new mums & mums to be !!! Who`s baby is due next ???

Your children are gorgeous! What a gorgeous daughter with the most amazing hair xxx

Hmmmmm - was thinking that too starlight - wonder if she is gone into labour? She was having cramps a few days ago......really hope things are happening...

Congratulations! What a lovely picture of your two babies, your son looks so proud and your little girl is beautiful!

Enjoy your babymoon x x x

Awww naomi, she's gorgeous!!! Congratulations!!!

ooh, no sonkie! Shall I drop her a text?

Oh please do!! Sonkie hasnt been around for a day or so......

Hi all
I am back:D:D Well as i said before i had been booked in to be induced on saturday 8am, however i woke up about 3.30am having contractions. By the time i got to the hospital and got my internal i was 4cm. So i did not need to be induced and i had my daughter at 5.42pm yesterday. She weighed 7lb 1oz and is 54cms. I cant believe she is finally out. Still not sure about her name just yet. I will try to add a picture.

Naomi.....huge congratulations from me......I am still here waiting....!!!!
Wow all girls so far....!
Cant wait to hear what you decide to call her, she is gorgeous.......did you have any drugs, what position did you find most comfortable ??????

Congratulations Naomi, what a gorgeous daughter you have

Hmmm sonkie hasnt been here for a whole day... does this mean somethings happening?????

Hmmmmm - was thinking that too starlight - wonder if she is gone into labour? She was having cramps a few days ago......really hope things are happening...

Hi guys, I am here still but yesterday and the day before I woke up with a stinking headache and it stayed all day on both days so was not up to logging in.

Today we have been busy, cat to vets for 8.30 am for spaying and chipping, then Callum had a drs appointment......came home had lunch then Mark and myself had our hair cut, then back to pick up cat.....!

Anyway wonderful news for Naomi.

Pleased to see you are ok Sonya. Did try sending you a text. have you got the same mobile number?

Irene xx

Yes I got your message Irene........was just logging on so here I am.....lol. Marks cousins daughter who is 3, just blurted out that Hannah is coming on thursday, so we will see if her prediction comes true....lol.

Im still here waiting.........feet up as they are huge. Darling daughter is still happy where she is......no new signs to report !!!!!! boohoo.

sorry to hear you're still waiting sonkie, I got hopeful when you didn't reply to my text!

jocelyn still feeding lots and lots, obviously making up for lost time.. Thank goodness for the kari-me sling, it's the only one that I can breastfeed in while on the move - managed to walk around town for a couple of hours earlier with her attatched for a good part of it, gives me hands free too which is handy! Although it's amazing how many people just try and peer in the sling - even though I've got a muslin covering it as well and I'm cheerfully saying "ahh, I'm sorry, I would show her to you but I'M BREASTFEEDING HER at the moment!" !!!!!

Naomi.....huge congratulations from me......I am still here waiting....!!!!
Wow all girls so far....!
Cant wait to hear what you decide to call her, she is gorgeous.......did you have any drugs, what position did you find most comfortable ??????
Hi everyone
Thank you all for your kind words, i am barely getting the time to come on here anymore.
Sonkie im sure your time is coming hopefully thursday:D
We have decided on a name it is Kayla Javanna Jones (Javanna is what my husband wanted as the first name so i had to meet him halfway)
Well i had pethadine and gas and air. Unfortunately i did not get to move around because Kayla's heartbeat kept dropping whenever i had a contraction so they would not let me off the machine or bed (and all i wanted was to sit in the bath:sigh:. By the time i had to push i had cramp in my leg:(
How is everyone doing today?

Hi Helen, I must have deleted the messages without checking if I had any unread as I didn t see your message.........sorry !
Pleased to hear you are much more mobile now, and Jocelyn is doing well.

Naomi......good to hear from you ......must be hard to get the time to get online.......what a lovely name she has.........hope you are settling into having a newborn again.

Congratulations Naomi on the birth of your daughter! Gorgeous name! xx

Back