New Old member!

Wobbly71

Silver Member
I did SW previously for a short time but rejoined class last night. The board is really quiet so I thought I would post my food diary - I am not really an expert at SW would normally do WW but fancy a change, also tried CD and can't stand it yeuch!!! hate the feeling of being empty!

Day 1 - Red Day

Brekkie - bacon and bread (HEB) ketchup (1 syn)

Lunch - Salad with chicken, egg and 42 g feta(HEA) gorgeous

Snacks so far - pineapple, apple, grapes, yogurt

tea - will be griddled steak with steamed veg and may have a bit of low fat gravy

tonight's snacks - will probably be hi-fi bar (HEb) and more fruit and yogurt if I need it.

To all you experts does this look ok? Am over the moon that feta is an HEA choice as I love it with a salad, probably the only way I can eat a salad and enjoy it.

Will try and post regular and try and get the board a bit busier for all of you who are on regular.

Thanks

Wobbly

I did SW previously for a short time but rejoined class last night. The board is really quiet so I thought I would post my food diary - I am not really an expert at SW would normally do WW but fancy a change, also tried CD and can't stand it yeuch!!! hate the feeling of being empty!

Day 1 - Red Day

Brekkie - bacon and bread (HEB) ketchup (1 syn)

Lunch - Salad with chicken, egg and 42 g feta(HEA) gorgeous

Snacks so far - pineapple, apple, grapes, yogurt

tea - will be griddled steak with steamed veg and may have a bit of low fat gravy

tonight's snacks - will probably be hi-fi bar (HEb) and more fruit and yogurt if I need it.

To all you experts does this look ok? Am over the moon that feta is an HEA choice as I love it with a salad, probably the only way I can eat a salad and enjoy it.

Will try and post regular and try and get the board a bit busier for all of you who are on regular.

Thanks

Wobbly

It all looks fine to me Wobbly well done....:D

Morning everyone. Finished yesterday on 11 syns - had a curly wurly!!!

Hope everyone is doing good. I started exercising last night, boy was it toush. Did 20 minutes really high intensity and then a 20 minute walk with he dog. It's not a lot but it's a start. I have brought my trainers to work and will try and go out for a walk at lunch time, but it's pouring down here.

My food plan for today is: -

Another red day

breakfast - bacon sandwich (HEb) red sauce 1 syn

snack - apple

lunch - salad with ham, egg and feta (hea)

afternoon - fruit and yogurt

tea - not sure yet but will probably get a cooked chicken on way home and have some steamed veg again with gravy 2 syns

tonight - strawberriesand might use some syns if i want anything else - then a hi-fi bar (HEb)

milk He a and at least 2 litres of water.

Speak soon and hope everyone is doing well.

U seem to be better at the diet than i am! I only started yesterday. I hada red day.

No breakfast - i usually have something throughout the day

mid_morning Snack - Clementine and an apple

Lunch - home-made veggie soup

Dinner - Turkey(leftover from christmas!) turnip and baked potato

Supper - 3 ryvitas with laughing cow cheese and tomato

Drinks - water, 7 up free and 2 cups of tea

Used 1 syn

Sonban is this ok fr a red day?? You have more experience of it lol

At this exact moment. i am tasting my first FROZEN grape! Its really good........have to go to the shop and buy more now ! BTW, Does anyone have trouble sleeping?? I was still reading at 1am and just dozed for the rest of the night.
Im away to make spag bog with quorn for dinner.....a first for me. Will let you know how it tastes. Im very fussy eater.

U seem to be better at the diet than i am! I only started yesterday. I hada red day.

No breakfast - i usually have something throughout the day

mid_morning Snack - Clementine and an apple

Lunch - home-made veggie soup

Dinner - Turkey(leftover from christmas!) turnip and baked potato

Supper - 3 ryvitas with laughing cow cheese and tomato

Drinks - water, 7 up free and 2 cups of tea

Used 1 syn

Sonban is this ok fr a red day?? You have more experience of it lol

Hiya Babs are you on a red day today or a green day?

I'm off now for thw weekend see you all on Monday.

Had anothe rred day today and am doing ok I think, roll on weigh in Tuesday!!!!

Back