New size bars!

MrsJ708

Evening all, just had an email from S&S, basic gist is the tomato chilli is being discontinued, they're out of stock of a few bars and shakes and they're increasing the bar size from 35g to 45g to make it more substantial! They're upping the protein but not the calories and introducing a muesli and a honey & nougat bar soon too! Also they're bringing out a 45 page diet booklet and will NOT be putting their prices up! Happy days!

Some very exciting developments on their way - I'm sure there's more to come ;)

the new bars sound lush but I'm hoping I won't need another order!

Hope they start doing tetras! They were a god send for me on cd when I was travelling or busy at work as some days I don't get a break in 8hrs, not sad about tomato chili I really didn't like that one.

They are going to start doing tetras. They're working to perfect the recipe at the moment so hopefully we'll get them soon!

Nope, it's true! They were hoping for this month but when I spoke to Rob he said they're hoping for soon but they want to make sure that they're exactly as they want in terms of taste and nutrition before they start selling them.

What's a tetra?

Ooh, yeah that would be cool. Thanks!

I read this email earlier and did a little jig!! Haha!! Im hoping (really hoping) I like the new bars!! And I too lived on tetras when I did CD, so over the moon to hear that we'll get them!!! So convenient!! Can't wait! Xxxx

When I was doing s&s a few months ago someone contacted them to ask about tetras and the reply was that they would not be doing them as they were too heavy to post among other reasons... Have they changed there mind or is this excitement just wishful thinking?

Wow I so hope that's true about the tetras! Would make my life a million times easier!! Can't wait for the bigger bars to start being issued :)

Back