new start

Well ive decided diets dont work! which seems a bit odd posting on a weight watchers page. But the truth is ive been dieting since my son was born which is 6 years ago and im heavier than ever. Getting stuck in a cycle of slimming world , doing well and then bingeing and feeling guilty, well no more. It has finally twigged this is a lifestyle change and after being told by my best friend shes getting married in august and im a bridesmaid :D. So it ends im doing this change, we are having a blow out tomorrow as a party is already planned and from sunday im pro pointing. Payday means i have a fridge full of fruit veg and meat and ive decided to have fruit and yogurt for breakfasts, cereal when working, soup and a roll at lunch and meat, potatoes and veg for tea. This also means the whole family eats the same yay!! So although 6 stone off before aug wont happen i will feel so much better walking down the aisle. Heres to a new start and getting to know all you lovely people xxx

Hi. Ive just got through my second week on ww although pro points dont work for me and im doing discover, its worked for me before. You seem organized and raring to go so well done you! Theres loads of recipes on here so maybe have a look so that you having abit more variety and you wont get bored with the same foods. Have a great party blowout 2moz and gud luck for sunday.x:)

I'm having a fresh start too boltonbabe after a pretty bad december! I'm sure you're looking forward to being a bridesmaid! and the dress will definitely help to keep you focused! Good luck!

Back