new start, we have let things slip

what a nice bf! im bingeing!! so far 2 bowls crunchy nut. apple and grapes with strawberry activia yoghurt poured over top - maybe it an be classed as healthy bingeing? also had a cereal bar about lunch time. and still not satisfied.... grrr. bad day

oh yeah and had one of those microwave meal for one dolmio pasta pouches n stir in sauce. doesnt sound so bad if spread over the day but most of the food has been this evening :(

binges happen - its thsi weather i think. I haven't eaten much but furit all day. but prob too much fruit in the last couple of days. i just like fruit so if its there i eat it. I however have done barley any uni work even though the deadline is tommorow.....not sure whats up with me up concetrating just isnt happening at all. I would normally be cracking on and getting loads done now but it just doesnt seem to be something i can concentrate on. i have 20 hours to get it all done :S

tommorow i will be bingeing i think just to get it done.

You ok FB?

and 2 crumpets with i cant believe its not butter!!! aaaaagggggghhhhh!!!!! and a cup of tea.......

FB - where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu? Good luck for tomorrows weigh in.
JuBean - hope u got your assignment done
I rediscovered the gym yesterday - lasted 25 minutes which is more than enough. Might think about going back next week...lol. I dont wanna rush into anything :)

well 1 little old pound off, but whay hay, i have shifted a half stone in a fortnight not bad.:p

hey - well done you!! ive had a sneak peak (as always) and looking like a pound too but will see on monday. Let us see what next week brings!! i am going to be optimistic and hope it will be a better week with at least 2 off!! get you - half a stone in 2 weeks!!! i might do tesco shakes or slimfasts next week as need to keep this going!!
JuBean - good luck for tomorrow. Let us know!! xx

hia everyone!!

im not terebly optimistic for tommorow but we will see - dont want to have put anything on mainly. I was bad and had chocies tonight and icecream on thursday. But i only have one meal on thursday. Assignments are handed in - but im betting i will only get 3rds or 2.2 on them. but ah well!!!

We shall see. Well done FB!! half a stone....im so jelous!!

How does it work on the Shakes/Slimfast. i always wonder if i would just be far too hungry on them or not.

ill be on tommorow!

JuBean

hey FB - I think JuBeans stuck it out with us longer than any others that join us!! :)
JuBean - basically with the shakes its one for brekkie and one for lunch and then healthy meal of around 500-700 cals in the eve.
The shakes are usually 250 cals or less and as I dont do brekkie on a good day (I know I need to change this - old habits and all that jazz) i tend to have half a shake when first start feeling peckish at work and then the other half later on at work. This means I can be a bit more flexible with meal at home. I think if i was calorie counting i must be eating 1000-1200cals a day. The shakes work for some but I never manage to do it everyday. Its good at work as dont need to prepare anything. I really need a bigger weight loss next week than the 1 pound i think im on track for on Monday so might try and stick to it for a few more days than I usually do. Plus will aim to visit Gym twice next week perhaps. who knows. Good intentions and all that...:D

yes you are right, jubean seems to be sticking around, good for you, fingers crossed for sunday weigh in jubean. i am managing 30 mins in the wii fit every day and walked home from work every day this week so 11.5 miles clocked up. 1lb a week is our aim but anything over is always a little added bonus.

he he i am determined! i turned down cakes at work (to the distaste of both my mum and the pregnant girl i work with). I have a Wii fit, but just cant get into the habit of using it becuase it just doesnt seem fun so i am going to try and get some more fun games. People way the Just dance game and Wii Cheer are good. So going to see what i can get.

fingers cressed for the morning that i havent put anything on :-S

night!!!

how did u do JuBean!! and well done for turning down cakes, that requires a lot of self - discipline so youre in the right frame of mind. Got fingers crossed for you x

:-( very unhappy today, apparently i have put on 1lb according to my Wii. i am gutted!!! going to have to start going all out to sort it out. i am going to put it down to my splurge on thursday night, and the lack of an eating routine! and alot of sugar in the amount of fruit i have been eating. Going to have to be better this week .

oh well......try agen!

yes - try again!! you do have to be careful with fruit. Everything in moderation. Just a minor blip. You will be back on track next week. Keep at it!! x

jubean - keep a food diary of everything that you consume and you should be able to see yourself where you can make changes. If you cant work out where its going wrong, post your intake on here and im sure me and fb will be happy to help with the knowledge we have. but call this week a blip and lets see what next week brings. we r all allowed blips. 1lb is nothing as my weight fluctuates a little during the day so make sure you are weighing at same time, same clothes etc. hope to see your post tomorrow xoxo

i did not think about the sugar in fruit, every day i have banana, strawberries, melon, pineapple, orange, grapes and sometimes kiwi fruit.

I guess i got my knowledge from weightwatchers points and each fruit is so many points. You would think that eating more fruit would be beneficial but when losing weight I have to be careful I dont go too overboard, but we are all different. x

I dont know how but I am 11st 12lbs so have managed to lose 3lbs this week. Im aiming for a stupid amount next week of 4lbs but know that will not happen but I am setting my goals high. :)

whoa congratulations sabina!! ohh im soo happy for both of you...praying i have a loss or manage to not put any more back on now. we will see.

oh and sabina i am taking your advise, im going to try and post my eating on here everyday this week. See what happens.

So far today ive had two mugs of tea, skimmed milk and no sugar. And i am eating a bowl of healthy living porridge and skimmed milk, with sweetner.

Back