New Re starter :)

Same as you really only really had a big hunger pang once on day two so came to bed slept it off then fine and now feel great I'm in good ketosis now I usually lose about 4 lb a week I'm sure next week you will see a BIG loss good luck

joanne22 said:
Same as you really only really had a big hunger pang once on day two so came to bed slept it off then fine and now feel great I'm in good ketosis now I usually lose about 4 lb a week I'm sure next week you will see a BIG loss good luck

Thanks Joanne I do hope so I would be well happy with four a week as two don't really justify all the hard work ! Hope you get the losses your hoping for. X

You were probably losing inches when not big loss on scales how much water you drinking I always drink 4 Ltrs a day x

joanne22 said:
You were probably losing inches when not big loss on scales how much water you drinking I always drink 4 Ltrs a day x

I aim for four litres too 3 litre at work then 1 in evening not finding it hard are you? X

No finding it easy up to now just keeping thinking will all be worth it when were done :)

Im feeling good.. Im working atm.. Finish at 10pm.. Nearly forgot i was on diet a couple times n nearly picked something up to eat haha.. Wishing the next few days away till im stuck in and feeling more energetic x

joanne22 said:
No finding it easy up to now just keeping thinking will all be worth it when were done :)

Yeah sure will cant wait to reach maintenance but got a while yet! Got two meals to go to on 5th and 9 march dreading it although I'm going to try stick to ss+ days if possible ! X

I know I'm due to go on holiday with kids and sis in may will be still ss taking my packs with me just hoping in not tempted :(

Tegzy i done that quite a few times my down fall is feeding my baby as I always tested her food by tasting it been hard to remember haha

Also your local to me haha well I'm in benwell so not too far fellow Geordies lol

I worked in a chippy 60hrs a week last time i lost all my weight.. I just went round sniffing everyyhing.. Day 1 down.. Almost bedtime and feeling super positive.. We should arrange a sober night out with everyone in the area lol x

Omg torture haha the smells would of killed me how's day 2 good I hope a night out yeah we could run round sniffing people's kebabs pmsl

Lol.. Yeah day 2 is good so far.. Lots of thoughts going through my mind about food.. Keep correcting them with "remember how horrible and degrading it feels to be fat" so excited to get thin again.. Going to have to massively change my lifestyle x

Good for you hun keep going strong I think when I'm done I will be going to slimming world to maintain been reading it's very hard on the steps ?? Last time I made mistake of just stopping and eating what I want again won't make that mistake again !!! How's everybody else doing ???

Im goin to join a gym and maybe slimming world too.. Dont ever wanna get fat like this again its horrible x

Deffo need to up your water intake the more you drink the more you shrink :)

Back