new start, we have let things slip

lol. decided to take my name off thats all. good luck with weigh in today. x

i have eaten all the bad food in the house so hopefully I can start afresh on monday for a week before hol. Im going all inclusive so will be eating on holiday but when i come back i intend on regaining focus so that I can aim to start losing a pound a week again. I want to be a normal bmi for my birthday in July at least. hope both ur weigh ins go ok x

reporting a lb off this week, 1 stone off this year so it is ticking over nicely.

well done!! how fab - a whole stone!! i know I probably weigh more than u. Will weigh in on Monday and let you know :)

i have booked a holiday to new york for the end of november and if i keep going the way i am going now i could be about 9 and 1/2 stone by then.eg normal. it also depends on how well i behave food wise on my cruise in the summer, i have learned my lesson after last year and now know i can not eat the volume of food that i eat last year.

Last edited:
wow! new york. thats something to look forward to. I hope the pound a week continues. i know that final pounds are proving hard for me but I need to get focused again.

Last edited:
how long are you going away for and is it with family or friends?

Jubean, where are you, hope all is well work and diet wise.

hia sorry i havent been on much...needing to get my backside in gear with everything at the moment....literally everything. This weekend i had the in laws visiting, and i had another birthday party (along with the two earlier in teh week). I was expecting a gain, but i stayed the same so i am extatic!!! soo much cake, pasta, bread and general junk that i have eaten this week, and i have managed to stay the same!! yay!!!

Back to loosing this week i hope!! i am desperate to loose the next 6lb so that i can be 12 and a half and get my hair done. Also, i want some pampering stuff and i need to have it as a reward for something, so this seems adequate to suffice that!

Well done FB! and FSO cheer up luvie!!! lucky both of you to get holidays.....21 and a student = no chance of a holiday anytime soon!!

very proud of myself this week, also made a lovley dress for my nieces bday....made it in 6 hours! :D

ill try posting more this week i promise!

you were very lucky to have sts, work hard to get closer to your aim of the 6lbs off for a nice new hairdo.

i forgot to weigh in but its looking like a very big gain - will try and remember tomorrow morning. might have pushed myself back to 12st! aaaaggghhh.
Off to jamaica with a friend. Was just looking at wat encompasses all inclusive and there r so many activities like kayaking and snorkelling etc and theres a gym!! lol. Think I will make sure i do something fun/ active each day and then laze around reading books the rest of the time. And its buffet food so lets see. I do think I would be better forgetting weighing in until i come back as my head has been all over the place and just gone off track. Will see how i feel in the morning. Well done JuB for staying the same. x

go off and enjoy yourself, you have had a rough couple of weeks, you can continue the weight loss when you come back.

enjoy the holidays and well back on track when you return.

i have had a bad day again yesterday...getting close to just quitting work with things that keep on going on. I was naughty and i ate chocolate and more cake....thankfully they are all nearly gone out of the house and i can have a few days or weeks minus the temptations...i hope!!! he he.

Right on with uni work, need to distract myself untill lunch time.

i didnt get chance to weigh in this morning as went for a phd interview to edinburgh so had been quite stressed over it. Now thats over i can focus on packing and holiday stuff. I know I will be back on track very soon. I think ive been ok today AND i have had my 5 a day!!!! I never have my 5 a day!!

:happy096: good girl, managing to get your 5 a day. you so know what you need to do to get the weight to go down.

thanks fb. its a small way of trying to get back on track. I must not let myself be 12st again. must stay below. Hope youre both doing ok x

i cant stop being naughty at the moment....struggling alot more hten i have the last few weeks! and its playing on my mind more. Only plus is that i have been doing small amounts of excersize. I have been on the sculling machine that i have had for ages, dusted it off and had a decent go.....but my back was killing me...i made sure my posture was as it is meant to be when i am on it but i still ached like crazy. Going to keep on trying. Realised i get bored far too easy with exersizing, feels like an inconvenience, however i am desperate to get this weight off. So i just need to keep on thinking about that.

Trying to keep away from chocolate but been struggling for a few days, which i think is due to the fact that i think its my totm in next few days, which sends me into a rather odd eating routine.

hope your both eating ok!

well i stepped on the scales this morning - yes a wednesday and i was 11st 11 - i know it was more than that wen i last had a peek so im aiming to get back on track. Not recording it as out of sync.
JuBean - i have been the same and its taken nearly 3 weeks to get back on track. i think the shakes can take some of the blame as you're being super super good and losing and then u try the bad food and cant stop and in the back of your mind you think...i will start again next week..it will come off - wrong attitude! as i only know too well. Have been relooking at my holiday and theres lots of water activities included so im aiming to be good now. I will weigh in on Sunday before I go on Monday so at least I can see what Ive done while on holiday. Excited now. Really need it. Glad that interview is over and been having some hassle with that lad i was getting to know. Its my own fault as I did something i know I shouldnt have done (financially!!) so i am paying the price. I have decided when i come back from hols if he is not cooperating then i will have to turn to the law do deal with the issue. I am so stupid!
But im looking forward to my holiday now and know that when i came back from the last one I came back refreshed and less stressed (and i didnt put on weight - possibly cos i had taken my own cereal bars for breakfast and when i got hungry!!). Its all inclusive this time and never holidayed this way before so will be interesting. I hope they include lots of fruit. Keep up the good work fb and JuBean you need to find a way to get back on track. xx

do be careful with the all inclusive dining, look how bad i was last year.i hope your travelling companion will keep you on the straight and narrow.

hmmm not sure wat help she will be. i have been looking at a local dive club so i know i am going to taste diving on at least one ocassion and hopefully will busy myself with activities on the other days too x

Back