new new new new new

Everyone in my group all seem to have lost around 3st - some a bit more and others slightly less. I was sooooooo desperate it was either LL or trying to get surgery. My work trousers were a size 24 and at the weekend i had to buy a size 16 :D so chuffed to bits. People say its not good to loose it so fast but i was killing myself by carrying my weight anyway

you have done soooooooooooooooooo well. i don't think my gp is against it cos he think sits dangerous i think he think its QUICK FIX that people do out of desperation (i am, not cos i want to, though now i want to) and that as soon as they start eating they put it on again. i don't think its cos he think sit will kill me. but at BMI of 32 though i don't look that over weight at all and still wear a 14/16 ...i feel it!!!!!!!! ugh. i cant believe in 10 weeks you have lost a pound below 50 pounds. incredible. i wish i could do that!!!
ps sorry i am posting all in the wrong place etc, i cant work out these boards

Lol its ok - im still getting to grips with it. There are a couple of girls in particular BL, SS and Mel and there pics and stories are amazing. It works for me cos i normally get bored real easy. As soon as the weight slows down - i head for the crisps. This is different. I dont want to eat. I dont miss food tho i do miss eating - if that makes sense. Its habit and one i want to break. Were abouts are you from

Sori - u asked me how long did i feel ill for. I was soooooo up for doing this and was so excited that i didnt actually get any of the symptoms some ppl get. I felt fine from day one.

Hello Secret Squirrel, welcome.
Don't worrywhat other people think or say. You do it for you. It's not last or desperate measures.
How many people do you know who have done Weight Watchers and put it all back on - loads of times!
My GP was a bit sceptical at first and thought I wouldn't do it. Now he recommends it to people if they come to him to request gastric surgery!!!
I only know it worked for me - big time.
Good luck.:p

london...

wow well done guys:D

you are AMAZING i so wish i could repeat your amazing success
i just think you are a cracking bunch of success stories xx:)

does anyone else pig out before the start date...the sign of a food lover or addict or something i guess ...:(
i soo love this little chap:8855:

Hi Secret Squirel
I'm glad you are so excited to get started on LL - it will work for you but you do need to give it 100%.
The one piece of advice I wish I'd known before I started was not to pig out on carbs before I started the packs - I suffered dreadful sickness for the first 3 days - I think due to carb & caffeine withdrawal ...but I'm so glad I kept at it as it soon passed and I'm now more than 4 stones lighter so it was so worth a few days discomfort!
I look forward to hearing your progress.
L

brilliant, just what i needed...sound advice

thnak YOU for telling me these tips. i think i will start a thread for everyone called something like...
any tips for new comers for 2 weeks PRE TO STARTING THEIR DIET. Honestly, love, that is JUST what i wanted to hear. thank you so much and i am really grateful. please keep em coming.
ps a really weird thing. i was 15 st...i just pigged out for a day really badly, really badly, junk food, bacon sarnies, biscuits the lot, pre to starting , and i lost 2 pounds...mmm...answer that one, do!:8855: normally if i relax and eat what i want for a day i can gain anything from a pound to seven depending how salty it is.

hey, your stats are just like mine...almost exactly...same height and well, almost same start weight...i am in fact 208...but my goal is lower :-( its...132. anyhow...its great that you are on here...i HOPE you dont mind my asking questions...anyhow...you have done INCREDIBLY well...how long did it take you to lose 56 pounds??? (million dollar and most over-asked question ia m sure) xx

is there anything i can do to stop having to sign in every single time i look even if its only 5 minutes form the last time!!!

ps. sorry to come across as such a looney tune but i really dont quite get this site yet...xx but you are all lovely xx:8855:

Stickied means a post has been "pinned" to the forum, kind of like a bulletin board. That means, you don't have to go trawling through the pages - that the information is relevant and popular enough the mods put ti there for easy access. You will see the stickied threads at the top of the forum.

When yuo log in, tick the box that says REMEMBER ME.

:)

hey, your stats are just like mine...almost exactly...same height and well, almost same start weight...i am in fact 208...but my goal is lower :-( its...132. anyhow...its great that you are on here...i HOPE you dont mind my asking questions...anyhow...you have done INCREDIBLY well...how long did it take you to lose 56 pounds??? (million dollar and most over-asked question ia m sure) xx
Hi SS
It took me 15 weeks to lose
L

Back