new mums & mums to be !!! Who`s baby is due next ???

Well Hannah finally "produced" on day 10.......poor bugger. I have read that it can be normal for breastfed babies to go for days, but she is in pain so am thinking bout going back drs.
She is still gaining satisfactory weighing 11lb 15oz now. Im just concerned with the crying/screaming when passing wind. My boys never went like this so is it normal ??????

Hope everyone is getting on ok, wow Sarah not long to go now, I will be away when you have baby......may have to pop on Marks dads pc....lol

I'm sooo tired. It's hard at the moment - very hard. Short staffed at work ( one of the lads is off sick and my part timer isn't doing as many hours as he's meant to) - and far far more work than we can handle.

Taking 5 mins out at the moment - but I'm generally working 9am > 7pm ish and then bringing work home... so still doing emails and quotes now. I really need to be cutting down - but the work load seems to be increasing instead of decreasing.

I'm not getting a chance to worry about the induction as I've got no time to think about it at the moment.

When I do go to bed, I'm waking practically every hour and drinking stacks of gaviscon.... I think the stress is starting to take it's toll tbh. Still - got some ideas re staffing that I can have a go at tomorrow. Company down the road have just let lots of people go. I know the manager - so hopefully he might be able to refer one or two on to me. Hard bit is that I need someone with a brain and a hard worker. It may only be for a couple of months - but could be a lot longer if they're any good ! All my full timers started as part timers as basically the jobs didn't exist beforehand.

As for the induction - if I'm honest, I'm a bit concerned about being strapped down to various drips and monitors as they aren't going to let me move about much at all from the minute I go into labour. The more I think about the birth - the more I want to send the baby back !!!

Hi Girls, well I have made it to 12 weeks and I have my scan on Monday and Im getting very anxious about it, but time definately goes a lot quicker when you have another baby to care for. Wish me luck x

Hi Girls, well I have made it to 12 weeks and I have my scan on Monday and Im getting very anxious about it, but time definately goes a lot quicker when you have another baby to care for. Wish me luck x
Oh well done...its great to get to the 12 week mark. Good luck tomorrow with the scan.

I'm sooo tired. It's hard at the moment - very hard. Short staffed at work ( one of the lads is off sick and my part timer isn't doing as many hours as he's meant to) - and far far more work than we can handle.

Taking 5 mins out at the moment - but I'm generally working 9am > 7pm ish and then bringing work home... so still doing emails and quotes now. I really need to be cutting down - but the work load seems to be increasing instead of decreasing.

I'm not getting a chance to worry about the induction as I've got no time to think about it at the moment.

When I do go to bed, I'm waking practically every hour and drinking stacks of gaviscon.... I think the stress is starting to take it's toll tbh. Still - got some ideas re staffing that I can have a go at tomorrow. Company down the road have just let lots of people go. I know the manager - so hopefully he might be able to refer one or two on to me. Hard bit is that I need someone with a brain and a hard worker. It may only be for a couple of months - but could be a lot longer if they're any good ! All my full timers started as part timers as basically the jobs didn't exist beforehand.

As for the induction - if I'm honest, I'm a bit concerned about being strapped down to various drips and monitors as they aren't going to let me move about much at all from the minute I go into labour. The more I think about the birth - the more I want to send the baby back !!!

Life sounds hetic. Hope you will be able to take a break for a few weeks when baby arrives.

Good luck with the scan on Monday Shrinking Annie. I remember bursting into tears at my first scan. I'd been so worried and it was a relief I think to see little bean in there.

hopefully I'll get a day off ! :p

I'm going to call the vet tomorrow to come and see my old horse. I think he's losing condition quite quickly and I'm not happy. TBH, I'm thinking that it's not going to be fair putting him through another winter unless the vet thinks otherwise. It's looking like the end is looming... Couldn't really be at a worse time either with baby so close.

Please all keep your fingers crossed for him. He's been looking so good this summer and he's 28yo now. I've had him 18 years...

Hello everyone...I've just found out I'm pregnant with baby number 4 and too be honest I'm shocked...we were only discussing the possibility the other night of maybe trying for another after christmas when I'd lost some of the weight I want to lose! Im not sure what to do now, have any of you carried on following the slimming world plan whilst pregnant?

Wow. Congrats. Hope its a boy. I guess baby had other plans cause he/she didn't want to wait until after xmas. Ohhh I'm sooo excited for u. How old are ur girls. I have two, Tanisha (3yrs) and Ariana (6mths). Take good care of yourself and ur little one.

Wow. Congrats. Hope its a boy. I guess baby had other plans cause he/she didn't want to wait until after xmas. Ohhh I'm sooo excited for u. How old are ur girls. I have two, Tanisha (3yrs) and Ariana (6mths). Take good care of yourself and ur little one.

Thanks Keisha, I have Holly(9), Bethany(6) and Hayley(2)

Congrats - thats wonderful news!

Well we had our four month injections this am....I was really surprised - two little cries and he was back smiling within two minutes - our doc is really good at giving injections!!!! I was expecting him to spend the am sleeping but he's been bright as a button!!!

Hi girls, congrats mumofthreegirlygirls - hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy. I planned to following a slimming plan but its not really working but I am eating healthy and hacing occasional treats and I have not gained any weight yet - hoping to keep the weight gain to a minimum this time because Im two stone heavier than when i got pregnant with my son :(

Well scan went well baby was moving all over the place. And I have a choice of elective section or trial of normal delivery - think ill decide in another few months though.

Hiya everyone, hope you are all well...we have just got back from visiting Marks parents in Scotland. Yes we went by car, Hannah was brilliant on the way up.....but was a pain on way back. Will fill you in later as wanna catch up with some zzzzzzzz`s

well - little Oliver arrived 4.28am saturday at 7lb 11oz... and I'm totally besotted.

they induced me thurs 8.30am and waters broke approx 6pm. However, cervix was posterior and after lots of internals and highest level of hormone drip - I was having all the contactions in my back. Cervix was still only 3cm after 24 hrs and still posterior so I had an epidural as couldn't cope any longer.

7.1/2 hours later I was fully dilated - but cervix still posterior and baby getting distressed so had to have a forceps delivery and episiotomy in theatre.

Thankfully though totally shattered all went ok and they put me on recovery ward...... until I haemorraged and had to be rushed back to delivery / theatre. I've never been so scared in my life...

Got home late Sunday night and though still very sore and very tired - we're recovering well.

will try and load pics soon. hard enough to type and hold Oliver at same time atm !

Awwww congrats honey, looking forward to the pics xxx Sorry you had such a hard time but to hear you're besotted already after all that pain is miraculous lol xx

Oh wow congratulations Sarah, cant wait to see the photos

Thanks for the update Sarah....trilled with your news...hope you are both doing well. Take it easy for first few weeks till you are back on your feet! Hugs to you and junior!

Back