new start, we have let things slip

you're on. Here's for a 2lb loss. I told you, your losses motivate me to catch up so when you gain, you should know its gonna go wrong for me too!! lol. Are you excited about NY?

oh my body fat is 41%. Almost half my body is fat!! just what I needed to know on a monday morning. Cheered me up along with the 1lb gain.....:mad:

oh my body fat is 41%. Almost half my body is fat!! just what I needed to know on a monday morning. Cheered me up along with the 1lb gain.....:mad:
i am so excited, am on looking at buying hop on hop off bus tickets and bus to and from the airport.

Hi....I managed to drop a pound...gawd knows how...so I'm 213 now..... Have got a few weeks before the start of Christmassy things, so the scare of not fitting into my frock should stop me from eating the Fridge !!! Thanksgiving here this weekend....the amount of food that seems to be eaten during this is obscene, it looks like Christmas Day Celebrations times two !!!! I'm going to do my no fat roast and no more......

all the best with thanksgiving and I would not be able to resist eating!!
fb - glad youre excited...its gonna be a fab trip for you. I have just eaten the contents of the house!! well almost!

viva la diva, fso and i must have caught your pound off and landed on both of us. it must be a dieters nightmare 2 big feasting holidays so close together. fso what are you like eating most of the content of your house. get a grip woman dear, you have pounds to lose by monday. i will let you know tomorrow evening what you are aiming for as long as i do not go mad food wise before weigh in tomorrow evening and put on again..

Last edited:
im dreading to hear what i have to match by monday. I only have healthy food in the house but i ate it all. Cereal, cereal bars, more cereal bars, more fruit, more cereal. I didnt stop. Today has been a much better day and much more controlled. Hope you have a good weight loss

well i have set you a big challenge as i have lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! drum roll please 3.5lbs, can not believe it myself, thats was my treat for really following the plan and writing everything down that i eat.:talk017:

well done!!! there's no way I can get that. Even 1 lb is looking like it might not happen!! Well done and have a fab hol x

Hi All, I managed to lose a pound !!! Thanksgiving was a food fest !!! I avoided tons of it, but slipped on a couple of things.....Starbucks Ice Cream and some Veggie Pizza !!! Eeeek !!!! No more celebration food until Christmas now.......
do you guys have any mini targets in mind for December ????

Hi Viva La Diva - well done on your 1 pound off even with the thanksgiving food.
FB i lost your match your weight loss challenge. I only lost half a pound!!! not good but i only let myself down. Its girly time so ive hit the chocolate. Have a great time on holiday!!
Viva - I think i would like to lose 4 lbs in December as a minimum. Whether that will happen is another story but one can only try. I am still managing the gym regularly so I know its the food that is letting me down. I think i might be denying myself too much and then this leads to me bingeing. i am struggling to find that happy medium this time with the food and know its not gonna get better for a few days at least until girly time is over!!!! hope youre enjoying the food in the U.S FB!!!!!

well i am back, arrived home at 5.00pm, will do a weigh in, unoffical of course to assess the damage.

Hello all
Im new to the forum. My names Vicky and im 25.I started SW a good few years ago now. Iv lost and kept off just less than 2 stones from 15st 10lbs to 14st.
I want to kick start my dieting again to lose another 1-2st.
Could I join your thread? For that extra help in shifting the weight?
Congrts on everyone loses so far :)

hi vicky everyone is welcome, as you can see it is mainly fso and i with others posting once in a while. i am doing sw too, am just back from 5 days in New York and am on to post the damage which is 4lb gain. my weigh in for class is wed so hope to get something off before then.

Im heading to my local Boots tomorrow, just a small one im hoping they have some scales, if they do il post tomorrow my re-start weight.
Did you enjoy New York?

Hi Guys, it's Monday morning for me, or should I say mourning as I have stayed the same, hardly surprising as I have not been doing 100% healthy eating/calorie counting for awhile.....
How was your trip to NY,did you shop, shop, shop,FB????? And 4 lbs doesn't seem too bad, did you do loads of walking??
Welcome Vicky, the more the merrier.....lots of luck to you.....

Thank you, my local Boots didnt have any scales to weigh myself, so il do it on Wednesday when im in the town, which ties in with me having to go to the job centre. So my weigh in will be Wednesday.
Just heading off now to make mushy pea curry for my tea!

FBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!! youre back!! glad youre back - i have no idea where I am at!! how was new york. Tell me all about the yummy food!! lol lol. I take it you had fun? 4lbs is really good as youre only a week back - it was worth the 3.5lb loss the week before. i am guessing you will back on track in a week (2 tops). I have ended up very confused with where I am at with my gains and losses. I know i put weight on at mt wednesday weigh in at the gym but was not as bad when i weighed on Monday. Like I say very confused. My personal trainer weighs me each week and I try and weigh in on Mondays as the pt weigh ins are not the same day and time each week. I weighed in at 12st 8 and half today on Monday. I think thats a 1.5 lb gain from last week but it was totm, the haagen daaz was on offer and the pizzas were 2 for £3... doh!!! I will post this weight on my signature to avoid getting confused again.
Viva - well done for staying the same - better than a gain!!
Welcome Vicky.
FB tell us more about the big apple!! x

well girls i loved new york, breakfast was granola, low fat yoghurt and fruit with coffe, did not eat lunch but dinners were mainly burgers or chicken with fries from tgi fridays or hard rock cafe. i thought i did enough walking, we were up 7am every morning and had breakfast by 8.30 then walking about shopping and siteseeing until 8-9 in the evenings. bought some nice clothes from viva la diva with new the shop The loft and H & M, we have a h & m at home but have never seen anything nice in it. we saw all the sights empire state building, rockafeller centre crysler building, brooklyn bridge all the big stores staks of 5th ave, macys and bloomingdales.

wow that sounds great!! i was expecting blueberry pancakes and muffins and waffles for breakfast!! I think you did well foodwise and have seen lots of sights. What was the weather like?
My backs iffy at the minute so i am being careful with my movements but still trying to get into the gym at least 3 times a week. My personal trainer is devising plans to strengthen my back and core. I have also started cooking as im always still hungry and end up snacking after eating. Started on sunday and so far so good. Im also trying to cook the correct amount and eating in a small bowl so when i go back for seconds it would still equal one plate if that makes sense.Between sunday and today i know I have lost weight but it is whether I can maintain the loss or even better lose some more by mondays weigh in. Only time will tell :)
Are you weighing in today FB?

Back