Total Solution New Recruit! Day 4

Lostboy02

Hi all,

Just wanted to say a quick hello, I'm currently on day 4 of total solution, no real problems so far.

I'm unsure of whether I'm in ketosis yet, although I'm not really feeling the hunger!

Anyway, my starting weight it 15 St 5 lbs, and i want to lose 3 stone in the next three months,so here's to the challenge!!! :D

Jon

Hi and welcome. I'm sure you will reach your target with time to spare - if you stick to the plan and stay focused. Good luck and keep posting. :D

Good luck with your weight loss Jon.
Men tend to lose weight quicker than women so you'll lose that 3 stone in 3 months no problem!

Hey Jon! Just wanted to say Hi! I'm also on day 4, can't believe I've made it this far to be honest. Anyway, well done so far and GOOD LUCK! We can do this!

Welcome and good luck!

Good luck!!

Hi, good luck, once your in the zone (as I call it) you should be fine, I am just starting week 3 and hopefully will stick to it for many weeks to come.

Hi, Welcome and Good luck to both Jon and slim!! :D

Hi

I'm on day 6 of exante. Was trying to do total solutions but everyday I've had some chicken. Don't think I'm in ketosis yet as I still feel hungry sometimes. Best of luck to you!!!!!!!!!!

Back