new mums & mums to be !!! Who`s baby is due next ???

Hi how is everyone today?

Nothing is happening for me at the moment:sigh: The kids are running around the house driving me mad and i feel too tired to do anything. I just want this pregnancy over now:sigh:

Hi guys I have had a message from Helen and a picture too......hope I get it put up ok......lol.
Jocelyn is withdrawing from the drugs now so they will be staying in hospital until she ok enough to go home. She is needing a lot of cuddles and taking up to an hour and a half to feed. Jocelyn has also gone from 9lb 8 oz to 8lb 1 oz so has lost quite a bit of weight.
She has also had loose nappies and was jaundiced though this has settled now.

Helen herself is struggling with the SPD ....saying she feels like she has been hit by a bus.......at least they are in the right place and getting the help they need.

Right hope picture goes up...!

Attachments

• mobile 028.jpg
    mobile 028.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 85
Aw she is beautiful! Congratulations again Sunflower! Wishing you a speedy recovery xx
P.S Thanks to Sonkie for the post xx

Thanks for the update Sonia - its weird - I don't know any of you but find myself thinking about you all and wondering how you are.

Sunflower - she is an absolute stunner. Hope that you and she make a speedy recovery.

Best wishes xx

Awwwww she is lovely, like a little doll.

Oh my god, that is one of the most beautiful babies i have ever seen! Congrats again Helen!

Thank you for sharing Sonkie, How you doing missus?

Oh wow....she's beautiful.

Poor Helen, sounds like she's having a real time of it.

Hope the rest of you ladies are ok :)
xx

Oh Sonkie...thanks for posting....good to hear they ok and on the right track....they both have been through so much...but as you said in the right place.....beautiful photo - she's so cute!

Oh bless. She's gorgeous:cool:

Awwwwwwwwwww she's gorgeous!! Congrats Helen!

So gorgeous - don't forget I've claimed the first cyber hug!:D

So.... who's gonna be next?:rolleyes: My money is on Naomi:p

How are you and your wonderful Sujoud doing Nina?

Morning all hope everyone and their bumps and feeling ok:)

I am off to the midwife at 10.30(wouldnt have accepted that time had i known i would have been turning up) Thought i wouldnt have made it this far but oh well. Thought labour had started last night, only to wake up and realise i was dreaming:( lol

Morning everyone.

Just wanted to say congratulations to Helen she is an absolute Doll.

Good luck Naomi hope the labour hurries to start for you.

So i saw the midwife and yes she was surprised to see me lol. She said the baby is 3/5 so close and yet so far. Will have to go to the hospital next week and have a sweep if nothing happens before next Friday. Keeping my fingers crossed that i wont need the sweep.

So i saw the midwife and yes she was surprised to see me lol. She said the baby is 3/5 so close and yet so far. Will have to go to the hospital next week and have a sweep if nothing happens before next Friday. Keeping my fingers crossed that i wont need the sweep.

Awww hope you dont get that far....we have been 3/5ths for 4 weeks now......
I hope I dont get to the due date and beyond.
Hmmmmm so sex is supposed to stimulate you into contracting but at this stage I dont know about you but its the last thing on my mind.....! :rolleyes:

Back