New picture

You look fabulous Shaz. Believe me, no-one will be scrutinizing you to see if you have got a little tum or whatever, they will just notice your amazing slim bod:) So don't get too hung up on it, just enjoy looking gorgeous, you've earned it!

:psorry Shaz but just one critizism.........Bit of dust on that skirting board down by the door behind you:D:D xxxxx

:eek: SWIT SWOOOOO ya look fab fab fab hunni!!
Your a real insperation to all of us, your making me wanna post a before and after now (when im finished of coarse)

Ya dont look one little bit fat you look amazing ;)

Thanks guys. I've just been to weigh in and lost another 2lbs. I'm eating now so I'm pleased with a lb or two a week just to shift the last bit. It doesn't seem real.....me getting compliments! Its very odd when you are surrounded by slim people (so still feel fat!!) to hear such lovely comments. Thanks guys.

Gazza - Cheeky!!! You could eat your dinner off my floor.....and skirting boards!!

thats normal in Manchester is'nt it lol xxxxxxxxx

thats normal in Manchester is'nt it lol xxxxxxxxx
STOP IT!! I'm not going to start Leeds bashing as I'm too nice a person for that!!

Thanks BSLIM4HOLS. It was worth all the effort for SURE!!! Your name was my inspiration. I had a holiday to the Dom Rep booked and my sister in law, who has a one year old and yet still is a size 8 was going to be there.....amazing what a holiday can do to motivate.

Well done on your 2 lb loss shaz!!
Im celebrating reaching over the 2 stone mark with a nice new tattoo tomorro woo hooo!

Oh i know what you mean about holidays that was my motivation to come back to LT, this time im keeping it off for good!!
And thats a promise

Especially if your going with a size 8. Yeh, off to Lykia world Turkey in 3 weeks, didn't want to look like a beached whale, I've lost 24lbs and got 3 more weigh ins , on a friday befeore I refeed for 1 week . D o you think 1 week refeed is enough?

Tracy is the girl to ask as she did thing properly. I never do things by the book. I introduced food back very slowly about two weeks before my hols. I had a shake for BF and Lunch and had a low carb meal for tea....did that for about a week then introduced a lunch for a week and then on hols went MAD!! I ate what I wanted, but made sure I swam every day and did aqua aerobics....I didn't gain a lb.

You'll love Lykia world....it is supposed to be AMAZING!

Well done on your 2 lb loss shaz!!
Im celebrating reaching over the 2 stone mark with a nice new tattoo tomorro woo hooo!

Oh i know what you mean about holidays that was my motivation to come back to LT, this time im keeping it off for good!!
And thats a promise

Well done on your two stones....where you having the tattoo? Do you know what you're getting yet? How exciting!!

I can' t swim Shaz but, taking trainers with me , going to go on the treadmill each day, well thats the intention I've got treadmill at home and go on it most days so Ithink I'll put weight on if I don't.
OMG You did well not putting on any weight, thats amazing, gonna try and stay clear of the carbs so that should help.
yeh, I beleive Lykia is great going on friends recommendation , they went last year and loved it

shaz that big pic is brilliant ou look fantastic,,well done on the extra 2 lbs also

XX I'm listening XX

Back