NEW Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2018 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

Well I am back after my holidays and I am up 6.2lb. I had a good time. Maybe a bit too good :rolleyes:
Anyway I will be back to it from now. I think I might be the only one with more left to lose than my target :mad:
Better get on with it!

STS for me again this week - although it's good this week as I was away from home so struggled to stick to plan. Determined to lose this week. On the plus side I won a load of veg in the group raffle! :greenapple:

UPDATED SPREADSHEET :D
Fri 24-11-2017

Winter Challenge 2017.png

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK
NOVEMBER- WEEK 3 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 3. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO @DinoDana FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A BRILL 2 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

Well I had a rubbish week. Not settled back into it one bit.
Lost 0.4lb :(
At least it's a loss :)

Ooops! Just realised I'm evicted:D Sorry for not posting Kay..been on a downer and now chaos going on...Result anyway is that I'm heading in the wrong direction again!

Good luck everyone..will be cheering you all on

and @solange :eek: about your foot, are you any better? Big hugs ((X))

Oh dear Tibbs, this makes 2 of us. I don't know if I have lost or not but have very little appetite, ankle/foot still bad so camped out on sofabed still in sitting room. To top it all now have a really bad cold/virus complete with hacking cough. Feel like death. Sorry to hear you have been having a rough time Tibbs. Hope things work out ok.

Kay best delete me as the way I am going It's not good. Thanks so much. x I think I must be near target though!

Ooops! Just realised I'm evicted:D Sorry for not posting Kay..been on a downer and now chaos going on...Result anyway is that I'm heading in the wrong direction again!

Good luck everyone..will be cheering you all on

and @solange :eek: about your foot, are you any better? Big hugs ((X))
Oh dear @Tibbs hope things are on the up for you soon xx be kind to yourself, xx

Back