Total Solution New start tomorrow. Easter Monday.

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
Dear all

I am going to do TS for four weeks from tomorrow. That's the plan.

Originally I lost six stones in eight months and then stopped in November 2011. Since then I have put on only three pounds. Now I want to see if I can lose the last stone. That will take my BMI to normal - instead of just bordering on overweight. BMI is a daft measure but apart from waist / height measures its the best we have; wearing size 10/ 12 clothes is a better guide but I still want to try to lose a bit more.

I feel great but think a four week push will be worth doing. I love this site and all the support and have looked at the posts most days since last November and have posted in the Maintainers section too.

I have also looked at Exante FAQ s - to remind myself of the dos and dont's.

Stocks of fizzy water lined up, smoothie maker checked, Ice cube trays filled. Tablet sweetener in the cupboard. Fibre clear pots ready to add to soups and shakes.

Flask clean and ready for work day soups. Zero coke treats ready. Bullion powder ready.

Magic packets ready, emergency stock of Tesco bars for eating on the move.

Extra warm clothes for ketosis on warm days at the ready.

So its just the Easter lunch and then off we go.

Good luck old and new friends.

GSQ.

Good luck!

Welcome back GSQ!!! :)

You are clearly a very strong person with a sensible plan - the next four weeks will be well worth it to get totally comfortable with a final weight. We'll be right behind you!

Good luck with the final push GSQ! You give me hope that it is possible to eat sensibly and maintain post-Exante...I wish you all the best in losing the last bit! :)

Back