New start and settling in as a wemitt :)

Almost home time yay :) bring on the eurovision weekend!

oh is it this weekend :D

Yep Saturday I can't wait :) I'm going to.make lots of syn free nibbles and sit and enjoy myself :)

oh thats my weekend sorted thanks hun i love it i laugh so much at some of them its my once a year guilty pleasure :D

Mine too :)

Lol I may have to join in and watch how the polictical voting goes!! No one votes for the uk, not even Ireland!! I don't know he we ever won in the past!
Who's singing this year I forgot xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i hate eurovision with a passion. bonnie Tyler is signing this year and coming from swansea Im si ashamed its a shocking song!!! lol.

jayde your food is looking good.

Sarah xx

i hate eurovision with a passion. bonnie Tyler is signing this year and coming from swansea Im si ashamed its a shocking song!!! lol.

jayde your food is looking good.

Sarah xx

I'm from haverfordwest :) you aren't far!!

Lol I've never enjoyed Eurovision, it's a bit like car crash tv... But the voting amuses me no end :D xx

Lol I may have to join in and watch how the polictical voting goes!! No one votes for the uk, not even Ireland!! I don't know he we ever won in the past!
Who's singing this year I forgot xx

They might vote for us this year to push the country into bankruptcy so we have no choice but to stay in Europe!!!!

Got all political there. Sorry guys!!!

ah how cool a welshy to understand my slang! lol.
was down close to you ither day in folly farm.

Sarah xx

Sarah xx

Folly farm is brill :) used to take my son all the time. He's 11 now so is more interested in oakwood and his Xbox :D xx

It confused me logging into my diary on here to find all this Welsh stuff lol I did go to.uni in Bangor though!

Well its only one day until wi :) looking forward to it.

We ate going to harvester for lunch in a bit and I'm going to make good choices :) its the salad bar dressings and extras that normally get me! But I'm not going to sabotage myself!

good luck for w.i tomorrw jayde and hope you had a lovely dinner :D

Well we ate back from harvester. It was rubbish service, the waitress forgot to put our food order in so I messed around with a bowl if salad with low fat vinaigrette on for ages and the rolls and other toppings started to look really yummy! But I stuck to my plain salad and my simply chicken arrived about 45 minutes later! Hubby persuaded them to give us a discount. We didn't have time for dessert as we needed to catch Sainsburys.

Treated myself to the new Dan Brown book and a water filter jug as ours is broken. Also got some mullers on offer.

oh jayde sorry to read that glad your hubby got a discount they should have offered the cheeky peeps
like your bargains x x

Well we ate back from harvester. It was rubbish service, the waitress forgot to put our food order in so I messed around with a bowl if salad with low fat vinaigrette on for ages and the rolls and other toppings started to look really yummy! But I stuck to my plain salad and my simply chicken arrived about 45 minutes later! Hubby persuaded them to give us a discount. We didn't have time for dessert as we needed to catch Sainsburys.

Treated myself to the new Dan Brown book and a water filter jug as ours is broken. Also got some mullers on offer.

I hate it when food comes late!

Well done for being good tho, I wouldn't have! X

Sarah xx

I've just been looking at that for a day out with the boys while we are camoing at weekend!!! Looks Brill, Is it?

xx

I've just been looking at that for a day out with the boys while we are camoing at weekend!!! Looks Brill, Is it?

xx

It's quite pricey but there's lots to see and do. Loads of animals and loads of different play areas. There's a theatre too that's free but seats are ltd so if a show is on then get there early. We've seen a clown show, dog act, magic show etc.
there and old fashioned fairground but you gotta pay for those rides with tokens (50p each)

There's different places to eat but we always take a picnic to keep the costs down. Xx

Back