New Start - weight 16, 8 - waist 47"

imnotCrazy

've already introduced myself in the 'introduce yourself' forum. So I'll begin my diary here. I'm hoping to see those number come down, but also my 10k time too. I can't post this yet as I can't run 10k. My best ever time was 1.15, but I want to get to 1hr. I'm new to the forum, and I wanted to get started, so forgive me for just posting. I will have a look around some other posts later.

So today I'll be having the food I've bought, but I need to examine what I've been eating and make some tweaks. I've got berries and Greek yogurt (full fat) for breakfast and sandwich filler to go in a wrap with red onion and spinach for lunch. Also a granny smith and some whole raw almonds for snacks. Trying to not let myself get hungry, or blood sugar get low.

Let see how it goes!!

Are you low carbing? Your menu doesn't sound very Atkins...

Perhaps you were looking for the general diary forum?

I was just about to say exactly the same....

If your starting on induction then berries and yoghurt are a definite NO

As is the wrap, onions are also really high in carbs.....I suggest you read the stickies on here, especially Jim's 'so your thinking of starting Atkins'

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes, no yogurt, berries, wraps, onions or granny smith apples...

Yes I think your on the wrong forum hun, or if not u need to have a good look around this forum to get a better idea of what u should b eating?
j x

Back