New start and settling in as a wemitt :)

It's gone pretty good I think :) I have nit looked at cals but it shouldn't be too bad.

Brill :) well done! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

great day jade xx

Morning all :) enjoying this lovely weather! Had a sneaky peak on the scales and it looks like a lb so far. We are going away for the weekend, have some meals out planned but will try to be good. Have good bank holiday fun! Xx

Morning all :) enjoying this lovely weather! Had a sneaky peak on the scales and it looks like a lb so far. We are going away for the weekend, have some meals out planned but will try to be good. Have good bank holiday fun! Xx

Woo yay well done :) when do you weigh?

Enjoy your weekend xx

hey thats cool love have a lovely bank holiday weekend love x x

How was your weekend jayde? Did you do anything fun in the sun? X

Hi all :) had a wonderful weekend away - we were at centre parcs. Did loads of walking and swimming but could not wi properly for this week. Did wi in the evening yesterday which showed a gain which I'm hoping is just the time of day. Woke up today feeling rotten and have got tonsillitis so now git antibiotics for 10 days. I was planning on going back to sw as I know that I can get guaranteed losses on that and I was upset about seeing the gain but there is no way I'm going to make that tonight now so I am planning that for next week. Gonna try and be good but may make DH get ne a milkshake later to calm my throat!

I am motivated though so I'm frustrated I can't start properly. This time I've got to keep going! We really want to have children and I'm not sure that's possible my size and not healthy so in hoping that will be the driver I need to keep going.

Hi all :) had a wonderful weekend away - we were at centre parcs. Did loads of walking and swimming but could not wi properly for this week. Did wi in the evening yesterday which showed a gain which I'm hoping is just the time of day. Woke up today feeling rotten and have got tonsillitis so now git antibiotics for 10 days. I was planning on going back to sw as I know that I can get guaranteed losses on that and I was upset about seeing the gain but there is no way I'm going to make that tonight now so I am planning that for next week. Gonna try and be good but may make DH get ne a milkshake later to calm my throat!

I am motivated though so I'm frustrated I can't start properly. This time I've got to keep going! We really want to have children and I'm not sure that's possible my size and not healthy so in hoping that will be the driver I need to keep going.

Awww I hope you feel super better super soon. Keep taking the tabs and it'll soon pass. My OH had tonsilnonsense a while ago and I got him a spray from boots that numbed the pain and it worked. Maybe get your man to pop out and get some. Drink plenty of water with a straw to keep flushing the illness too xxx

Glad you had a great time away :) you are allowed a gain now and then so don't worry.

I am also struggling with losses but couldn't follow a group plan or go to group (wimp) so am knuckling down at home.

As for TTC, start taking aspirin 75mg (on eBay) a day and its enriches your womb lining and gives you healthier ovaries ready for when you are ready to start trying. A multi vit a day with folic acid in too with keep you healthy and then if you are overweight when you get preg your body will be nice and healthy :)

Get well soon xxx

Thanks hun :) still feeling rough but the antibiotics are starting to work.

I'm definitely going back to sw next week. I don't really want to pay for a group but I know I lose best with support.

Hi jayde

hope you feelbetter soonthe weather doesnt help its horrible out there.

Have you thought about asking the docs for a refer to sw as they pay for it for 11weeks.

Start to follow the plan now so that your all ready when u do go bsck no harm in that.

Sarah xx

How you doing Jayde? Hope you are getting ole ty of bed rest and your man is being a good nurse and bringing you everything you want :) xxx

Thanks hun :) I'm definitely on the mend and have spent the last few days in bed. Still not 100% but getting there. Looking forward to a positive week next week with lots of healthy food choices and back on plan.

DH has tried bless him, but I think I have given him the bug now oops!

Were at th MILs for the weekend and the food is normally ok, but I have bought some soup with me for lunches to keep me on the straight and narrow.

How are you doing? Xx

Thanks hun :) I'm definitely on the mend and have spent the last few days in bed. Still not 100% but getting there. Looking forward to a positive week next week with lots of healthy food choices and back on plan.

DH has tried bless him, but I think I have given him the bug now oops!

Were at th MILs for the weekend and the food is normally ok, but I have bought some soup with me for lunches to keep me on the straight and narrow.

How are you doing? Xx

Glad you are feeling better :) your poor husb, you'll have to look after him now.

Well done on taking supplies to your MILs. It's easy to feel like you gotta eat what they give you out of politeness :/

I'm doing ok, positive about this week. Xx

Hi Hun, your doing great :) xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.'' 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11

your doing gt jayde glad your feeling better my o/h will not come near me got a summer cold lolol bless him

Yet these men expect us to be fawning over them when THEY have man flu (the sniffles) humph!! X

lol oh yes the man flu 50 times worst than ours lololol :) i feel tons better today xx

He's in bed bless him but we have a 2hr drive home tonight and I can't wake him up! Looking forward to our own bed!

Tomorrow is my restart at sw in the evening. I just got to do it for the long haul now! I'm determined the Xmas and my first wedding anniversary next April will have some sexy outfits and photos lol

He's in bed bless him but we have a 2hr drive home tonight and I can't wake him up! Looking forward to our own bed!

Tomorrow is my restart at sw in the evening. I just got to do it for the long haul now! I'm determined the Xmas and my first wedding anniversary next April will have some sexy outfits and photos lol

Super good luck for the class tomorrow. Hope it's not too scary! You can do it!!!

We are going for the same goal for Xmas so it'll be good to support each other.

Hope your man gets well soon too :) xx

Back