1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice

New slim n saver on the block!

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by FoolsGold, 10 September 2011 Social URL.

1. FoolsGold

FoolsGold Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(10.71%)
    Diet:
    Slim&Save
    Hi!

New slim n saver on the block!

Unfortunately not new to dieting though. Have done in the past WW, SW, Lipotrim, Atkins and Exante and I'm bloody fed up now!

Have never reached a goal as things happened (had a baby etc) but came very close and have then put weight on and have pretty much stayed the same for a year whilst doing low carbing. I think maybe been having too many calories/carbs to lose but not enough to gain.

So here I am! Looking forward to joining in :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hels123smiles

hels123smiles Silver Member

Start Weight:
    77.11kg
    Current Weight:
    64.5kg
    Goal Weight:
    56.25kg
    Lost(%):
    12.6kg(16.35%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save after losing 2.5 stones on Cambridge.
    Hey, and welcome! Slim & save is brilliant! Atleast you know you will maintain once you get to your target!
    Good Luck! x

4. BordersGirl

BordersGirl Feeling great in 2012!

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.07%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Welcome! Sounds like you're a pro in terms of the VLCDs so any tips you gained along the way are welcome here. I kept my weight off for quite a while after doing LT and then low carbing afterwards but the minute I started introducing bread, pasta, rice etc. it got out of control and over 6 years all piled on again so here I am doing a VLCD for the second time! At least I know how it went t*ts up last time and hope to be able to control it this time round.

5. FoolsGold

FoolsGold Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(10.71%)
    Diet:
    Slim&Save
    Hi !

Thanks for the welcome! You made a good point there, I didn't think of that - about being able to maintain once at target. Ive just got to get to a reasonable target!

To be honest, I don't think I could EVER eat carbs (rice bread pasta etc) ever again. I've spent four years now either on LT or Atkins or low carb. When I had a break last Xmas I piled on 2 stone in a month (!!!) and I am still not where I was despite low carbing all year :-/ However I am an not bigger and at least I know I can maintain on low carb, albeit for life !

6. *soon-to-be-slim*

*soon-to-be-slim* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.09%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    welcome :) good luck with your journey :)

I think carbs are the devils food! too addictive for me to enjoy i think! i just so fat if i eat it!! not fair!

7. LucySera

LucySera Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(40.3%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Welcome to our little bit of the forum - I'm sure you'll do well here! I'm definately a carb lover particularly because they can be such a low effort choice where protein based foods tend to require a bit more work and preparation. I think the key to doing well with carbs is moderation and exercise - when I used to row, I could eat as many carbs as I liked without any impact on my weight. Health permitting, exercise will definately be a big part of my maintenance plan :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.