new new new new new

Had weigh in last night and lost another 3.75lb. That .75lb is so important lol. I am now officially 14st something - well 14st 13.5lb to be exact but hey its still in the 14's. :8855: Only 3lb next week to get my 4st and i am going to do it x Slendablenda - wow - i have just seen your pics. You are amazing. Love the pics x

This will be you too luv. U just gotta make sure your head is in the right place and that you can give it 100%. Dont know what is wrong with me tonight - feeling really down. Feel really hypicritcal cos there really isnt anything wrong with me - just cant shake this feeling :cry:

Thanks BL - was over the moon. Every little bit helps doesnt it. How are you getting on with your packs. Im sure ketosis has well and truely kicked in now x

BL just noticed u have 3.5kg off already -well done luv :D. Still feeling really down today. Think my OH hit it on the head tho. Next week is my first milk week and im dreading it sooooooo much. Im scared incase it takes me out of ketosis and i cant get back into the diet again. I just want to succeed at this so much and i dont want anything to ruin it for me. Im normally really optimistic (glass half full type of person) but dont know why this is really getting me down :sigh:

Thank you. :)

You will be alright IWGT. It will not take you out of K. :) SOme people don;t do it. I did. I knew I was going to be abstaining for about 10 months, so it made sense to give my bod a break. I had no ill effects whatsoever. :) Weight loss was less then usual, but it was still a loss. If you do it, just look at it as fuel for your body - to recharge. It is NOT a treat. It is not so your tea taste nice, etc. That might help you see how you can then let go of it more easily in a week.

Good luck. :)

x

Thank u. When i started i was 18st 11 and im now 14st 13.5 so - im guessing im gonna be on this until at least maybe November - so i gotta do it too. Cant believe im being so soft about it. Maybe its cos at the very start i never truly believed i would get here x

So you chose a good name then - I will get there! You will.
I didn't do the milk week either. I didn't want to rock the boat when I was doing so well. One lady in our group couldn't ever get back on track after milk week.
It was the right decision for me. You must do what your instinct tells you.
You WILL get there. You are well on your way.

Oh thanks SB - dont know what to do but know i feel so scared.

Oh guess what - i got a normal towel around me this morning when i got out of the shower - not a bath sheet - just a normal towel. Imagine me - in a normal towel :8855:. i t:8855:think im the bees knees x

Oh thanks SB - dont know what to do but know i feel so scared.

Oh guess what - i got a normal towel around me this morning when i got out of the shower - not a bath sheet - just a normal towel. Imagine me - in a normal towel :8855:. i t:8855:think im the bees knees x

hehe Isnt that great! :D I remember there are a lot of feelings of elation around the bath. When you first notice, the water goes all the way around you - you are not touching the sides of the tub.....when you are completely submerged for the first time - no more islands!! lol - Those were such great feelings!! Almost 2 years later, and I STILL look at it in awe. :D

Well done - you are doing great, and you will be just fine wiht Milk week, whether you do it or not. Try not to worry. :)

x

And just lifting my leg up to put my sock on without having to try and pull my leg up to the side and grunt and groan and feel like i was going to have a heart attack in the process :D

Oh yes - cant wait for that. Have never had to have a seat belt extension but the tray never went all the way down. we were supposed to be going abroad this year but i really want to wait until im happy being me. I want to be proud off what i become - oh yeah and to be able to go into Primark and buy 10 vest tops for £20 - instead of having to go into Evans and buying 1 for £20. Cant wait x

Hi SS. Have you decided to do CD :confused:

Back