New Special K cereal bars

Lisamc86 said:
Iv just broke open the mint choc ones and they are beautiful... Been out with work and they were all stuffing themselves with fudge cake and brownies lol... Think done the right thing hehe xxx

Its always handy to have them in ur bag incase there is cakes etc around i have one in my bag anytime i go out just incase to stop me wanting cake. These bars are great xx

I ordered the Alpen Lights from tesco but someone had eaten them all so there were none left :(
LOL! This made me think of some person just standing in the aisle eating all the bars and leaving the wrappers for you to find. XD

I've been wondering why I couldn't find these anywhere any more. Although I go to class they were what I would buy when the kids ate all my HiFis. Can't believe there wasn't enough demand (although considering the price maybe I can believe it!).

Just wondering if there was an update on if the special k chewys are going to be healthy extras?
They do Fibre Plus bars still in the Tesco Locals (guess they are trying to use up the last of the stock)

Back