New start again

Well done Springermad you sound really positive. I felt like you too with regards to past 'failures', I think we need to draw a line under it and concentrate on getting through one day at a time and the future and before we know it we will be where we want to be. Good luck xx

Only had 1 ltr water must drink more had half a bar and will save some for later when peckish then shake tonight whilst watching somthing good on telly. Will get round to updating stats when l can get on to computor. Wt this am 16.4 3/4 not good on 5 ft frame oh well get over it and move on.
Day 1 : 16.4 3/4

Good luck, get that water down you.

The coldness is starting to kick in !!!! Its starting all over again roll on ketosis.

Good luck chick...you are doing great so far! x

Good luck :) hope it goes well this time x

Well day 2 and down 2.5 from yest need to daily wt at the mo for motivation. Drinking first ltr feeling not too bad mouth abit ucky and abit heady.
Trying to work up to taking the dogs out but weather here alful v v windy and stormy but needs must. Going to keep busy today tided the house yest and put xmas away going to clean today. Back to work next monday so can get my first week done without the stress of work.
Well must go dogs calling. Bfn

Hi there, just been reading this thread and I am sooooo the same Springer when it comes to food/emotional eating. Can't even begin to tell you how many times I have stop/started binged and it really gets me down. Also off work at mo due to stress/depression (work related!) along with hypothyroidism - know that sorting my weight out will help me get better in mind, soul and physically. I have been trying slimming world as like the healthy eating plan but have about 2 weeks worth of exante shakes and am gonna try from today and see how I get on.
Please wish me luck and best of luck to you all xxxxxx

Hi Dextersmum
we can do this and will do it just keep chipping away, going to try and do it in smaller chunks this time a stone at a time because the larger picture is just too large to grasp at the mo wishing you luck and sending you ((((((motivation)))))) to keep going if only hour by hour you can do this hun.:wavey:

Hi hun just read your diary. We can do this :) Little steps, one day at a time xx

Thanks gang for all the support xxxx
Kept really busy - been 4 blood test this morning, tescos, take down Xmas decs and feed everyone!! Have had my yummy banana shake and trying to force the water down! Bought some peppermint tea to try. Gonna walk coco when weather improves - has been rotten here!!
Bye for now xxxxx

Well goodmorning
Day 2 was 100% and down another 2 3/4lb so very pleased 5 1/4 lb down in 2 days. :D:D Lots of energy today been dog walking weather improved lm pleased to say and washing on line. Lunch prepared and dinner so only have to put in oven later. Am going to try and be more organised when i go back to work next week and get food prepared before work so when my danger time comes between 4pm 6pm l wont have to be tempted by being in the kitchen. I can be so good all day and be 100% then in the last few hours of the day blow it normally between 4-6, trouble is l like to sit down in the eve with my shake and be relaxed but that may not be till 9-10 pm as lve a teenager with a very sporty/busy social life and lm the taxi.Any ldeas gratefully recieved.Think lm prob in ketosis as lots of energy and feeling quite well to day although slight nausea still. Thought l might get some boullion can l get it in Tesco ? is it with the stock cubes ? how much can you drink ? Didnt hav it last time l was on Exante but with it being so cold thought it might be nice. NT hope you got my reply last night didnt really know what l was doing when replying. But many thanks would love to. Will text later just off to blitz the house as have to out later with myboy at training. BFN xx

Well done Springer - I am 2lbs down after 1 day but have had blip lunchtime today. Lost my focus with bit of a house full - kids and pals. Not gonna give up and drawing a line under my greed to carry on - which is a new one on me!
Keep up the good work my lurvlies xxxxxx

Fab, still going strong and the scales going in the right direction :) I did get your pm and replied, txt me later so I have your number.
The plain boullion is very salty so I get the no salt one which is still salty! It is with the stock cubes in our Tesco xx

Had a good day been 100% havnt managed 3rd shake didnt get home till late and couldnt be bothered to get ice from freezer[ in garage outside] so am down today. Been quite nauseas again think it may be the bars got the tesco ones as exante ones make me heave. Going 2 just have shakes tomorow , going out with friend tomorow and she will want todo lunch so problem !!!!!?. Will weight in morning and update. Feeling very motivated at the moment need to decide if lm going to contiue with exante after shakes gone next week. If my motivation contiues then l shall for as long as l can. Wont make the same mistake as last time when struggling without food crept back to bad habits instead of joining ww and ended up putting the 35 lb back on. Must go feelin sleepy nighty night. Xx

Forot to say found the bouillon in tesco will try tomorow. Taraa x

My plan is to move onto slimming world when shakes run out - have about 12 days worth left for TS. May do 2 shakes and add a meal as my mum wants to meet tomorrow. Also depends on dr's appt as this type of diet not really advisable for me but figure short term no harm and encourages me with bigger losses. Good luck everyone xxxxx

Back