new start, we have let things slip

seem to be doing ok foodwise. actually making lunch and taking it into work so not being tempted to go find bad food when hungry. lets see how the rest of the week pans out. hope you're all well x

i WANT BAG PICTURES.

Hi Gillian,

The best way is to invest in some accurate digital scales and weigh yourself in the morning before you've eaten anything.

thank you frank for posting on this thread but i do not understand what you mean, i do have digital scales and my weigh in is first thing saturday mornings before i have eaten anything.:confused:

ive only done the cutting so far and then got bored!! when i actually finish one off I will work out how to post pictures :)

FB - whose Frank? I dont see any posts! have you got an imaginary friend :D

omg, that is really freaky, i have quoted the post in my post, it was there the other day and i do not know what it relates too, unless they have read a much earlier post from way back. the post has now disappeared.

well girls guess how much i lost this week, 1lb, bet you would have never guessed that amount would you.

well done!! you could be 11 and a half st next week. How fab!

i know its scary.any bag pictures yet?

Last edited:
hi ladies

i didnt get chance this am to weight so i will tommorow morning before i head to work. however, i have mad progress in the last few days....i took the dog for an hour long walk on friday, which was great fun. And today the OH decided that he wanted to buy a X trainner. So we did, and i love it! i did 5km in 25 mins on it and i felt great! hopefully the enthusiasm will keep up for a good long while. Feeling rather bloated so hopefully this will help. The bloating is a side effect of the IBS tablets. Hopefully things will sort out in the next few days. Picked a different wedding dress pattern, and i have 100% decided that this will be my dress. and i want to look nice in it so hopefully i can be a nicer weight for the big day.

B5462 | Misses' Dress | Bridal | Butterick Patterns

thats the dress.

Let you know my weight tommorow. But i doubt it has changed much from last week. Be very shocked if it has....but like i said i hope that this weekend has been one of change!

hope the morning goes ok for you FSO! and hope you get into the swing of it with the bags!

oh yeah, i did do two days on the milkshakes this week, and was normall foods the other days but no other excersize than i mentioned above, hence thinking no change in weight this week.

that is a lovely dress, so have changed your mind about a lace up back?

:eek: i made it back to the gym!! went on saturday and sunday!! so much pain!!
i havent touched the bags since i finished the main bit of cutting. i don't have a pattern to follow so im being creative and need to be in the right frame of mind (excuses, excuses :giggle:). To be honest been doing diy instead. When I am bored of that will return to the bags and you will be the first to see any pictures!! Might be waiting for a while though...lol. Oh, I stayed the same BUT i think i may have lost half a pound as it was hovering between 12 and 12.1 so i better have lost something by next week....especially with my refound relationship with so called gym!! :character00115:

whoop! go FSO!!! i got up late....didnt go to sleep untill about 3am and was in work for 9am, so try again tommorow.

and yes i think i like the buttons on this dress, its a simpler pattern too, so hopefully i can make it in the couple of months so i wont have to be quite as carefull with the weight.

as my 2 kids are off for 2 weeks now for easter i am planning to walk to work as well as back each day that would mean 23 miles a week. saying that it is supposed to snow tomorrow so will have to play it by ear. so we maybe talking 1/2 lb off fso? jubean just because you have changed the design of your dress that does not mean that you can be" no quite as careful with the weight", you have set goals still aim for them.

im expecting a pound at least next week... ive even rediscovered lettuce, cucumbers and tomatoes - that in it itself is deserving of at least a pound off!! surely.... Good luck with the walking FB. i walk to work and back but its only approx 10 mins there and back but i know it helps. cars gone for service and mot today so waiting anxiously to see how much financial damage it will do. im off to london for 3 days with my mum soon so looking forward to that. JB, I second what FB says about not needing to worry about weight cos dress should fit etc. I know I need to get back on track and make sure I have the right mental attitude to shift this weight. Its easy to fall back into bad habits. We have to try and stay focused (easier said than done)!! x

Well done all, with the losses and gym etc.

My WI on Monday proved a STS, or back to rather, from TOM last week. I did weigh this morning and have gone down to 74.5kg's! This is great as over the past 3 months I have been; 78, 76, 75,75.7, 77, 77.5,76.5,75, 76, 75, 74.9....... ESATIC TO SAY THE LEAST! Will report what tomorrow says, this has really spurred me on.

12 weeks until bikini time, Penang, and I have been really on track with exercise 5/6 days a week for 45mins or more ususally.... even done 2 walk/jogs?!@#@

Here's to a good week and Easter doesn't bother me, chocolate not even in the house.

Bren
X

bren well done, i quote both lbs and kgs in my signature, i am currently 73.8 kgs. i love chocolate but easter egg chocolate does nothing for me at all, i do not like the taste of it, lucky me.

My either, I like dark and lindt mmmm

but it can be in the house, problem is when it's been opened! I'm a savoury girl at heart, cheese may be the death of me LOL!!!

i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chocolate. just thought i'd put my twopennies worth in fb and bren :D

Back