new start, we have let things slip

so jelous of the holidaying!!!! but have fun!!!

i need to get back on track...started getting there today untill these pains started...had a dull ache on my side for about two weeks. I have it normally about a week before totm. but today and on monday night it on both sides....and its driving me mad....continuous dull constant ache in the kideny area but its not in my back. so very odd and increasingly uncomfortable....its kind of like a stitch its only thing i can compare it to. I think i will go doctors tommorow if it is still there becuase i need to get it sorted.....feeling absolutley exhausted too.

Generally fed up!! so much uni work to try and get on with too and im just not getting that done at all eiter.....very annoyed at myself over it all really.

ok going to stop winging now and go bed....hoep i get up and get on with a better day!

night all

write a to do list and break everything down into small goals. and yes go to your drs x

i like your thinking....stomach ache is there but only dull again today. so ill see how i feel in a few hours.

right on with my list......have to face what i hve to do and i have to make a decent effort to set goals on it all. only few months left now.

yes you need to break it down otherwise it feels overwhelming and even harder to start. even if you start with the easier things at least you've made a start and your mood will feel better. I ended up with a wallplanner so i knew what i was focusing on on set dates and broke everything into chunks. You can do it.
Guess what!!!? I tried on one of those maxi dresses (i think that wat theyre called - long flowy things) that i bought almost 2 yrs ago i think but always looked pregnant in on the tummy part - well it fits!! and it looks quite nice. The same with another shorter dress that i could hardly breathe in once did zip up so something good has been happening. Must not get complacent as they fit but only just. Must try and stay focused now to at least get back on track with a pound a week. I want to give myself a healthy bmi for my birthday in july. No going back x

i was good and went the doctors....he thinks i have IBS. so he has given me some tablets...becasue i kinda went a funny colour when he pressed my side! so we shall see how things go for the next few days!

Maybe its something you're eating that your tummy cant tolerate. Hope things settle down soon and the meds help. all the best x

Last edited:
it is good that you went to the doctor, hope the tablets help but hopefully it is not ibs.

hey fb - as you reached your easter goal 5 weeks before the deadline are you going to set yourself a new goal or just aim to maintain or lose a pound a week?

i am doing an easter challenge on here with others, started last week 7lbs off, i have 1lb off so far, i think i will change by details tomorrow when i post any weight loss.

good for you! good luck with weigh in x

a big fat 0, sts, very disappointed but life goes on so working towards next week.

well done - at least none on! i think it's gonna get harder from now on anyway. Im off out for a lil dance after a long time and actually feel confident with what im wearing as long as hold tummy in. This is an area I must concentrate on when return as its out of proportion. 2 more sleeps before I go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

have a fab time if you are not on before you go. i take it there was no weigh in for yourself or jubean this week?

Hi ladies, hope you dont mind me posting in your thread? I am doing WW but restarting and thought I should pop in here and say hello!

HELLO!!

Bren
X

everyone welcome here, the only requirement is that you have fallen off the wagon at least once.

well that's a definite tick in that box!! LOL

A good day for me today a small 800gm loss (2lb) so far and reached my point allowance today. I've been over the past few days sort of easing myself into things.

are you a hop on the scales every day type of gal?

reporting a 1lb gain this week.

hiyaaaa im back and im never going all inclusive again!!!! i will weigh in tomorrow morning. Hol was fab but unfortunately have reacted very badly to insect bites so legs are red, swollen and hot so saw gp today who looked a bit surprised at the state of them and has me on antibiotics 4 times a day and signed me off for the rest of the week. I will weigh in tomorrow but i did creep on with clothes on earlier so know some major damage to report in the morning. Your 1lb gain will feel like nothing once i post tomorrow! i had gone off the diet before i went on hol anyway so will be a new start....again :)

That's what holidays are for! Let us know in the morning. Your legs sound painful....

Fatbunny, try upping the water this week and see how you go. I'm sure it will budge the 1lb plus some.

Feel bad now, as i have good news..... lost 2lbs this week. If this continues around the 1.5lbs loss a week , I can be at goal by the end of June.... holiday to Pengang?!

Come on girls lets blow this fat away, FOR GOOD!
Bren
x

Back