New start

Well one pound lost this week!!!! So happy finally to get a loss.
But its gone down hill from there wed night i had wine, choc and crisps as a treat. My friend bought them me as i was feeling a bit down.
Then today ive had a new boiler fitted and couldnt get in the kitchen so ive eaten a load of crap basicly today :-( i plan to be as good as i can tomorrow but saturday its my sisters hen night and im going to fully enjoy it.

Well one pound lost this week!!!! So happy finally to get a loss. But its gone down hill from there wed night i had wine, choc and crisps as a treat. My friend bought them me as i was feeling a bit down. Then today ive had a new boiler fitted and couldnt get in the kitchen so ive eaten a load of crap basicly today :-( i plan to be as good as i can tomorrow but saturday its my sisters hen night and im going to fully enjoy it.

Yaaay! Well done on the 1lb loss :) :) xxx
Do what you can damage limitation wise for this week then draw a line under it and start again.

Lisa x

How you getting on love? :) xx

Lisa x

well i was off plan fri, sat and sunday. went to my sisters for the weekend as it was her hen do on saturday. Had a 3.5lbs gain today but i was prepared for it. I got straight back on plan on monday tho so it could have been a whole lot worse. x

well i was off plan fri, sat and sunday. went to my sisters for the weekend as it was her hen do on saturday. Had a 3.5lbs gain today but i was prepared for it. I got straight back on plan on monday tho so it could have been a whole lot worse. x

At least you are getting back on it. I like the wY your dealing with it, you're being realistic and not beating yourself up about it all. That 3.5 will come off easy love - you'll smash it on next weigh in :) xxx

Lisa x

Thanks hun. I hope so. I think deep down i have been gutted about it cos ive eaten loads of rubbish today and yesterday. Got to get back on it fully as a week today im bridesmaid at my sisters wedding x

fed u to the back teeth :(

last few days have been off track again despite saying i would be good. im just fed up of it all. probably blew my weeks worth of syns plus some yesterday on chinese and cider. I just wanted a night off. Planned to have no syns today or 5 max but that hasnt happened!!

EE day

HEA - 175ml skimmed milk + 20g reduced fat cheese
HEB - 60g wholemeal bread

breakfast - egg an fried ham sandwich with LTL flora (1 syn) (2 syns for 20g of extra bread)

lunch - was out so grabbed anything i had in my bag of shopping which was one of the kids cereal bars (4.5 syns!)

tea - baked potato with chicken and spinach curry and salad

but i stupidly had a can of cider (i think its 12.5 syns!!!) and about 1 syn of cheese (extra to HE as i had a nibble!)

Tomorrow is a new day but going to try for no syns! wish me luck on that one lol.

so tomorrows plan: (changed as im going to have a red day)

breakfast- syn free pancakes and banana

lunch - Mushroom soup

tea - chicken with creamy mushroom and spinach sauce with pasta (HEB)

HEA- 350ml skimmed milk
HEB - weighed pasta
HEB - ???

i have made the sw haribos tho. so it may not be totally syn free but its as close as can be lol

Last edited:
ALSO i had star week start yesterday. I dont usually get them as im on the implant, not had one since feb time, so some of my massive gain from last week may have come from that too as well as the hen night. We will see. I hoping to see some losses now my system is clearing out iykwim lol

ALSO i had star week start yesterday. I dont usually get them as im on the implant, not had one since feb time, so some of my massive gain from last week may have come from that too as well as the hen night. We will see. I hoping to see some losses now my system is clearing out iykwim lol

Just keep trying. Even if you have more syns than what you should have at the end of a really good SW day it's still better than having a complete blow out day after day week in week out. You're still exercising some damage limitation here even though you may think you're not. It will fall back into place again and the triggers that are making it hard work at the moment won't be a problem xxx

Lisa x

Just keep trying. Even if you have more syns than what you should have at the end of a really good SW day it's still better than having a complete blow out day after day week in week out. You're still exercising some damage limitation here even though you may think you're not. It will fall back into place again and the triggers that are making it hard work at the moment won't be a problem xxx

Lisa x

thanks hun. I know i shouldnt beat myself up so bad. i just want to see some results tho. So annoyed with myself that im 2lbs heavier than when i started. Just hope i can get back into a good place and get going again.

p.s. had 1 syn worth of the haribos - they are divine!!! lol
xx

Today has been a good day, Not syn free tho but better than usual! Had a red day today

healthy extras

Healthy Extras
a 350ml skimmed milk
a 40g Cathedral City Lighter Mature Cheddar

b 400g can Baxters Favourites Chicken Broth
b 110g wholemeal pasta, boiled weight (35g dried weight)

breakfast - synfree pancakes and banana

lunch - tin baxters soup (HEB), 1 slice of best of both bread (4) 1 tsp light spread (1)

tea - pizza chicken with pasta (HEB) with added peppers and onion. 1 extra light laughing cow triangle (1)

had remaining 1/3rd of sw harbo (1)
1/2 an animal bar (2.5)
total - 9.5 syns

weigh in day tomorrow. probably another gain but we will see x

Well im back. Keep forgetting to write in here.
well i lost 1lbs for when i last wrote then last wed i gained 2lbs but expected it after the wedding. Had a lovely day but wasnt comfortable with how i looked. Oh well. Nothing i could do about it.

So this weeks been mainly good. Did have a pig out other day but tallied up the syns so still on track. Bought another countdown at class too to keep me motivated.
Im craving doritos at the mo tho- badly!!!! Its my downfall. Im using all my will power tho to not go to the shop and get some as kids are at their dads so nothing stopping me apart from lazyness but thats a good thing today lol

Well im back. Keep forgetting to write in here. well i lost 1lbs for when i last wrote then last wed i gained 2lbs but expected it after the wedding. Had a lovely day but wasnt comfortable with how i looked. Oh well. Nothing i could do about it. So this weeks been mainly good. Did have a pig out other day but tallied up the syns so still on track. Bought another countdown at class too to keep me motivated. Im craving doritos at the mo tho- badly!!!! Its my downfall. Im using all my will power tho to not go to the shop and get some as kids are at their dads so nothing stopping me apart from lazyness but thats a good thing today lol

At least you are still trying love :) xx

Lisa x

good day today

HEA - 350ML SKIMMED MILK
HEB - 60g wholemeal bread

breakfast

syn free pancakes and bananas

dinner

ham salad sandwich with light salad cream

tea

tikka massala and rice (was horrible, i just ate my chicken and a very small bit of rice)

tea no 2

syn free pancakes and bananas

syns

7.5 small crunchie
2 - 20g extra bread
2 - 2 tsp lighter than light clover
2.5 - alpen light

total 14

only got 4.5 left for tomorrow (adding up over the week) but going to try have a syn free day if poss as i know ive had a few nibbles here and there over the week that i haven counted

good day today HEA - 350ML SKIMMED MILK HEB - 60g wholemeal bread breakfast syn free pancakes and bananas dinner ham salad sandwich with light salad cream tea tikka massala and rice (was horrible, i just ate my chicken and a very small bit of rice) tea no 2 syn free pancakes and bananas syns 7.5 small crunchie 2 - 20g extra bread 2 - 2 tsp lighter than light clover 2.5 - alpen light total 14 only got 4.5 left for tomorrow (adding up over the week) but going to try have a syn free day if poss as i know ive had a few nibbles here and there over the week that i haven counted

Looking good :) x

Lisa x

well im back, last week was a good week, lost 0.5lbs. maybe only a small loss but its in the right direction. Since wednesday though it hasnt been great, well i enjoyed it but not good diet wise. Thursday we had takeaway with all the family as my sister was over with her hubby and then sunday i just ate and ate, 2 totally chocolate rice crispy squares, 2 kit kats, 2 bags of crisps :( one wasnt enough

So past 2 days ive been super good. i craved chocolate at one point but thought about other things and i quickly forgot. so todays menubreakfast - syn free pancakes and 2 bananas
dinner - home made soup (tin of beans, tin of chopped tomatoes, tin of carrots, 3 pickled onions, stock cube, water) followed by jacket potato with tuna mayo (1 syn for 2 tbsp lighter than light mayo) with salad
tea - diet coke chicken
snacks - mullerlight, curry loaf, ham
HEA - 350ml skimmed milk
HEB- not used yet, might have some toast later if i fancy it which will use 1-2 more syns for spread.
I can do this!!

weigh in tomorrow night x

well i weighed in and gained half a pound. it could have been a lot worse but i think my 2 good days have helped.

so today has been a good day again. Back to beginning with my syns as its a new week so this is what i had today

HEA= 350ml skimmed milk
HEB - 60g whole meal bread

breakfast - syn free pancakes wth bananas

dinner - bacon sandwich and a brooklea fat free greek style yoghurt (free)

tea - stir fry with beef, stir fry veg, added onions and peppers and 60g of blue dragon sweet chilli and onion sauce (5 syns)

other syns and snacks

2- 20g extra bread
2 - 2 tsp lighter than light clover
3 -3 matchmaker sticks
2 - hot choc
5 - 2 x aldi light benefit bars

strawberries

toyal syns 19

another good day.

HEA- 350ml skimmed milk
HEB- 35g coco caramel shreddies

Breakfast - shreddies with milk and a yoghurt

Dinner - soup (beans, chopped toms, carrots, pickled onions) and jacket potato with beans and salad

tea- pasta with chicken curry (fat free natural yoghurt, spices, onion, peppers) yoghurt

syns and snacks

orange
grapes
3- 15g extra cereal
5- 2x benefit light bars
6.5- 25g pack walkers ready salted
1.5- a chicken dipper i pinched

16 syns in total

Back