new start, we have let things slip

well done. i have lost 1.6lbs according to gyms hi tech scales and a percent of body fat! but will call it a pound. At least its going down :) I'm not buying any food this week and at home right now have salad stuff, some fruit, yoghurts, shakes so hopefully aiming for at least 2lbs this week. It has to happen!

in relation to going back you will have to phase one out and bring sw back in as remember the shakes are not something we wanna do forever. You could maybe go to alternate days when youre ready and see how that works. hugs x

can i eck!! :) i think im staying the same this week too! but will be on a crazy super diet the last few days before I go on the 5th. Will weigh in the 4th and see how close I get!

going where on the 5th?

Spain!!!!! will be in hiding for my 30th but friends want me to celebrate. Im back on the eve of the 10th July and having a dessert fest as my birthday party on the 11th. So will be eating cake cake and more cake on the 11th. Youre more than welcome to join me. But then will get back on track - just having that day off. And will have a slice of cake on my actual birthday which will be whilst in spain.
Today has gone good foodwise and exercise wise. Aiming for 3lbs this week - will be hard but would be great if could get close to that mini target

ive just realised you have hit 11 stones! wowee!! congrats. Next week you will be waving bye bye to the 11s!!! must catch up :p

Hey!!! thought i would joinin the chat as reading your posts makes me want to try harder!!!
i went to a body pump class yesterday, im aching today though!!! i had a bad weekend, i ate loads!!! and after my body pump class i have some crisps and biscuits!!!! so im going to try hard today not to binge!
i also wanted to know you get the trackers at the bottom of the post, i cant even access my profile!!
Hope you are doing well!!x

hi jadeymoss. just click on any of our tickers and it will take you to the link. As you have only joined recently you will have restricted access to some things on here. After so many posts you get given more access.
We all go through phases where we binge but just remember to start over again.
How much weight are you aiming to lose and r u following any diets. If you go into user cp you can add more details about yourself. x

jadeymoss, i loved bodypump class but i could not get to my class after work when they changed the time.you are really going to have to cut down on the biscuits etc you are undoing the good work in the gym

hey

thanks guys!! im currently 13st 10lb and wana be 11 or under, just see how i go. I do love body pump to!! my body is just hurting now!! i dont understand why i crave sweets hings because i dont usually eat them!!
Im not doing any diet just healthy eating which is going well, i use some of the weight watchers products.
I do 40 leg crunches and sit ups in the morning. My execrise is suppose to go something like this, although i havent really stuck to it!!
Monday= Body pump
Tuesday=Aqua aerobics
Wednesday=Gym
Thursday=Swimming
Friday=Tae=bo
I chose this routine because i like all of them but i cant go till 7.30pm, because my partner works till late and i have to look after our two children and by this time im so tired, what diets are you following???? what kinda execrsie aswell?? and do you think my routine is good?? hope you guys are doing ok xxx:)

thats a good exercise routine. it helps if you enjoy them as more likely to stick to them. How tall are you? Good question what diet are we on? well I know i tend to stick to sensible eating with the odd treat and sometimes do shakes and sometimes do even more stupid things if need to fit into a dress etc. I will be back on the maple syrup diet combined with a small salad or 2 yoghurts this weekend as go to spain on Monday and dont wanna look huge in my tankini.
I went to the gym today but wasnt in the modd. I thought there was a 30 min core class but i got that wrong so I did the treadmill and then some resistance machines and left within 25 mins. Not good but i really wasnt in the mood and better than nothing.
FB - hope youre doing ok x

hey

im 5ft 6.5 inches, i would really love to be 10 and 1/2 stone, but i just wana get under 12! i dont really do the crash diets because i just the weight straight back on!!!!! at least you went to the gym, i havent been back since body pump!!! and i have tonsillitis which is really bad at the minute!!!! i lov e this sight and being speaking to people who want to lose weight likw me because mosy of my friends r skinney minis!1 although i wouldnt want to be that thin i like a bit of curves!!!!
Bet you will look great in yout tankini!!! you have worked hard!!!!!! how many cals do you eat in a day, and how much excerise a week?? what is your goal weight???xx

i just walk to and from work each day a total of 23 miles a week and do the odd bit on the wii fit. i would love to get another stone off making me 10st.

i walk to and from work - 10 mins each way and go to the gym at least 3 times a week. seem to have gone every night this week though.
The crazy diets dont always lead to you putting it all back on , i guess its how you use them. Im on the maple syrup/ lemon detox for 2 days if can stomach it starting from today. Had 2 days supply left so thought I would give it a go seeing as I go on Monday. Not too worried about eating bad food once there as staying with a friend and he's into his fitness and healthy food. Wouldnt it be fab if actually came back with less weight instead of putting on?!!! :)
All the best for weigh in tomorrow FB. I will weigh in on Sunday morning as I do at the moment as I know I wont be online from Monday. What day is your weigh in JM?

How did weigh in go fb? I managed yesterday on the detox with nothing but the drink. I'm on it today too but I've had a shape yoghurt too and will have some fruit and more yoghurt with it later no doubt. I've not been to the gym today but went to the cinema and resisted any cinema food :)

naughty you on that horrid maple syrup stuff, good girl for resisting the cinema food, happy to report 2 lbs off, so i have met my mini target of 10st 13lbs for hols. i am 10st 12 at the moment, will do shakes for my last week in the hope to get 2 more pounds off.

Well done you! Wow! In the 10s! Let's see if I've lost any this week! Doubt I will get to mini goal but can't say haven't tried! X

lost 2lbs. which means i am 1lb away from my mini goal which i hope to reach mid week. Wont be able to check on holiday as would prefer to stick to usual scales. Will weigh in on sunday morning as going to be eating bad food on sunday afternoon ;)

well done and have a lovely holiday.

hey

Hey hopr you are both well!!! i cant wait to have the loses you 2 have had, its great!!!! I have just done body pump and it was fun, i have been very good today and stuck to my healthy eating, i havent wieghed myself for three weeks as i have been binging alot, last time i was wieghed i was 13st 8lb, i weigh myself afetr body pump next week so hopefully will lose some!!
I started a new job today i thought i would really struggle but i didnt, i found it easier!!!!
hope you have a good holiday!!! FB hoe dod you get on over the week end??xx:)

i post my loss every week in my post, i lost 2 lbs this week so that brings me down to 10st 12lbs. i was 16 stone when i made the decision to do something about my weight, i was at the doctors on monday and asked what was the heavest weight they have on the system for me and it was 16 stone 10 lbs so i have lost nearly 6 stone.

Back