New picture

Shazpaz

Well as Gazza decided to put an up to date aviator picture on, I thought as I was going out tonight and wearing a dress I'd take an up to date....side on picture. I'm getting there now. Still got a rounded tummy though:( and I am desperate for the size 12....so after weight in tomorrow even if I'm at goal I'm going to continue. You all aint got rid of me that quickly!!!

Rounded tummy???? where??? You look bloody fab hun well done you xxxx

WOW you look ab fab! Well done!!

Wit woo.......! xxx

Good god lol look at you ! xx

Thanks guys....I went out tonight and felt quite slim.....I still fold my arms in front of my tummy (and kept getting told off by my mum who said I should flaunt it LOL).....habit I suppose, but the confidence is returning.

Wow, how chuffed must you be. Well done. xxx Loobylou

Damn right you should flaunt it! xx

Shaz,

You look incredible!

:)

I gave up the idea of size 12 lol xxx

That dress is a 14 and its starting to get a bit roomy round the waist, but a 12 would look awful...it would be too tight!! I've not dropped a dress size in the last 1 1/2 stones!! I'm hoping the next half a stone to a stone will finish it off. Weigh in tomorrow.....I hope I've lost at least 2lbs.

Good luck honey xxx

You look stunning....and i cant see a rounded tummy?!?!?!?!?? FLAUNT FLAUNT YOU GO GIRL with your sexy hubby too lol good luck for tomorrow ....if youhave got a slight tummy (which i can't see) maybe some toning execises ? to shift those last pesky pounds?

Yeah Shaz, lots of crunches have def helped my tum xxx

Good luck for tomorrow Shazpaz, and thanks for the Rep. xxx Loobylou

gvnerjgbnv.gif

WOW! You look Amazing!!!

sharon

OH NO..... You can see the tummy on Mini's big image!!!

Thanks so much for all your comments guys. This diet (and CD) is fantastic. I'm determined to get to my new goal of a size 12.....with your help. I couldn't have done this diet without you guys. Thank you all very much. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back