new start, we have let things slip

congratulations FB!!!

i was being told by someone on Chat about SW, and noticed now that thats what you do. Is it easy to follow - you seem to have great results!!

Let me know. Weight in in the morning oh worried....becuase its frist one im behaving like such a child! ah well nout i can do now anyway just wait and see!
thanks, i can not believe it, as was really only joking to sabina about 7lbs as she was talking about realistic targets,i really cannot get over it. but i can put it on so easily, 2 week cruise in the summer and put on a stone, and as said before christmas was a 10lb gain. think my losses will drop down to 1lb a week from now on. i have laid down the gauntlet to sabina, as i am now 1lb lighter than her.(bet she has a 3lb loss on monday) do not tell her i said that.:eek:

he he i wont say a word - my lips are sealed, or fingers are tied - i just want a loss even 1lb for my first week will be amazing! feeling soo blue with it all. Uni stress not helping mind!

jubean - being worried is good - you better not go hit the kitchen cos of the worrying tho.
well done FB - 6 lbs!!! wow!! i had a feeling the excess we put on cos of festivities wouldnt take long to come off. will let u know how i do on Monday. Good luck for tomorrow JuBean and well done again fb x

thank sabina, and good luck both of you for sunday and monday weigh ins.

Well done JuBean. I'm on my mobile checkin how u did as internets down till possibly tuesday at home so excuse my typing! Fb I just read your previous post - ha ha. Still can't get over a 6lb loss in wk 1. I've been good all wkend so far so expecting a lil better than the 2lbs loss I hope for. U know I've already been on the scales so I know I'm on track. Hope this posts.

knew you could do it jubean, i know you too well sabina, that is why i just know that you will manage more that 2 lbs this week, you have a goal in sight and you aim for it apart from anything it went on easily so like me the first few pounds will come off as easily too. next week will be a harder battle i think.

im still plain over joyed!

Tough few days for me now though...library week - on the plus side the toilets are in the basement and there is no lift so ill be running up and down all day. Looking into slimming world quite seriously now becuase i think i need a structure to help me along the way.

Good luck for tommorow Sabina! xx

i totally forgot to weigh in this morning in my haste and it doesnt feel right weighing in at any other time so its gonna have to be tomorrow morning. x

fair enoug sabina, i may have done myself no favours yesterday. Jaffa cakes were my let down - i love biscuits of any sort. I blame the assignment stress, too much time sitting with cups of tea and very big words running through head ones i cant pronounce very well like homogonised and ethnographic. Ah well, hopefully i can make up for it this week anyway.

12 stone 1!!
hey jubean, what are you studying?
FB - this week is going to be hard!!! will be lucky to lose half a pound let alone 1lb!! heres hoping x

I am studying Sociology/Criminology with criminal justice at bangor uni in north wales. in my final year - semster 1 assignemtns are due on thursday adn i have one essay still only half way and two that are not quite finished. going back through and changing any big mistakes i have made, references missing. Very tedious work.

well well, 4lbs off good for you sabina,there was me guessing you would get 3lbs off, next week is going to be hard i agree.

i may find it that bit easier next week (hope i dont jinx it now) becuase ill be up and about a bit more. All this sitting about is driving me crazy! at least more hours at work will mean im on my feet. Still have uni work but not quite as constantly

that sounds interesting JuBean. Im a lecturer and last year was finishing my masters and taking an A Level equivalent course so I know the need for food when writing. I used to end up on big bags of maltesers!! You will have to find alternatives than jaffa cakes as they are very heavy. Im glad you think things will be easier for you when you can get out and about a bit more. x
FB - im thinking i should have just posted a 3lb loss this week!! lol - that way could have saved the extra 1lb loss for next week :flirt2:. Im worried about next week. Lets see what next week brings :eek:.

lectuere oh im intimidated now -what in? and where (nosey arent i?!?) im thinking about doing a distance learning course in history so that i can do a PGCE. did originally want to work as probhation officer or similar but they arent employing at all at the moment.

And today i have switched back to grapes. just another 48 hours and this lot will be over (cannot wait!!!). I have drank loads whilst im up here though seems to be having some sort of an affect.

well done on switching to grapes!! Nursing is what I lecture in. Are you thinking of teaching history at primary, secondary or FE level? I am sure you can succeed. You just have to put your mind to it.
At 9:30pm last night, the kitchen was calling and i could just hear the cereals saying come eat us!! well I stayed tucked up in bed watching mindless telly and avoided a trip to the kitchen so yesterday was a good day.

hopefully secondary. Im considering doing a post compulsory education certificate so i can teach sociology at FE for now thought. The secondary school stuff will mean waiting another 3 years. All a bit up in teh air at the moment - enthusiastic but dont want to rush and make a daft choice!

and well done for resisting. I have another 28 hours to have to resits everything. But still loads of work to do - panic is setting in and i want chocolate....luckly none in house!

good luck with the resisting. Im so in need of something today!! it might end up becoming a crunchy nut binge. not feeling strong today!! will try and resist....

very proud of myself today. i managed to eat significantly less then a normal day before due date amount. and also BF bought me nice fruit salads as oposed to chocolates to cheer me up whilst a work.

Back