New start, New ME!!

MrsDannyDyer

Silver Member
Just starting my cd journey today. I know its going to be hard but its only a few months out of the rest of my life.

Iv worked it out it could take roughly 7 months to get to target. We can change that nearer goal. But the way im making it more bareable is to count down the days. So ive worked out about 205 days on cd to get to goal. so here goes :)

Day 205 -

brekkie - choco chake 2pm

Good luck with your journey.
How did you work out how long it would take to get to target? x

Just worked out if i was to lose a stone a month. Giving myself 7 months so thats 205 days, and will see how things are then. Actually doesnt sound as bad when i say 205 days rather than 7 months.

Agh I get your theory, it does sound better in days.
Well mine is about 400 days but that sounds really bad! :D

Go on yourself Hen - you can do it!!!!

Ultimate temptation today - went for a coffee (black) at work, and the shop had all sorts of cakes on show. I resisted and I was bloody amazed!

If I can do it, everyone can!

Good luck!!!

flower - why dont u go for the 1st 200, then another 200 if u feel 400 sounds a lot.

ian - well done on resisting. ur doing great

Hard points was after collecting my daughter from school and she wanted a cake from greggs. But i just gave her the money and she went in herself. Then when i went to sainsburys for dinner. just bought enough for one day. But wasnt tempted to buy anything :)

Hard points was after collecting my daughter from school and she wanted a cake from greggs. But i just gave her the money and she went in herself. Then when i went to sainsburys for dinner. just bought enough for one day. But wasnt tempted to buy anything :)

I've forced myself to do every day stuff so far.

Included:
  • going to the chippy to buy my better half a fish supper on Saturday night (her last supper before Food Doctor - she's still breast feeding)
  • taking the family to Tesco yesterday to do their food shopping (bizarrely I sniffed a coffee cake!!)
  • going to the mother out-law's house, she'd bought a cream cake and I said "no thanks" (under the glare from the boss of course!)
I think I've stayed on the wagon as the instances themselves are ridiculous to the point of laughter!

I think i would have struggled with the chippy...... just the smell lol i passed a chinese on the way home tonite and the smell was so tempting, wish i didnt need to go out for the next 200 days lol

Now that is weird haha im staying away from those programs.

cant believe day 1 is almost over. Been hard at times. Especially when i open my kiddies treat cupboard. oh well can have something nice in 205 days lol

Got an email from lighter life with a really inspirational pic of pauline quirke. wow is all i can say. defo makes me wanna do this

Just finishing my last shake n water, will feed my wee baba his bobo then bed.

Thankyou im so happy to have gotten thro a day. That was the 1st big step

Back