new start from mamakash

Mamakash

ONE HOT MAMA
what a year so far... started this diet in January and then had to go into hospital 5 x and 3 ops but now finally on the mend but with a cute little NHS induced belly (not).. so weighing in at 12 stone 3 lbs aaaagh.

it has to go... feeling well and strong but bot feeling good about how I look and I cannot fit into any clothes that dont have at least 99% lycra content.... so guys dug up so left over soups and shakes and today and over the weekend going to slide myself into sole source (nearlytyped soul source :)) wish me luck and be good to hear from you x

Sorry to hear you've been poorly, but it's great news that you're now feeling better and getting back on the exante wagon. Hang in there through week 1 and keep thinking about that big first week loss! Oh, and keep us up to date on your progress :) x

Welcome back and good luck!! :D

Welcome back :) - I wish you the very best of luck with getting those unwanted lbs shifted!! :) x

Well day 5 and flagging . Broke the diet yesterday with a cup of soup and small bag of peanuts as been travelling for hours and nearly passed out and that's all available sooooo today back on track . Wine monsters well liocked away and oh on day 2 so we are going for it . Bath cuppa green tea and telly and may smother myself will some nice body creams ...,,aasasssh xx

Day seven and done good this weekend ss went for a 2 hour hike with OH went to pub and we both had black coffee and home to baked fish for him with veggies and me 2 packs .,,, and I had a mouthful of baked fish and ditto cheese .,
Woke up and IH is 13 stone 9.5 so he has lost 4.5 pounds since stsrting Thursday ( he is adding a low carb meal) .

I am stuck at 12 pounds 9.5 so 4.5 pounds since Monday which I am happy about . I feel better and I know it must be going down somewhere .

Just had porridge and green tea and will do a roast chicken for family and try not to nibble . Very pleased with the no drinking ..,, just need to keep it up so no social events for a month !

Mamakash said:
Day seven and done good this weekend ss went for a 2 hour hike with OH went to pub and we both had black coffee and home to baked fish for him with veggies and me 2 packs .,,, and I had a mouthful of baked fish and ditto cheese .,
Woke up and IH is 13 stone 9.5 so he has lost 4.5 pounds since stsrting Thursday ( he is adding a low carb meal) .

I am stuck at 12 pounds 9.5 so 4.5 pounds since Monday which I am happy about . I feel better and I know it must be going down somewhere .

Just had porridge and green tea and will do a roast chicken for family and try not to nibble . Very pleased with the no drinking ..,, just need to keep it up so no social events for a month !

No social events this month is a great idea! I've done the same. I've actually had to decline a few invites and a few I've pushed to March. It's too hard to stay on track while being invited to dinner parties!!

I think those of you who do it, are amazing!!

Back