new mums & mums to be !!! Who`s baby is due next ???

Ahh naomi, it's hard at first to get online - but then I adore spending the time with jocelyn so I'm sure you're the same! Gorgeous name you've chosen for her!

Sonkie - no worries!!

Bea - soon coming round for you now! How are you feeling?

Sarah - hope things are good with you too! Are you starting to think about your nursery now etc?

Nina - I know you've not been on for a while, hope things are good with you and your little girl!!

At this rate Bea will beat me......back to midwife on monday, and if nothing has happened back to hospital on thursday to sort out induction.

Though have had cramps all day today, usually they tail off after a few hours so keeping fingers crossed. Feet are now constantly swollen, even first thing in the morning.........all shoes are tight so not getting out too much. Also getting a lot of pressure when walking so she is definately lying low.

I'm fine...apart from the fact I was nearly obliterated by a horse on Thursday... :rollseyes:

Was trying to bring one of mine in from the field when my mare who is hormonal and in season charged at my gelding to chase him away when I was trying to get him in. She lashed out with both back feet. One hoof scraped by my right eye, leaving a grass and mud trail on side of my face. Not a mark on me other than that. Had her aim been an inch further over - or maybe less...- I'd have had my face and head smashed in or worse. No one even knew I was there...

Must admit I got a HELL of a fright.

I hired a new lad as a junior on Monday. Fired him Tuesday. Was seriously stressed out my head Wednesday. Hired someone else Thursday and nearly got wiped out by mare as above.

Today... I'm tired. I'm still in work and going to go home !

Noooo - not thought about nursery yet. Just bought some reuasble nappies online - little lamb. I've just had some swaddlebees and kushies arrive today.

20 week scan is next Thursday and I'm going up to my mum's in Scotland next Friday until following Monday. I'm very tempted to find out sex at scan...

Sonkie I think we're going to have to insist you post every hour on the hour ;) Everytime I see you havent been online for a while Im sure that 'this is it' lol

Hope youre not kept waiting too long now *HUGS*

Are you ok Sarah? Sounds as though you had a nasty experience.

Hope our new mums have a lovely weekend with their new babies.

Irene xx

At this rate Bea will beat me......back to midwife on monday, and if nothing has happened back to hospital on thursday to sort out induction.

Though have had cramps all day today, usually they tail off after a few hours so keeping fingers crossed. Feet are now constantly swollen, even first thing in the morning.........all shoes are tight so not getting out too much. Also getting a lot of pressure when walking so she is definately lying low.

Hi Sonkie....sorry to hear you are still around......ditto on the feet and hands....wedding rings now around my neck and can only wear my widest fit sandals.....

The cramps are a good sign really so hopefully Hannah will make a move over the weekend.....hugs hun! Our babies will very close for birthdays LOL..

I'm fine...apart from the fact I was nearly obliterated by a horse on Thursday... :rollseyes:

Was trying to bring one of mine in from the field when my mare who is hormonal and in season charged at my gelding to chase him away when I was trying to get him in. She lashed out with both back feet. One hoof scraped by my right eye, leaving a grass and mud trail on side of my face. Not a mark on me other than that. Had her aim been an inch further over - or maybe less...- I'd have had my face and head smashed in or worse. No one even knew I was there...

Must admit I got a HELL of a fright.

I hired a new lad as a junior on Monday. Fired him Tuesday. Was seriously stressed out my head Wednesday. Hired someone else Thursday and nearly got wiped out by mare as above.

Today... I'm tired. I'm still in work and going to go home !

Noooo - not thought about nursery yet. Just bought some reuasble nappies online - little lamb. I've just had some swaddlebees and kushies arrive today.

20 week scan is next Thursday and I'm going up to my mum's in Scotland next Friday until following Monday. I'm very tempted to find out sex at scan...

I grew up on a farm so can relate to post! glad you are ok. Best of luck with the scan - its so exciting.

Ahh naomi, it's hard at first to get online - but then I adore spending the time with jocelyn so I'm sure you're the same! Gorgeous name you've chosen for her!

Sonkie - no worries!!

Bea - soon coming round for you now! How are you feeling?

Sarah - hope things are good with you too! Are you starting to think about your nursery now etc?

Nina - I know you've not been on for a while, hope things are good with you and your little girl!!

Yeah ....Naomi's daughter name is just lovely....good to hear you are doing well Naomi!

Sunflower - you sound like you are lovin every second of being a mum!

Nina....yeah. not been on for a while ...hope you are well!

I agree, we need more pictures of the new arrivals......seeing mine is being stubborn and not moving.......I am thinking fathers day now...lol. Would make it extra special for Mark......so Hannah pack your bags its time to get moving !!!!!!

Oh that would be really nice wouldnt it.....I am counting down the mintues to Tuesday am........much house work to be do as it wont get done for weeks after I get home LOL! Anyhoo - thinking of you Sonkie and hope you are moving soon.....

Oh that would be really nice wouldnt it.....I am counting down the mintues to Tuesday am........much house work to be do as it wont get done for weeks after I get home LOL! Anyhoo - thinking of you Sonkie and hope you are moving soon.....

OMG Bea ......I think you are going to beat me, no signs as yet for me.....!
oh well im sure she will be worth the wait, she better be good...lol.

I was wondering how you were getting on earlier today Sonkie - I clicked on your pages to see if there was any 'baby news'..... she'll soon be here :)

OMG Bea ......I think you are going to beat me, no signs as yet for me.....!
oh well im sure she will be worth the wait, she better be good...lol.

OMG Sonkie I just might! How weird is that....you never know maybe born the same day....that would be nice!!! Hope you are feeling ok. We are ordering chinese for our Father's Day dinner......hmmmmm dont feel hungry (which is an unusual feeling for me) but I remember before I had my son I lost my appetite...maybe my brain is accepting junior is coming in 3 days!!

I have lost my appetite, just not been hungry for the last few days..... when is your c-section.....is it weds???

the race is on by the sounds of it....

I'll be left on my own soon !

We've been out in the city today looking at buggies etc. So far - I think we've narrowed it down to a Quinny Buzz or Mothercare's My3. Basically because they have large wheels and are designed for all terrain..... and we live in the sticks.

We're also looking for a car seat with a click in base for when little one is tiny. My car is 3 door and access to get a rear facing car seat in and out and do straps up is going to be a real horror story. I am NOT changing my car !!

Only thing with the My3 is that although it's cheaper and we prefer it to the quinny buzz, the car seat won't fit a click base - so it means buying another car seat and base (and they aren't cheap). The quinny car seat does fit the mothercare one though and they are seemingly made by the same manufacturer.

There seem to be some good quinny buzz package deals on Ebay complete with carrycot which we will need also... I feel some shopping coming on !

I just bought a load of little lamb nappies online yesterday (or it could have been Friday.... I don't remember) and have also ordered some Swaddlebees all in ones from USA as they are far cheaper than here.

It's been horrid weather here today. We had lunch in town and I cooked a frittata with the first of our home grown potatoes tonight that I dug up in the rain earlier today .... yummy !

I have lost my appetite, just not been hungry for the last few days..... when is your c-section.....is it weds???

I go into hospital tomorrow am...so will have baby by wednesday....plan to be home on Saturday!:D

the race is on by the sounds of it....

I'll be left on my own soon !

We've been out in the city today looking at buggies etc. So far - I think we've narrowed it down to a Quinny Buzz or Mothercare's My3. Basically because they have large wheels and are designed for all terrain..... and we live in the sticks.

We're also looking for a car seat with a click in base for when little one is tiny. My car is 3 door and access to get a rear facing car seat in and out and do straps up is going to be a real horror story. I am NOT changing my car !!

Only thing with the My3 is that although it's cheaper and we prefer it to the quinny buzz, the car seat won't fit a click base - so it means buying another car seat and base (and they aren't cheap). The quinny car seat does fit the mothercare one though and they are seemingly made by the same manufacturer.

There seem to be some good quinny buzz package deals on Ebay complete with carrycot which we will need also... I feel some shopping coming on !

I just bought a load of little lamb nappies online yesterday (or it could have been Friday.... I don't remember) and have also ordered some Swaddlebees all in ones from USA as they are far cheaper than here.

It's been horrid weather here today. We had lunch in town and I cooked a frittata with the first of our home grown potatoes tonight that I dug up in the rain earlier today .... yummy !

Good to hear from you...sounds like you have the ideal country life....great place to bring up kids.....I only appreciate my "in the sticks" childhood now!

I got a three wheeler too as I plan lots of long fat burning walks.....although I love Sonkie's Silver Cross one its really classy!

Good to hear you are doing well...dont think you will left on your own on this site as we all plan to keep progress on the Minimins babies.....

Dear Bea & Sonkie

Hope all goes well for you tomorrow Bea - we are all so looking forward to hearing how you get on. Can't wait for news of the little bundle!

Sonkie, any movement or is she still planning on staying in for as long as possible?

Hope all is well with Sunflowerbride, Naomi, Nina & babes - more pics pleeease:D

Back