New start with Slimming world from Page 14 !!!!!

ooops sorry! i meant to type something before hitting submit.

anyways...i dont wanna say it but...

I TOLD YOU SO!
i KNEW you would hit at least five because you have had a very good week, you've been feeling good abot yourself plus the diet....it was bound to happen! i'm so made up for you, anne! you've reached the weeks goal PLUS some!

woot woot!!!!

now, any goals for this week?? i would like to reach that 2nd stone off...soooo....6 pounds i think it will be! ((i can be hopeful, right?))

again, i'm so made up for you!!!!!!!!!!!!
another week!! bring it on!!

Thanks Anne

I've had a much easier day today. I completely agree with you about drinking and i've decided that I am not going to have anything definitely (although people are going to think i'm pregnant!). It will be cheaper and so many times recently I have got that state of drunk (not wasted just drunk) that its a bit embarrasing. It will be hard but I will be pleased with myself, and nearer the time I will have another read of your post.

I really didn't think I could do this for much longer but now again I feel I can, so thank you. I've realised that giving into temptation is how we all got fat and its time to say no and be strong.

Off to read my glamorous trash book about beautiful slim people!

Heres hoping for another fabulous loss this week. You only need another 4lb for your first stone.

x
Hi Sam, the 6 lb today took me over my first stone!! I have now lost 1 st 2lb on CD in the first 2 weeks!

Thanks so much for your lovely comments......

Willow, glad I could be of some help... I thought maybe I was being a bit pompous... but I talk straight from the heart.... you will do it I KNOW!!!

Dis Buddy!!!!!
Thank you for being so supportive.... I think you will get 6 why not us both go for 6!!! Bit ambitious? porbably but what the hell!
and as you say .... bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was a bit dissapointed today as I am desperate to try the mix a mousse but my cdc hadn't been able to get one again this week as she did'nt need to order much and it would have cost too much for delivery..... but I did get the bars this week and had the peanut one for tea..... yummy!!!!!!!!!

Anyway... off to bed now as I am shattered.....

Take care all and good luck for a great tomorrow!!!!!!

Hi Sam, the 6 lb today took me over my first stone!! I have now lost 1 st 2lb on CD in the first 2 weeks!

Oops, I meant for your next stone including what you have lost Pre CD.

Sorry Anne, didnt mean to take the wind out of your sails. You are doing brilliantly

Day 15

Well I have now completed the first 2 weeks and am literally buzzing... I also popped on the scales this morning and have dropped 2lbs from yesterday morning which gives me my first goal!!!!! It keeps getting better!

Also did my measurements again last night and am thrilled with the reductions.... I will update my signiture later to include the inch losses....

Am out all day today so will be brief here, but will pop back in later and finish todays thoughts!

Good Look everyone!!!!

Buddy Dis!!!!! You have a great day today!!!:)

I am so envious, bad I know. The last two days I have only lost 1lb, 1 measly pound!!!! Difficult to stay motivated when its so a small amount of loss each day -I think perhaps I am too greedy. No more weighing myself until the next weigh-in now.

Well done on your 1st goal!

345747ku65s3jhf7.gif

well done
you are doing great
kaz x

Thank you again girls!
And as the 15th day comes to a close,, I am feeling quite good....
I finally put pics up of me two weeks in as I feel I can see a difference already... although I am not brave enough yet to show my face...
I know I have such a long journey to go... but with the help of CD I will do it this time....

Hope you are all doing really well!!!!

Hey DIS.... how ya doing Buddy? Gonna look for your diary and have a peep :)

Day 16

SO here we are!! 16 days in and going strong. An early start to the day today saw me listening to "hands, shoulders, knees and toes" at 5am... what a little 'cherub' my son can be!

I have another busy day again today, over at the new house again, we have a delivery of some new furniture so thats all positive! We are offcially moving next week and I can't wait to be settled!

I have to concentrate on water today as yesterday I only managed 2 litres as I was in and out of the car most of the day and struggle to get the water down when drining from a sports bottle...

My three tips for drinking more water (that I should use myself) These were taken from the Atkins site a few years ago and are:

1. Drink only room temperature water, it's much easier to drink room temp water than cold water.

2. Drink from a glass as it's easier to take in the required amount from a glass, I always strggle to drink enough from a sports bottle.

3. try to drink a certain amount per hour, or at least per part day.. ie drink 1 litre with breakfast, 2 litres before lunch, 2 more litres before tea... (I drink very little after about 6pm - I just sip sparkling after this time as other wise I am on the loo all night - NOT GOOD)

Anyway off now....

Have a great day today!!!!!

DIS....... How you doing Buddy????

wooHoo2525252520bouncing2525252520T.gif

well done
you sound so determined
keep up the good work
kaz xx

...and your eyes, and your ears, and your mouth, and your nose....head, shoulders knees n toes, knees n toes...

heheheh! sorry i couldnt resist! i hear it when fynn accidentally hits the right button when he crawls over a little stuffed talking dog thingy that my MIL purchased for him.

anyyyways, yes, i'm doing very well today. thanks for asking! as you know, im a sucker for weighing myself every morning, first thing, and without clothing....the most honest way. heheheh well, for the first couple days, there was zero movement. but today, 2lbs off wohooo!

i must have missed an update on my ticker somewhere because it says 25lbs gone (forever). hmmm.... i know it was definitely 212 yesterday...and now its 210. so, whereever i have missed the extra pound, i am not concerned AT ALL because its a loss and not a gain!!
:party0023:

and on another note, it sounds like you have been kept really really busy with the new house! when you do move in, will you have to move far or is it relatively in the same area? Oh and new furniture....ahhh! yes it is positive, all new things can bring a good vibe :vibes: and feeling!

I do hope you accomplish all that you set out to do today to get ready for the move in!

have a great day today and we will catch up later!

Well done Anne , at the moment i cant get back into CD but just reading your story here is making me think hey she will be finished by the time i start to get myself in control and do something about myself , i have a few celerbrations coming up with my 4oth but its making me think more to get my finger out . I will keep reading your posts on here , good luck , missleo

You are really doing well , you must be in a strong frame of mind !

Thanks Miss Leo :)

Anyway, another day draws to an end and it has been quite a strange day today...

Had a busy day and i'm not very well organised, I took the children to school this morning and then had to do an errand at the shops.... I got waylaid and ended up not having my first water of the day until 11am...

It was then 2pm before I got my first shake....

I then made the family dinner, one of my fabes, but then had to leave the house as the aroma just got too much..... Decided to go shopping and get a few bits.... I sat in the Asda carpark looking at the chinese....

Don' t get me wrong I wasn't hungry, I just became a bit 'homesick' for my past life... not the obesity, the breathlessness, etc etc,.... just the variety I guess

I have been thinking that over the years there has been the magic 14 stone marker that i have repeatedly failed to reach and it has become such a big fear that I will fail again....

I will do it this time, BUT I am going to need a lot of support over the next few weeks as I know the chatterboxes are going to get very noisy....

Anyway.. off to bed soon....
Everyone keep well and have a good day tomorrow!!!

Hi Anne,

I know exactly what you mean by feeling "homesick" for food and thank you for finding a way to describe it for me - I get like that sometimes too and have never been able to put the feeling into words. I just have to keep reminding myself that if I stick to CD 100% that it should hopefully only be 6-8mths out of my life that I have to do this for - and given that I have been trying to lose my extra weight for about the last 10 years 6-8 months is really not that much in the grand scheme of things.

When the homesickness gets really bad I get the yellow cambridge book out and look at all the lovely meals I can have once I am on the maintenance plans - how sad am I!!!

Anyhow - like you I think its time I turned in, afterall I do have a mammoth 10 hour drive home tomorrow *groan*

I hope you have a good day tomorrow.

Anne, i only have a moment to type as i'm on the my way to hopefully a restful sleep!

i just wanted to say that i (and the other gals) will of course give you all the extra support that you might need over the next few weeks.

;)
ok im off to sleep..i can barely hold my eyes open. oh and i reread my post from 4am this morning...i have soooooo many typos!!! it just goes to show how sleep deprived i was!

goodnight!

Back