new new new new new

yeah! i am so excited about it...i cant wait.dont be sad. i am happy :) i will still be on here , just a slightly different board. xx

Aaaaaaw good luck luv. Wen do u start

I was lucky in that i dont like tea or coffee. All i ever drank was water - so that part of it wasnt such a big thing for me. My biggie was no more crisps. That and bread would have been my downfall - like every single night :8855:

I was lucky in that i dont like tea or coffee. All i ever drank was water - so that part of it wasnt such a big thing for me. My biggie was no more crisps. That and bread would have been my downfall - like every single night :8855:
Crisps are my weakness too. in the last 6 months i was eating whole tubes of pringles and then some in one go and the doritos family packs too not to mention several other faves i put on a stone because of them. this stone put everything into perspective for me. then going to the shops and having to try on a size 18! i drew the line there and didnt buy it. i had to do somthing i refuse to wear a size 18!

Thanks SecretSquirrel. Am beginning to see things in a new light. Another 12lbs and i will be halfway there to where i want to be. Cant actally believe it - how so much can change in such a short space of time. How are you finding the CD site????

Dazzle i used to make an excuse to go to the garage on my own every night - which is literally only 2mins drive away and i used to stuff about 3 or 4pkts of crisps into me on the way back. Then i would hide the empty packets in the wee secret cubby hole in my car - and somehow it felt like i hadnt had anything. It never occured to me that im sure my OH and daughter probably smelt the flavour off me when i walked into the house. How sad it that. Makes me cringe now when i think of the sneaky things i used to do for food :cry:

we ended up talking about crisps on thursday. and it wasnt me that started on the subject. wish they hadnt:mad:. from now on i will not talk about food i'v seen wat it can do to you! i know its not their fault. its me but i feel the need to blame somone else but me. having a very selfish moment. secret sqirrel how are you doing?

we ended up talking about crisps on thursday. and it wasnt me that started on the subject. wish they hadnt:mad:. from now on i will not talk about food i'v seen wat it can do to you! i know its not their fault. its me but i feel the need to blame somone else but me. having a very selfish moment. secret sqirrel how are you doing?

Oh no.

It is amazing what triggers can do to destroy will power. TV adverts the worse.

Can not believe your councillor let them. we were told not to mention types of food and was warned that we would be put down immediately.

we aint allowed to mention food names and it started with an activity we had to pair up for and my partner brought up the subject and it went from there to someone talking about their habbits and of course crisps. and i understand my counsellor not being able to stop private conversations but she should have said somthing to the person that was sharing her story! it makes me so angry to think about it.
I havnt had much confidence in my councellor from when i set my sights on her and its the people in my group that are the ones that really benefit me.

BL and I were so lucky. Our Counsellor was/is great.
She helped us with much more than just what's in the books. She is able to recognise when someone is struggling or having a bad week and homes in on the issue. She's a very skilled counsellor. I really don't think I would have been so successful if I hadn't had a great counsellor.
I still go to the maintenance group almost every week. I think of it like the gym - keeping on track. It's also the only time I ever get weighed. I don't have scales at home.
Good luck to everyone that's new. I hope you get good support from the other peolpe in the group - and don't forget, there's always us here on Minimins.

thank you sb that means so much:p

Hi Dazzle. Havent been on in days as i have been working :(. How are you getting on this week?

SB my counsellor is excellent too. I certainly couldnt do it without her. I have a really good group too - which makes it so much easier. Next week is last week of foundation and I become a Developer :D

im doing much better than i have been and my water intake is at roughly 4-4and 1/2 litres a day now so fingers crossed. my next mini target is 11 stones so after my weigh in today i'll know how much more till i reach it.

I saw my hubby yesterday i havnt seen him from long before i started LL and he asked me if i'd been dieting i said No and so he asked if i.ve been going to the gym i said no (lol). and he was amazed at how much smaller i look. it was a fab feeling, and although i feel it in my clothes i don't quite see it in the mirror. its strange! but im the type of person that when i look in the mirror i did'nt see much wrong but a photo is a totally different issue.

How have you been iwgt? is your car sorted?

IWGT nice work on getting through foundation.

So whats your losses during foundation if you dont mind sharing?

best of luck with development

Hi Flex

Yea i dont mind sharing - losses have been:

Wk1 -12.5lb
Wk2 -5.25lb
Wk3 -5.75lb
Wk4 -3lb
Wk5 -3.5lb
Wk6 -4lb
Wk7 -4.25lb
Wk8 -5lb
Wk9 -1lb :(