New start

LizzieF

Hi all I'll reintroduce myself :) I'm Liz, 38 mother of 6 year old twin boys from Leeds. I'm starting again after 5 months of I'll start next week, I'll start next week lol. I'm weighing myself in the mornin then every Friday mornin weekly. I'm giving my MIL £5 to put away (what I'd normally pay at group) and will spend it near Xmas if I've got to my target of 10st. Currently I'm around 11.5 stone mark at mo, will know more tomorrow. I'm hoping I can do it at home with the help of you guys, the collection of magazines and books from previous memberships and my money saving incentive :) fingers crossed. Any tips or family friendly quick recipes will be a big help. Look forward to chatting to you all x x

Hi, I was just like you thinking next week , next week . Started again 2 weeks ago and I am doing it from home also , loads of great recipes on here in the recipe threads , my husband and 16 yr old eat what I cook as it is not really a diet but eating healthy.
Great idea to put to one side the £5 you would have spent at group :)

My starting weight is 11st 9lb so have 1st 9lb to loose. My aim is Christmas which I think is sensible ;) any earlier is a bonus. Goin to try keep track of what I eat on here so it helps me keep on track. Will start that tomorrow. Hope you are all well today x x Liz x x

Liz - how tall are you? Because I'm 11st10lbs and doing SW from home as well and not sure what my goal weight should be? Interesting to hear yours is 10st. Not sure what I'd look like at 10st, but determined to find out!

Welcome and enjoy! X

I'm 5ft 4. My target is a goal I've set myself and it's what I weighed when I first met my fella 10 year ago so using that as a start and then I'll see if I want to loose more. I think my range is between 8st 12 and 9st 8 but not sure I want to go that low. We'll help eachother along :)

Ah I'm a bit taller at 5'7". Might aim for 10st7lbs as a first goal and then see how I look and feel and go from there!

Yes us newbies doing it from home need to egg each other on! X

Hi I'm 5ft 7 my goal is 10 stone which is size 8-10 if you want to be a size 10 in most shops I'd go for 10st 5 when I did weight watchers I got to 10st 5 and was a size 10 in pretty much everything I'm at 11stone now and am a size 12 hope this helps x

ooh im 5 foot 7 and my goal is ten stone to currently hovering around 11 ish never been that weight since i can remember

That's fab, thanks for the dress size details. I want to be a 10-12 so sounds like 10st7lbs might be a good target :) x

So if I head for 10st mark then hopefully I should be a 12. That'll do me for a start lol

Back