new start, we have let things slip

i think you are really hard on yourself sometimes.i am having a frozen muller yoghurt.

frozen muller yoghurt! clever idea! ive eaten everything in the house and have not stopped eating all day! but did make it to gym class this morning. Hoping to go to a class in the morning and eat less tomorrow as weigh in is on monday!! :argh:

still eating!! but at least it's monday tomorrow so back at work and cant eat all day!!

bet you can't guess what i lost??? wait for it.... a whole pound!!! :)
surprised to be honest as ate my weight in anything this weekend. Its Monday morning and just had a personal training session and then did a spinning class. What was interesting is that the personal trainer said that 60% of weight loss depends on nutrition and only 40% on exercise. So those not doing much activity should still lose weight if they sort out their eating habits. food for thought for Moday morning. Off to work. byeeeeeeeee

ok had naughty food for lunch yesterday but have also invested in a smoothie maker. was in the gym this morning. hoping for the 1lb loss next week too although personal trainer thinks I should be losing 2lbs a week if i sort nutrition out...ermmmm yeah.... that will be the day! so all the best with weigh in this eve fb...what do you think? a pound or 2 even? :)

I'm finally getting back on the diet horse after months off.........I keep seeing xmas stuff everywhere so I'm just hoping, if I can keep quiet until then I'll reap the rewards on xmas day!

my scales say no loss but i can only hope.

all the best lulu22. fb.... how did it go?

1/2 pound, better than nothing, onward and upwards for next week.

well done on the half a pound. I looked at my scales and they look the same as Monday to be honest but I can't work out half pounds. Still have a couple more days to weigh in though so heres hoping for a pound by then... It can only get better for you next week FB :)

i think im going to switch to gym scales but its going to look wierd on here as gym scales are heavier and even though i may have lost by monday cos Im going to start recording the gym scales, it might look like i havent. Not sure if any of that even makes sense :)

switched to gym scales so a few pounds heavier than home scales. Not great for ego but at least it's a reason for me to get into the gym on either sunday or monday. I can proudly report a definite 2lb loss (really 2.5lbs). Hope I can keep it up now. Just been to a spinning class and now off to work. Going to try and do lots of smoothies this week. Heres to another week :)

Last edited:
well done you, i can only hope for 2 on wednesday.

Hi everyone....sorry I have been away and getting a year OLDER, drinking and eating, and eating and drinking....oops! Saw your replies and thanks, sorry about my Dress Barn comment, it's just not me, and I was miffed that their Wide Calf black boots that I was hankering for, don't bloody fit me !! Fat calves too is just annoying !! Grrrrrr !!
Got a lovely black cocktail dress, very classic, sleeveless ( going to wear a little shrug with it....flabby arms are not Christmassy !) v necked...the puppies will be out, well if ya got it flaunt it !! Dress is slimming, and was a bargain !!! If I can work out how to upload a photo I will ! What are you guys wearing at Christmas...or to the works do ? My new dress will also do for New Years too, hahaha !
Gawd listen to me yak on about outfits, ummmm, no weight loss, because I have spent about a week and a bit being a piglet !!! Oh yes I am in America....in Philadelphia, P.A !

my work is not having a dressy do this year, just out of a few drinks so will be dressing down but hope to pick something american not available at home outfit.

tell us how u did fb??!! hope the scales were kind!!!
same here no works do but do post a picture as your outfit sounds nice!! there was a lot of feasting yesterday so was at mums eating and then was fed at every friends house i visited. So my goal for monday would be to at least stay the same. Started making the smoothies again today - Im experimenting with random fruits - some are really random and clearly dont work!! back in the gym in the morning so have until monday to undo all the damage done yesterday.... says she sat here typing and eating a small, thin bar of dairy milk. It says 110 cals so shouldnt be too much damage..... i hope....lol

i am sad to report the bad bad scales say 1lb on.will be working very hard to have it back off and more by next week.

bad scales!! but good to regain focus and aim for better next week. I am aiming for at least a stay the same as had a couple of blips, one was a very big blip. Will weigh in at the gym on monday morning. so far today have had a bowl of special k and a banana. Here's hoping can keep it up for the rest of the day and the rest of the weekend.

1lb ON!!! I guess all that cinema food while watching harry potter yesterday ruined it!!! angry at myself. Heres hoping for better next weigh in. Hope youre still managing to follow the plan x

1lb ON!!! I guess all that cinema food while watching harry potter yesterday ruined it!!! angry at myself. Heres hoping for better next weigh in. Hope youre still managing to follow the plan x

are you copying me, naughty cinema food, well since you put on the same as me last week i set you a challenge of losing to same as i do for next week, i am being really good sticking to plan so hoping for 2 off this weigh in. this will be my last before new york.

Back