New start for a healthier me

Wasn't very prepared this morning and I am in work for overtime. Just picked these up in tesco to hopefully keep my tied over until I get home!
image.jpeg

Addicted to total yoghurt mixed with the options!

Have a good day everyone x

Wasn't very prepared this morning and I am in work for overtime. Just picked these up in tesco to hopefully keep my tied over until I get home!
View attachment 183119

Addicted to total yoghurt mixed with the options!

Have a good day everyone x

It all looks lovely to me, well done for being so focused!!!

Have a lovely day!

Ruth
X

You picked well for being unprepared, i'm rubbish when i have to think last minute.

Have a good day.

It all looks lovely to me, well done for being so focused!!!

Have a lovely day!

Ruth
X

Thanks Ruth you too!

X

You picked well for being unprepared, i'm rubbish when i have to think last minute.

Have a good day.

I just try not to look around too much haha that's when I tend to get carried away!

X

Today has been my day to get organised for the week.

Brunch - bacon medallions X 2, turkey sausages x2 (3), mushrooms and egg

I have made a slimming world cheese pie for lunches/snacks, 4 syns for the whole pie and I have cut mine into 8 decent portions.
image.jpeg

I have also got the eastern lentil broth simmering away for tea after weigh in tomorrow (thanks for the recipe @bloodcoveredprincess)

Dinner will be roast chicken and veg. Hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday x

Today has been my day to get organised for the week.

Brunch - bacon medallions X 2, turkey sausages x2 (3), mushrooms and egg

I have made a slimming world cheese pie for lunches/snacks, 4 syns for the whole pie and I have cut mine into 8 decent portions.
View attachment 183140

I have also got the eastern lentil broth simmering away for tea after weigh in tomorrow (thanks for the recipe @bloodcoveredprincess)

Dinner will be roast chicken and veg. Hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday x

How lovely and it's great to get organised it gives you more time to concentrate on the better stuff! I hope you've had a really fab weekend my dear!

Ruth
X

How lovely and it's great to get organised it gives you more time to concentrate on the better stuff! I hope you've had a really fab weekend my dear!

Ruth
X
I have thanks. Been spending time with family and today has been chilled and planned the week and started to sort things out ready for Scotlland on Friday.

Hope you have enjoyed your weekend x

Good luck for today my dear I'm sure you will smash it!!

Ruth
X

Good luck for WI :)

I didn't have my gain thankfully! Lost 1lb which I'm not ecstatic about but happy that it wasn't a STS or a gain that I was expecting! Got my half stone award though which I am chuffed about. New week though, next week will be different hopefully! xx

Thanks Hun. 1lb is good after such a big loss last week so don't be disheartened! Well done on the award as well Half a stone in 2 weeks is fab! X

3lbs off for me tonight! Absolutely chuffed.

Eastern lentil broth for tea tonight. Made it thicker than the recipe and served with rice, was gorgeous!

View attachment 183168

Hope everyone is having a good day x

Well done!!!!

How absolutely wonderful!!!!!! :D
So pleased for you

Ruth
X

Thanks Ruth. Hoping I can manage in Scotland as don't want to ruin my weight loss too much x

I'm sure you will be absolutely fine as long as you enjoy yourself too!! I remember once I didn't do a lot of the things I loved and massively regretted it.

Ruth
X

Back