new start, we have let things slip

all the best for weigh in fb x

1 little lb off this week, happy enough (well not really would have liked more) but well are aiming for 1 lb a week so i have managed my bit.

well done!! you should be waving bye bye to the 12 stones next week x

im dreading weigh in tomorrow but what will be will be. I vow to be super good Monday to Thursday but have a girly dvd and food night on friday where i know more pizza will be on the menu among other things. I did make it to the gym yesterday (saturday) for 30 mins and hope to go another 2 times during the week. How have u done JuBean? x

hopefully jubean is just too busy to post and not embarassed about any loss. we are all in this together losses and gains.

yes definitely!! we all have our ups and downs - literally!!

stayed the same - still 11st 9lbs. I can live with that for now

hi ladies i have been busy, and didnt weight myself. Was meant to go out all day on sat and was feeling really run down so i had a lil day out. And decided at 8 am on sunday to go out all day so didnt get a chance to weight myself. and then this morning i was at work first thing.

I have been faily good with my eating a few blips, however if i compare it to pre xmas eating and all of last year i am eating alot less, so even if its bad foods then i am still better then i was so i am pleased.

I have decided to wait untill Next week to weight myself....becuase working on the 1lb a week theory i will hopefully be down into the 12s. I need to start trying a bit harder perhaps of the exersize front to get my weight down a bit more.

I am still finding the shakes easy going. I have been swapping a lunch shake for a soup if i am at work. which is still within the calorie intake for the day...easily. Basically - i am making sure that i am having an intake of about 1500ish. Give or take. Now i know in the past i was having around 2000 minimum. I am also however making sure that i am not going too low...becuase i will then make my body think im starving myself and therefore not actually loose anyweight.

Im still drinking alot at the moment....i think today i have had....about three litres and i am still really thirsty.

Hoping that i am up to keeping to this so hopefully i can, looking forwards to getting alot lower.

and i think you are right FB. 12s 7lb is a good idea for getting hair cut. and i am desperate for it to be done so i will be working for that if nothing else he he.

talk to you all soon and i hope that wasnt too rambelling.

ramblings good! im having a bad week foodwise as i am sooo hungry and just eating and know ive put 3 on as had to look. :-(

aww well we will say its a bad week and continue trying :)

i have a testing week. Our shop is re-locating and i have a few birthday parties to go to, so i will have to try my best to be as good as possible. just keep thinking that i can still have stuff just a smaller amount. And it will be ok. praying that all this considered i will have a loss come sunday!

sabina, you know you should not be jumping on the scales on any day other than monday.but if there are 3 pounds extra well at least you can try to get them off again. jubean you sound as if you deserve to have 1-2 lbs off by next weigh in.

thnak you FB!! i do feel like im making real changes at the moment. Mainly that its easier not to eat the junk and also not to buy it so im tempted. I can easily turn down the junk aswell. i feel very posetive. Also i am realising that i have been loosing only a lb here and there but i feel like i cna keep it off. having a good few weeks so its prob that spurring me on aswell though he he :D

hope your both doing good! and ill try and keep coming on more often i promise!!

night!

jubean it may be hard to get off but it sure is easy to put it on, just think if you were not watching what you are eating you could have very easily been now weighing 12st 9 by now.

i have been eating flapjacks!! just looked at the contents and the sat fat is about 8g!!!! must sticl to cereal bars and fruit. think ive had a better day and not been as hungry. made it to the gym today too. fb - are you still following sw?

yes i am still doing sw, i am set in my ways now and would find it hard to try something else now.

its all gone to pot this week as ive managed to work my way through a whole tube of pringles. im giving up for the rest of this weekend as girly night with pizza and snacks n dvd tonight. think im gonna start afresh on monday with a better attitude. i might hav to go to tesco and buy some shakes as need to focus again and falling into bad habits. hope ur weigh ins go well. i havent decided if im gonna weigh. i will see how i feel emotionally and then decide.. x

sabina, you have fallen off the wagon again? you know i do not mind if you skip a weigh in, it is all to do with how you feel and if it would help you back on track then go ahead. you know what works for u. it gives me a week to try to close the gap between your and my weight.ha ha some hope.

hi ladies!!

i am moving the pharmacy all weekend so i weighted myself this morning. Also i have my sister in laws birthday this week and my brothers....followed but next weekendi have one of my nieces birthday and a visit of OH mum and dad. so will be a trying week. so my aim is to main tain my new weight.....of........12 stone 13lb.

IM SOO HAPPYY!!!! out of the 13's. i am majorly impressed with it. and myself! still loosing stadily makes me feel like i will get there though.

Got my date today for Graduation. 16th of july....sooo if i carry on loosing 1lb a week, for 22 more weeks, i should be around the 159lb, meaning i will be.....11 stones and 5lb. WHOA! would be amazing! gotta keep on going.

I have for this week been good i think, and i have looked to swap my shakes for loww calorie meals. so for breakie i have cereals that are less then 250 calories per portion, soups for lunch whcih are about 100 calories each at most, and then i can have a yoghurt aswell. I can still have snacks as i have been doing, and then have my normal sized (significantly smaller then that of before xmas).

I am very happy with my thinking about everything. and glad that it is showing :D.

let me know how you girls go!

talk next week.....got to say my alphabet a thousand times tommorow so wont be with it properly for a few days.

see i told you that you deserved to loss 1-2 lbs this week and you did, happy days i am so so pleased for you. it is just the result you needed to show that it is all worth the effort. fingers crossed for me tomorrow, hope i do not let the side down.

well done jubean. FB i will post on monday so we can see how much damage i have done. i like your thinking - gives you a week to close the gap!! lol. hope weigh in goes your way today!! x

Back