new mums & mums to be !!! Who`s baby is due next ???

Hi Sonkie
Glad I made it back on line before Hannah arrives. Hope she arrives soon

Pam x

just a very quick

just a very quick one as jocelyn seems to have turned into a limpet this morning and has been breastfeeding since 10 - its now coming up to one!!!

sarah - dont worry about the movements sweets, we dont worry about regular movements until 26 weeks and in some units its 28! Panic not!!

naomi - hope no news is good news as they say and things are FINALLY happening!

sonkie - any signs yet? I bet you're fed up of people asking as much as nothing happening ay?

bea - hope the salad was good! I am salad crazy still and eating it twice a day still, no bad thing as my Hb had dropped to 8.4 since I came home but its back up to 10.7 so on the rise again! Although it will turn her poos greeny yellow overnight from all the greenscIm eating!! :D

We saw the midwife yesterday, Jocelyn back up to 9lb 1oz so the demand feeding is going well! Walked the dog again too - did a route hubby does in 40 min in an hour and 15 min so nice and slow but I felt great when I got back!!

Right, off to wake daddy up now - he was on a night shift last night!

Hiya......im still here.......boooooooooooo, lol.
Got midwife tomorrow, then if nothing happens got hospital a week on thursday to talk about induction......I have been awake since 2am, and had a few naps today but im fed up now, woken with stinking headaches the past 2 mornings too.

Hope everyone else is ok.......Nina which spelling did you decide on ???
Helen pleased to hear you are more mobile, are you still using crutches ????

Hi Sonkie! Sorry to hear things are still not moving but the signs seems to be good.....come on Hannah!! Mommy wants to meet you NOW!!!!!

Sunflower - good to hear you are doing so well! You seem to be coping really well after the c-section....hopefully mine will go equally well!!!!

Nina - hows life???

Naomi??? Any news yet!!! LOL

Sarahloveswelschcobs...hope you are doing well!!

sonkie - good luck with the mw! No, not using crutches now at all!!

Bea - honestly, I've found the section an absolute walk in the park.. 24 hours of a really bruised feeling but then she was so big they had to tug and pull much more than they even usually do!! I hope it's such a positive experience for you too..

I've given birth to a limpet - from 10ish (well 9.50) until 8.20 tonight she fed pretty much constantly with only 3 breaks of 5-15 minutes - growth spurt per chance?!?!?!?!!!!! :D

She's absolutely crashed out on daddy now - he hasn't been able to get a cuddle all day so that's nice for him to enjoy some snuggle time!

sounds like you are kept busy then Helen. Is the spd pain relieving any ?

No news from Naomi today so far... may be promising ?

I'm just toddling along. Nothing much exciting doing here. Have been out with dh helping him put the engine and gearbox back in his landrover - nothing phsical... I was driving the works forklift !

Spent some time after that down the field and cut down a load of weeds with the tractor.

My courgette plants are coming on well and runner beans are starting to flower. Potatoes are in flower and about waist high..... So should be something worth digging up in a month or so ! The beetroot and onions have really had a growth spurt the last couple of weeks with the rain, the carrot fly haven't found my carrots yet... and my swiss chard seedlings are sprouting nicely. My first year at really growing veg (did potatoes for first time last year) - and I'm hopefull of a decent cropping :)

Had to take a tablet yesterday and today as have had a stonking headache both days. Other than that - everything is perhaps running too smoothly !

Bea - you haven't got that long to go either now. You feeling ok?

Hi all
I am back:D:D Well as i said before i had been booked in to be induced on saturday 8am, however i woke up about 3.30am having contractions. By the time i got to the hospital and got my internal i was 4cm. So i did not need to be induced and i had my daughter at 5.42pm yesterday. She weighed 7lb 1oz and is 54cms. I cant believe she is finally out. Still not sure about her name just yet. I will try to add a picture.

Picture742.jpg my son holding the baby not sure if this has worked:confused:

Congrats Naomi. When did you get home ? Sounds like your lo was a fast mover ! Looking forwards to the pictures :)
thank you i came home today about 5pm. I think the picture has worked

Congratulations Naomi!

Gorgeous pic of the little ones - can I have the first cyber hug please?

Have you any idea of her name yet?

Awh well done Naomi - well done that's brilliant....love the photo!!! Let us know the name as soon as you have chosen it.....

Aww congrats Naomi! She is beautiful.
<<AM SOOOO BROODY NOW!!>>

Oh my goodness - what beautiful children you have - Many Congratulations :D:D

Doubly broody now - my husband better watch out!

Back