NEW Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2018 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

Kay003

Gold Member
Hello everyone
wavey.gif

For those of you who know me from before, I have ran many challenges on mins previously, and thoroughly enjoy doing them
grin.png
. I am doing another Quarterly Challenge for those of you that are init for the long haul and want to shed some serious weight to see a new you in 2018 !! :D . The challenge will run for 3 months, Oct, Nov, Dec. If you have a few stone to lose, then this challenge will be a great motivator for you, and help keep you on track.
Come on ladies, let's give it one last push
strong.gif
and kick some serious butt !!
ebike.gif
... for a brand new you in 2017 !!!
grin.png
grin.png
grin.png
woohoo ! :woohoo:

UPDATES

I will update the thread once a week on Sundays, with your results. Every month I will put up how many weigh in days you have for that month, depending on which day you weigh. The table below helps explain the number of weigh ins and week numbers for each month :-
smiley.png

QC Tables.jpg

SPREADSHEET

The spreadsheet will look similar to the one below :-

Winter Challenge 2017.jpg

HOW TO JOIN
smiley.png

You can start by posting your names and your target for 3 months and your weigh in day on here and I will start adding them to the spreadsheet. If you want to join a month later, you can do that, and give me your target for 2 months. (Please note because Quarterly challenges are much longer than the normal monthly ones, you can review your target anytime and change it, by posting it up on here and I will amend it on the spreadsheet ).

QUESTIONS

If you have any questions regarding the challenge, feel free to post them on here and I will do my best to reply to them asap.

Your Weigh In Days

Once the spreadsheet is up and running, there is a column where you can see your weigh in day next to your name. Please let me know your weigh in day and check that I have it down correctly, if not just let me know and I will amend it.

RESULTS DUE

If your weigh in day has gone by and you have not posted your results, the column will highlight in YELLOW and say `RD ' which means your Results are Due and you have not posted them. If you have notified me already about the delay then do not worry, as soon as you post up your results, I will change it from `RD ' on the spreadsheet to the correct figure.

ABSENCES

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

SLIMMER OF THE WEEK / SLIMMER OF THE MONTH :p

SWSlimmeroftheWeektrcopy.png
SWSlimmeroftheMonthtrcopy.png

Because this is a long challenge, just to keep us all motivated, I will be posting up SOW and SOM regularly . :D

HOLIDAYS

Please do not forget to notify me of which weeks you will be away, so I can mark it as HOLS for you on the spreadsheet.

And That's All Folks !
smiley.png
smiley.png

Hope to see many of you on here soon, have a smashing Autumn and speak soon ! :p:bunnydance::bunnydance:

It's Ciao from the flying bunny ! Kay xx
fruit.gif

Hey hun,
I would love to join this challenge. I am going to Australia at the end of December so really need to get back on it before then. I would love to lose 18lbs by then. My weigh in day is a Tuesday.

Hello lovely :), it's great to see your back. Wow Australia sounds like a fab incentive to lose some more weight, you did great last time, I'm sure you'll smash it this time too ! :p I will defo add you to the challenge.

Kay xx

I'd love to take part in this. I've just re-joined SW and need a goal.

My weigh in day is Wednesday and I want to lose 21lb please.

Hello hun and welcome to the challenge :D, I'm sure you'll reach your goal at the end of the 3 months . Good luck and I hope you smash it ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

Hi Kay,

Welcome back! I'm still around, but in a good way - now lost a total of 127 lbs (9 stone 1).

Weigh day is a Friday, and I'd like to lose 21 lbs in the 3 months

Hi Kay,

Welcome back! I'm still around, but in a good way - now lost a total of 127 lbs (9 stone 1).

Weigh day is a Friday, and I'd like to lose 21 lbs in the 3 months

Hello my lovely :), and welcome to the challenge. It's good to see you again. Wowzers that is an incredible loss, well done you ! That's so inspirational. So glad that your joining the group, would love to have you on here. I'm certain you'll achieve your goal. Good luck and I hope you smash it ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

I'd like to join please... I'd like to lose 14lbs in the 3 months (was tempted to put less as will be expecting a gain over Christmas... but oh well, I'll do the best I can to keep it all off)

Hello hun and welcome to the challenge :D. Your goal sounds achievable and I'm sure with the support of the group you'll do really well :). I've added you on but you forgot to tell me your weigh in day ?

Kay xx

Hello lovely :), it's great to see your back. Wow Australia sounds like a fab incentive to lose some more weight, you did great last time, I'm sure you'll smash it this time too ! :p I will defo add you to the challenge.

Kay xx

Thank you :)
It's nice to see you back as well. I hope you are well and look forward to catching up.x

:banana_dancer::banana_dancer::banana_dancer::banana_dancer:Hi Kay and lovely to see you
I would like to join in if I may. Weigh in day will be Tuesday and I would like to lose 12 lbs. Thanks in anticipation!!!

Hello, I've been doing Slimming World for a month(ish) now with good results, but would love a motivation boost to keep me going to Christmas! My weigh-in day is Monday and I want to lose 8.5lbs by Christmas. That will also get me to Club 10 :)

Thank you so much!

Can I change my goal to 7lbs please. I know it's not much but I'm really struggling at the moment. I have been on plan since coming back from holiday in August (I had one day off when friends came to visit and even then I was careful what I had) and I have only lost 2 and a half lbs... in September I have actually gained weigh so far. (and it's not star week that was a couple of weeks ago)

I just feel really rubbish at the moment, I was tempted to pull out of the challenge altogether to be honest. I just don't know what else I can do, I know the plan works and I know I can get to my target as I've done it before using slimming world.

Hi can i join please? i weigh in on fris :) I would like to loose 21lbs please :) xxxx

Hello Kay..and everybody else..would love to join. Struggling at the minute so will set my target at 12lb. WI day is Thursday.
Thanks, and good luck everyone X

Back