new start, we have let things slip

oh you are both doing much better then me! i am celebrating and that is my argument, im not making much headway at all, had the preggers at work telling me about how she is half a stone lighter then me....but she is huge...:(

I have had jab today so felt bad for myself anyway.

Enough excuses.....tommorow....gym i think!!!

Got feedback on my dissertation and some other work and i need to get bum into gear on that again. Couldnt do anything untilli had got the feedback.

Took dog to the beach today which was good, running around for half an hour with her i think did me some good!

hopefully not a gain this week, but if there is one, i know why!

im eating. i cant control quantities so think im better on the shakes from monday. Lets see how this week pans out.

i may be heading back to the shakes myself. i am alowed them in my libaray at uni aswell so i can get away with having lunch whilst working aswell.

had a bit of a stomch bug today so feeling rough and eaten nout but a bit of bread.

awww, hope ur feeling better soon and u need to try and eat more than just a bit of bread. I have eaten everything in sight and therefore I am expecting a 2lb GAIN this week!!

feeling a bit better today, but dehydrated so i have drank loads of water today. and i had tea so i do feel better all in all just need some decent sleep and i will be good tommorow i think.

been getting on with my uni work like a good lil third year too. And i just need to be good and stick with plan to go the gym this weekend with the hubbie to be. should be interesting!

hope your weight in goes well FB! you are much better behaved then the rest of us!

i have to be good as i am not as tall as the 2 of you and am only a few pounds lighter so i can not carry extra weight as well as you two.

keep to the unwritten rule of this thread and have my 1lb off. scales did say 2lbs on thurs(i know, i should not be looking)but last night totm and low and behold only 1lb loss showing on scales. the good news is my bmi is now under 30 hurrah:D. i aim to be good again this week and hope for a better result next saturday.

well done! as you spotted another pound off earlier in the week you know your body can easily drop it should you want it to. all the best with next weeks weigh in. im not expecting anything this week - what will be will be. let's see how jubean does today x

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR BEING AWOL the past 2 weeks..... (bows head in shame)

Have been busy with work and did let things slip after my fabulous first week start over (typical). So started again last Monday and as of this morning 2.1kg's off (4.5lbs)! Then started to feel bloated after breakfast (had over eaten or anything) and low and behold TOM..... So not going to WI tomorrow at the first week mark as it wont be a good one with the TOM.

I have been really careful during the week, high protein sort of and on the weekend doing WW and counting points. Tomorrow is Wk2 and this is where I fold and reward myself, now knowing that I can loose weight. Well scales/fat I am here to tell you that I will be sticking to plan as intended.

Fatbunny well done on the 1lb loss, onwards and downwards you go.

Forever Starting over here's to a good week and loss ahead! xx

JuBean, hello and congrats on your losses so far.

Bren
X

ok im bad and i completley forgot to weight in this am i will do it tommorow, cant get near the Wii becuase of OH at the moemtn either. he is fixing computers and takes up the whole living room.

i am expecting a gain this week though, its totm and i have probs with them generally - stomach swells, literally. so i expect to see a gain.

well lets see what weigh in brings tomorrow for both of us. Welcome back bren and well done on all those pounds.
I'm feeling a little bit more focused with lots of things and dont thinked it helped being off sick and on anitbiotics. Legs/feet/kees/ankles are no longer swollen but unfortunately left with nasty scarring on legs from all the bites so my legs look like i have a lot of bruises is the best way to describe it when that is not really the case :sigh:.
My mission for this week is to get back to the gym. I feel that once i get the nerve to go just once I should be able to get back into it. I was only doing 30 mins when i did go but it did help and was helping to keep me toned. My angel wings have grown!! (the fat on the back that you try and conceal with a wide backed bra as it holds it in!!). That and my tummy is where i carry it the most so hoping to work on that.
I have also started making/sewing bags and only doing a little bit each day but its keeping my mind occupied and I cant eat while touching fabrics so think this is a good hobby to have. Havent sewn for a while and not using any patterns etc so not sure if the finished product will even resemble a bag so let's see :fingerscrossed:

spooky that all of us are nearly all on the same monthly cycle. good for you bren still working at getting the kilos off. so weigh in tomorrow for jubean and fso. what kind of bags are you making sabina?

yeah what bags! i do quite a bit of sewing! love it! planning the 2 adult bridesmaids dresses, 4 kiddie ones and possibly however its very very possibly, my wedding dress also. There is deabte on this at the moment as i cannot justify however much a gown will cost from a shop and getting one to fit my shape will be near impossible so it will cost more to get it altered, when i could possibly with a little help from mum make my own for less then £100. So, undecided on this area 100%.

and yes weight in in the morning will be interesting for sure. :S im very nervous but i do expect a gain - id be kidding myself if i wasnt expecting one.

jubean that is a really big task you are planning to take on with all the dresses good luck. hope weigh in goes your way tomorrow.

Well glad I weighed a day early as TOM was not kind this morning. However, I have had a good day with food and shortly off to the gym!

Good luck to everyone with WI's

JuBean, definitely a big mission with all those dresses. I also sew?! Love it and dont do enough of it haha!!

Bren
X

i paid 75 for my gown and 50 to have it altered. You need to keep your ears open for when the bridal stores bring in new stock. supposedly mine was last season - like i would have known! anyway they had a queue of ppl waiting to enter. I ended up with a size 22 dress that they had to alter to my size 16 frame at the time.
I really do not think you should be taking so much on.
In relation to bags, fb, if i can work out how to post photos on here I will do. not quite sure how to explain. Pretty fabric bags that could be used for anything really. will post pics when actually get round to finishing one. 2 friends have already said they wanna buy the bags if i will make some extra for them. Havent made it to the gym but been good foodwise so far. oh and stayed the same which is a miracle as have eaten everything in sight! didnt make it to the gym. will try again tomorrow x

good for you staying the same fso, hopefully things will start to move downwards soon, are the bags like a little cute handbag or more of a shopper size that you could take lunch in to work?

hi all

i put on 2lb :( not too shocked to be honest.

The dresses, well i learn making dresses, not made much esle ever really. The kids ones are anoying my easy....not trying to be big headed...they just are becuase there isnt any curves etc. I made one from the stage of opening the pattern, to having it pressed and on the hanger in 6 hours. that included cutting sewing and hand stitching ods and ends. Plan is to start them about 6 months before the wedding, starting with the skinny binny sister....becuase i will have to take hers in alot so it will be hardest. she is again a size 4. had a baby in november, her third child, and already a size zero. My sister in law is a perfect pattern size so thats nice and the kids are nice and easy, but cant make them untill close incase they grow as they do.

i will not do what my sister and sister in law did however - sister gave up 2 weeks notice and we had to make her wedding gown, which was nice and simple, but i was only 17 and we made it in a day. And we made five adult bridesmaid dresses and one kiddie one in about 5 days.....i will never make anything red ever again mind. We also made flower arangements, the cake, and all the food and decorations....i remember a huge lack of sleep at that time!

so needless to say i have learnt to plan ahead! but my own dress is still an issue. my sister said i should go to a shop at the end of easter/begining of summer and get one from last season as they say and then alter it. but...i am living in teh hope that i will be a bit slimer and more in proportion for wedding.

ok enough about the wedding stuff - i am boring myself with it all at the moment tbh!

but ok weight like i said not shocked to be honest and i will try my best now to get loosing the weight, the plan was to be healthy weight for graduation so i need to loose 23lb in.....16 and a half weeks! :S

i know i have said it before, i need to get bum in gear, and i need to get going n everything...panic is setting in over everything though and the chocolate calls! not had much but thats more that its just not in the house to have i think.

ok - im sorry i shall sign off now - and yes i do talk more then this in person.

the dress making will be easy peasy by the sounds of it for you, maybe if you started them now you maybe loss weight as there is no way that you can have any chocolate with all that lovely material about.

well, i have been banned from starting untill i get out of uni then i will be going to start buying patterns and fabric. Make my sister first...day she puts weight on i will run through the streets starkers! so no chance of the dress not fitting her.

mine we have dicided i will make with a lace up back if we do make it. Then i can gain/loose small amounts and it will still fit.

how is everyone going this week?

Back