new mums & mums to be !!! Who`s baby is due next ???

Well, I have just got back from my scan - there is definitely a baby in there!!! :D

According to the scan I am 10+3 so my due date has moved to 23rd March!

My bean was waving and kicking at me :D:D:D

I love scans.... my next one (20 wk) is on 6th November.

Well, I have just got back from my scan - there is definitely a baby in there!!! :D

According to the scan I am 10+3 so my due date has moved to 23rd March!

My bean was waving and kicking at me :D:D:D

I love scans.... my next one (20 wk) is on 6th November.

Awwww so pleased it went well, you will have to get your scan picture up !

Well we went to get Hannah weighed this afternoon before her jabs, she now weighs 10lb 1.5oz and still spot on her growth line.

Then we went to gp`s for jabs, she cried with the first one and screamed with the second, though she did seem a bit rough. I gave her a feed in reception straight after then she slept on bus all the way home, she woke for about an hour and has now been asleep about 4 hrs.......I gave her a dose of calpol before we went so may give her another a little later depending on how she is.

Hello ladies, well my name is Anne-Marie and I think I am about six weeks pregnant although I was doing some messing about with the pill so not really sure, going to docs next week. I have a baby boy who is 7 months old so a bit surprised to be preggers again so soon but getting happier and happier as the days go by and I get used to the idea. I also had an emergency section with my son so I will get shouted at when I go to the hospital :( I absolutely love being a mum though so double trouble will be double fun too. Sunflowers I was just reading your post - I cant really offer any advice because as you say what works one time wont work the next - does sound like the poor mite has colic or reflux though - you should def speak to your HV and/or your GP, it doesnt sound like a problem with your milk to me.

Well we went to get Hannah weighed this afternoon before her jabs, she now weighs 10lb 1.5oz and still spot on her growth line.

Then we went to gp`s for jabs, she cried with the first one and screamed with the second, though she did seem a bit rough. I gave her a feed in reception straight after then she slept on bus all the way home, she woke for about an hour and has now been asleep about 4 hrs.......I gave her a dose of calpol before we went so may give her another a little later depending on how she is.

I hated the jabs - but an evil necessity, hope she is ok tonight.

Hello

I've not been on in a while.. been staying away actually not wanting to admit what appeared inevitable.

I was put on metformin 2 weeks ago for gestational diabetes - but it's plataeud and not doing enough. I've now got to start injecting and at the moment am attending hospital every Thursday...

Apart from that, everything seems to be fine. I've just been a bit stressed through concerns of the diabetes and a seriously high work load.

Baby will definately be induced at 38 weeks latest I've been told... time is rushing in as it is

Hiya sarah, nice to see you back again! Sorry you're on insulin - not fun ay? Not long to go now though!

Spooky - glad the scan went well, post up some pics!

Anne-Marie - congratulations! lol, yep, the consultant will probably jokingly waggle a finger at you!! I hope you have a lovely pregnancy and how wonderful your babies will grow up so close in age! Thank you for yoyr thoughts, its definitely not reflux - I think it was just a phase or a virus - she's much better now and has been foor a day or two (since I left a msg for the hv - typical ay?!)

Sonkie - glad hannah was ok with her imms, we have our second lot next week, not looking forward to them!

Bea - how's all with you? Hope everything with your little man's ok!

Hope Hannah is well today and full over the injections.......poor little things you'd think with all the inventions of the 21st cent that you could administer drugs to babies that didnt hurt!

Bea - how's all with you? Hope everything with your little man's ok!

Things are going fine....we dont seem to have proper rountine established yet except he does go to bed between 10pm and 11pm at night and wakes from 3.30 to 6.30 - cant figure out what makes the difference to be honest. He's due his three month check up on 17th so keen to see what he weighs......i stopped getting him weighed in between milestones cos the health nurse always had something to say bout breatfeeding...

Hope your little girl is a bit more settled - its so upsetting when you cant put your finger on what's up/what they want/need.

We had a nice break away....didnt do much except go for walks...eat (too much LOL) and use the pool....but it was nice to get away from these four walls before the routine of school kicks back in.........

Last edited:
Hannah is back to her normal colicky self today, since her jabs she has been clingy, and would cry if anyone other than myself picked her up. She had a slight raised temp but she had calpol, though she did sleep a lot thursday and friday.

Anyone think their babies have started teething? My little man is constantly chewing his hand now and drippling...he's very young to have started isnt he?

Anyone think their babies have started teething? My little man is constantly chewing his hand now and drippling...he's very young to have started isnt he?

Hannah has been doing this for the last couple of weeks, she started drooling like crazy (which the boys did when they were teething) she found her hands a few days later, and is a constant soppy mess. Though I cant feel any teeth like lumps in her gums.......so who knows !!!!

Jocelyn started drooling lots at 2 months too, I asked on another forum and it seemed everyone elses' babies had too! No sign of teeth yet but the drool has got significantly worse over the last week so maybe? No red cheeks/temp/loose stool though!

I have all three then, red cheeks, a slightly higher temp and horrible nappies.............

Gosh Bea, that's early if he is teething then! I hope he settles soon!

Darragh's first tooth poked through his gum at the weekend, I was surprised because he never drools and has only had red cheeks a few times.

7 months is more like it. To be sure I am going to call my GP in the am...hes great with kids.

My sister moved her wedding to May 23rd - Im due April 24th, now at the time I thought this was great but now Im worried - it is quite soon after Im sure ill be tired and sore. But there is nothing I can do about it now. I am torturing myself though not to put on too much weight because I have to be bridesmaid then - and that is not what having a baby is about, but if I put on too much weight then Ill hate her wedding and that is not fair to her either. I think ill just try and be sensible but not worry about too much:)

Last weekend wasn't so good. My dh was away camping for the weekend - so I spent the weekend at my parents in Scotland. However, the slight reaction I was having to the Metformin blew up and I ended up in a & e on the Saturday night. I was also really ill on the Sunday. Came home Sunday night.

Hospital yesterday scared the hell out of me. The started asking me all sorts of strange questions - such as had I ever been admitted as a phsciatric patient or referred to a psychatrist... and any history of mental health. Errrr NOOOO !!!! I have no idea what would make them even ask that !

Anyway, they decided they wanted me scanned yesterday (though I'm due another scan next week) and couldn't fit me in - so made me go back first thing this am.

I had the most awful night last night - I was worried sick and my mind was racing that they thought I was a fruit cake and something was wrong with baby.... !?! I can't tell you how scared I was going back there this am.

Anyway - scan measurements show that he's dropped from 75th centile 3 weeks ago to 54th centile today. He's also turned round and is now head down.

They're happy with that for now, but want me scanned again next week... then in two weeks.. then weekly after that. I'm almost 32 weeks and it's flying in tbh - though I am now getting tired more easily and definately stressing more :rollseyes:

Back