have used this pram and its lovely to push as it has a fully sprung chassis.

Oh I saw Jennifer Lopez got one of those Silver Cross prams which are sooo classy and they are timeless.......

With my son I got one from Mothercare but by the time he was finished with it it was a wreck and has to be tossed out.....I got a three wheeler one this time cos I plan to do lots of walking to get some of the fat of this bum!! LOL

nothing interesting doing here... just plodding on as usual. Mum is knitting for Britain I believe. 20 week scan is 19th June.

I'm feeling fine - better infact than I have done the past few weeks... though still prone to tiredness spells.

Sonkie's advice is spot on!! I got a three wheel sporty one for all the long "fat burning" walks I am planning! Its black so hubby should have no problem pushing too (he wasnt keen on some of the bright trendy colours LOL).....also I would pop into mothercare or one of the baby shops and ask them to give you some advice - online is impossible to know what to do!! Best of luck hun1

Hi Ladies,

Any more news from Sunflowerbride? Is she OK?

As she had a c-section she will be in hospital for 4 or 5 days at least so expect to hear more from her when she's out.....

Sonkie - have you had any more texts??

Won't she get a little more time as an inpatient with all her previous problems?

Hey guys no more texts from Helen.......will let you know as soon as I hear, will text her again today to see how she is getting on ....I text her a couple of days ago to see if she ok but had no reply........probably getting to know little one.
Hopefully they are all ok......!

I think the week after you've had the baby is a total haze.......

Back