New Obsessions

Maka

A New Woman
I think I'm getting addicted to clothes. Whenever I went out to the Mall before, I'd be planning what I was going to get from which outlet on the food court. Now it's clothes. I ALWAYS end up "treating" myself to an item(or more) of clothing!

I was rejoicing that since I'm not in the UK this year, the temptation to hit the sales would escape me. Well....!!!!!

I was jittery yesterday, but never left the house because I was cleaning up and packing away all festive goodies to either bin or give away in preparation for my S&S re-start.

By lunch-time today, the headache was full-on, I was hungry with a volcanic stomach and some left-over duck seemed to whisper to me from the fridge. So I hit the mall...only to divert myself I claimed. I'd exercise by walking around. Yeah, right!!!!

And I'm back with cargo pants, jeans and skinny tops a good two sizes smaller - and as I paid for them, I justified myself that these would keep me motivated and I'd be able to wear them on hoilday in March.

But oh the dent on my credit card!!!!

I'm obsessing about chocolate at the mo! As I'm off plan for another week my head seems to be telling me to eat it while I can! Obviously this diet hasn't fixed my head - that will take rather longer I think.

Your inspiration pic is very small Maka but I can see how much you've lost from the outline. Looking good and will be even better in a couple of months!

I couldn't get the pic bigger :confused:

The pic on the left is where I am at the moment and the one on the right is where I'd like to be in March.

What did you use to get the 'after' picture?

I used this website:
www.weightmirror.com
I fiddled about for a while as they present the b4 and after pics individually, trying to merge them somehow.
When that didn't work, I just took a photo of the images off my computer screen and that was the end result.
The print-out on my fridge door is A4 size so much better and I can't wait till I look like that!

Cool!

I have a wardrobe of smaller clothes which I have rooted out and have hanging up now to keep me motivated!!

I have some smaller clothes in my draw at uni and quite a few in draws at home. I've decided when I slim to keep one pair of 'big pants' and the rest will be to the charity shop.

That's a good idea....

Back