New start again !!! But this will be the last

rachboo

After slipping off the wagon for the whole of the summer hols I'm back on track today with a fresh start I'm even popping to rejoin class again tonight for support couldn't believe how quick the weight jumps back on !!! Glad I found thus site as it will help me stay on track (fingers crossed)

Hiya,
It goes back on sooooo much easier than it comes off! I lost alot of weight then put it all back on and more! I started SW in March of this year and keep nearly getting to my 2 and a half stone award but never quite make it! I have another 2 stone to lose so we have about the same to lose. I have a diary too so feel free to pop in and say hello.
x

Hi thanks Emma I think I'm going use thus as a diary to keep me motivated : weighed in tonight and could have died !!! Back on it now tho !

Well done for getting back on track and re-joining a class - that's the hardest bit:)
This site is great, there is so much support and motivation.
Good luck with your goals

Its def the worst bit isn't it! Ive said the same in mine, I joined and was gutted about how much I weighed then had a break and rejoined and could have cried as Id put so much more on!

You can do it though and we are all here to support each other!

Thanks for the support !! Had a good day food wise with a few sins for later if I get a bit puckish after I've watched British Bake Off : fatal !

I watch it too but they gross me out if im honest!

Hello, just thought id check on you... hows it going?x

Hi had a bad day Saturday ! Overindulged on the old sins !!! But back on track on Sunday :). I've hot weigh in tonight do hope it's not done too much damage ??

Rach where have you been?!
How are you? I hope youre doing better than me! x

Back