new start, we have let things slip

11st 3.5. Some miracle!!

Managed spin class yesterday and circuit today although have managed to pull the part of my leg I always manage to pull in circuit so will adapt exercises. It will not stop me. How are you girls doing? I had more tests yesterday at the hospital to see if last round of treatment has worked (i have sneaky suspicion i am still ill). All will be revealed next Friday when I see Mr Consultant. The nurses said they have only known of one other patient who the different treatments just werent working for - no idea what theyre gonna do to me but lets see. I finish all my weight loss challenges next week. One on Monday (the £20) one where I think I am in second place and the other ones next Thursday. I think Im losing this one too but I guess at least i have been losing weight. I think these final pounds are going to be the hardest for me. I think the old maple syrup/ lemon detox may have to come out for a couple days next week just to give the loss a bit of a nudge. Theyre starting a 6 week one at the gym from Monday too for £10. I know I cant win that one as there are people who want bigger losses who are more likely to win but it might keep me motivated at least so might sign up. Oooh going bowling tomorrow night - that might burn a few calories perhaps? And should be a good laugh too. Right will end it here and get back to working. Hope youre both doing okay xoxo

I have to see the consultant next friday to see if im bug free and on the mend but dont think treatment has worked again but lets see. I am waiting for 3pm today when i finish work as meeting family that I visited in the midlands last year, after work as they have come to visit friends up north so Im driving down to meet them and grab some food and then meeting friend later tonight :) A good start to the weekend. Oh also went out with friends last night - i stuck to healthy food on the menu and no dessert - shocking!!

Last edited:
so glad things are on the turn for the good for you fso, hopefully this could be a good year both relationship and health and weight issues. glad to hear that the weight is going in the right direction too.

Oooo ... new gym friend !! How did it go ?? Any goss ??? I am trying to have a perfect cc weekend, but I am feeling hungry !! Also, found a new Organic cereal to try for Brekkie, but it is fibre rich... and my poor system is moaning about the sudden fibre increase, if you know what I mean !!! :eek: Had a yummy lunch yesterday, giant bowl of pineapple and strawberries.....mmmm !!! I'm bored of my usual soup at the mo !!!
WI tomorrow, hoping for a pound or two... fingers crossed !!!!

Diva x

Thanks FB and diva. Went to a zumba class yesterday was fun! Good luck with weigh ins xoxo

Last edited:
Hey Diva - well done on your pound off - its still in the right direction so I would be pleased. Slowly means its likely to stay off so keep at it. I havent weighed in yet as Ive been hit and miss with the gym and i have been eating bad foods. Hoping to get to the gym tomorrow so will post gain if i do. The hospital will weigh me on Friday and their scales are always nicer but cant really go off that but still will be nice to see what they say. I think i have put on somewhere between 2-4 pounds (not good) according to my scales but ive been using the electronic ones at the gym so need to get a reading off them before I post the damage. Or may be naughty and not post this week and leave until next week. Will see how I feel. Im waiting for friday to come when have hospital appt...lets see what delights that brings. FB how are you doing?

they cancelled my appt today so lets see when they reschedule that for probably 6 weeks down the line!! Managed 30 mins in the gym which is more than enough and faced the dreaded scales. I managed to get the scales to say the same as last week and I can cope with that although Monday weigh in is only 3 days away now so lets see. Might try and aim for half a pound off and just be realistic!! Hope you both have a good weekend xoxo

Hi gals !!! Lost 2 lbs this week, my body is well sneaky, I tell you !! Here's hoping my relaxed weekend won't mean a regain this week....damn you body, play fair !!! Hehe !!!
Sorry they rescheduled you FSO. How are you feeling ??

Welcome CheekyDannii !! Do you have a plan in mind to follow ?? How did you drop 4 stone ?? That's impressive !! I'm cal counting, old skool, hehe, and walking my bottom off, as I don't think my dodgy body parts will let me unleash my Gym Bunnyness ever again !!! Keep reading Minimins, there is lots of support on here, and plenty of choice if you are looking for a new diet !!!

Diva x

im not a happy bunny at present but trying to stay strong. Havent weighed in as eaten cake, cake, cake and more cake. My emotions are all over the place. Went to the gym yesterday which was okay. Just rtying to keep myself busy to keep distracted xoxo ps well done on 2lbs - thats ace!! and welcome cheekydanii

have put on lots of weight. Off to the gym shortly. Will start relooking at what im eating from monday as thats where the problem lies. Hope youre all well xoxo

Awww, hun....hope you feel better soon. I am an emotional eater too, and keeping that beastie in it's cage, is soo hard at times !! Have you thought of keeping an eating diary ??
I'm already in a panic thinking about my up and coming visit to the UK in late April. Last time I regained so much and it really does knock you down for a while.....
I know you'll draw a line under it and come back fighting !!! As I am walking a lot at the mo, if I do have a moment of weakness and THINK about pigging out I work out the time I would have to spend on the Treadmill to burn off that big bar of choccy or the cake, etc, and it kinda takes away the pleasure !!! I'd be doomed for hours on the damn thing !!! LOL !!!

Diva x

Hi girls - internet meltdowns so havent been on. I have put on weight and Im now 11st 7lbs (was heavier). Going away to visit family for a few days so wont be able to post until i return. - expecting more pounds on too - will try and be careful. FB - are you maintaining. Diva - hows your week going? xoxo

Hi !! My week went very well, finished my 30 miles and because I have been craving a nice glass of white wine, I planned it into my day yesterday. Actually, had 3 glasses of wine, hehe, and even had some lowfat crisps and crackers !!! Much better than my usual old binges, involving tons of food, chocolate, pizza, etc.

So, with a WI tomorrow, I think I will get a STS, which is expected after the sudden hike in calories after yesterday. At least, it's out of my system, not turning it into a week of bad eating ( old Diva would !!)

Now, I am concentrating on getting under 200 and staying there......

Visiting family can be hard FSO, does it involve meals out ?? Pub trips, etc ?? I would struggle too with that, would think sod it and have a big old meal and a pudding, lol !! Hope you get through it alive, lol !!!

Diva x

haha Diva - made it home alive but know ive put on more pounds. Wont weigh in until Monday and will see what damage i have actually done and perhaps undone by then. Well done on resisting the pizza and junk food - it appears I ate it all - yes it meant eating out and eating at peoples houses and each house you go to feeds you so yes a lot of food including naughty food but also too much food. But next week is another week and I must get back on track again :)

only a few more weeks of this cake course to go so that should help as theres always cake at my house at the moment. Managed spin class today and went to the gym yesterday evening. Hope youre all having a good weekend xoxo

i cant stop eating!!!!!! aaaggghhhhh

FSO, well, if we are fessing up, I must admit, the curse of the Pizza got me this weekend !! You know a craving is bad when you start dreaming about it !! Lol !!!
So, I got a STS, 200 lbs, this week.....boooo !!! Are you really eating everything, or is it a particular thing, like chocolate, cake, junk food, etc, ??? Is it out of your system yet ?? Craving wise ?? I had a right old Pizza hangover from my indulgence.....won't be touching it again for months !!!
Hope you can rein in the beast and get going again !!!

Diva x

Back