New start

well up to now im having a good week.

Not really experimented with meals much this week but had stirfry (syned the sauce), made pasta, chicken and veg with philli sauce, tried the new asda bbq range garlic and herb chicken (yummy) and tonight ive tried sweet potato for the first time and its rather nice, will be buying more of those. I have made the 3 tin soup again this week (beans, chopped tomatoes, carrots, 3 pickled onions) and that whats my dinner was, the whole massive pan full lol but it was yummy. x

That soup sounds nice...not done a home made soup for ages..might do that tomorrow :)

With food just go with what you're comfortable with, I basically cook meals has close to what we are all having. My daughter is vegetarian and my son only likes chicken so I usually cook them a veggie alternative with spuds and veg, just replacing it with meat/fish for me and hubbs - it can get expensive otherwise can't it?!.

Lisa xxx

That soup sounds nice...not done a home made soup for ages..might do that tomorrow :)

With food just go with what you're comfortable with, I basically cook meals has close to what we are all having. My daughter is vegetarian and my son only likes chicken so I usually cook them a veggie alternative with spuds and veg, just replacing it with meat/fish for me and hubbs - it can get expensive otherwise can't it?!.

Lisa xxx

its awful to think i can pay £60/70 a week for me and 2 kids on healthy stuff yet if i went for unhealthy i bet i could buy it for half the price. it pees me off. My eldest will eat what i eat 80% of the time but my youngest wont so theres always 2 meals on the go.

yes the soup is yummy, its like a think heinz tomato soup. I will def try have it once a week. x

I bluddy love tomato soup!!! Deffo making this tomorrow now.

I know what you mean... There's 4 of us and I could quite easily do breakfast, lunch-boxes and teas with suppers and treats for us for a full week on £70-80. As soon as I follow ANYTHING even the tiniest bit health conscience you can slap £40 right bang onto the weekly shopping - and we ALWAYS end up running out of stuff too...fresh fruit/salad/bread/cooked meat etc - it totally p!sses me off. In theory it would actually be cheaper for us all to have cheesy chips, garlic bread and donner meat from the local kebab place every night lol :D

Just a fine example...I pay £1.10 for a large branded wholemeal loaf from Asda, but can buy a white large medium sliced loaf for 45p.....grrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Lisa xxx

I bluddy love tomato soup!!! Deffo making this tomorrow now.

I know what you mean... There's 4 of us and I could quite easily do breakfast, lunch-boxes and teas with suppers and treats for us for a full week on £70-80. As soon as I follow ANYTHING even the tiniest bit health conscience you can slap £40 right bang onto the weekly shopping - and we ALWAYS end up running out of stuff too...fresh fruit/salad/bread/cooked meat etc - it totally p!sses me off. In theory it would actually be cheaper for us all to have cheesy chips, garlic bread and donner meat from the local kebab place every night lol :D

Just a fine example...I pay £1.10 for a large branded wholemeal loaf from Asda, but can buy a white large medium sliced loaf for 45p.....grrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Lisa xxx

you will love it i promise. just boil it altogether for a bit the whizz with the blender. :) x

you will love it i promise. just boil it altogether for a bit the whizz with the blender. :) x

Will do!....Will let you know tomorrow night how it was when I post my pics :) xxx

Lisa xxx

Will do!....Will let you know tomorrow night how it was when I post my pics :) xxx

Lisa xxx

look forward to seeing it :)

woo hoo this is my 50th post so i can do pics now too :D small things please me lol x

look forward to seeing it :) woo hoo this is my 50th post so i can do pics now too :D small things please me lol x

I was EXACTLY the same!!! my son calls me a weirdo saying "She's taking selfies of her food again!!" lmao!! :D

I know it sounds daft but it keeps me focused. If I take a picture of my food and post it I just keep more focused on the plan because I have to put a little more effort in to make the food look good and then take piccies.....yep I'm weird lol ;)

Lisa xxx

I was EXACTLY the same!!! my son calls me a weirdo saying "She's taking selfies of her food again!!" lmao!! :D

I know it sounds daft but it keeps me focused. If I take a picture of my food and post it I just keep more focused on the plan because I have to put a little more effort in to make the food look good and then take piccies.....yep I'm weird lol ;)

Lisa xxx

im weird too

well weigh in day and i gained 0.5lbs :(

it was my daughters birthday yesterday and i had a small weighed bit of cake (15 bloody syns!!) which took me about 10 syns over my weekly amount. but hey ho. new week, start again x

im weird too well weigh in day and i gained 0.5lbs :( it was my daughters birthday yesterday and i had a small weighed bit of cake (15 bloody syns!!) which took me about 10 syns over my weekly amount. but hey ho. new week, start again x

It's a tiny little gain - you'll smash it next week love.

I steer clear of cake because I just cannot stop once I start. I could easily eat half a large birthday cake with a pot of tea - I've got a psycho sweet tooth.

New week...let's do this!!! :) :) :)

Lisa xxx

It's a tiny little gain - you'll smash it next week love.

I steer clear of cake because I just cannot stop once I start. I could easily eat half a large birthday cake with a pot of tea - I've got a psycho sweet tooth.

New week...let's do this!!! :) :) :)

Lisa xxx

i had to use a lot of willpower not to eat more. .

fingers crossed for a god week for us both x

Hiya love, just had a read through your diary and well done on your loss. Last week. I've been following sw since end of jan and list 1st2lbs so far bin the beginning was on plan all week and eating what I want on weekends but the last month or do I've tried to stick to it 100% of the time.

Are you still following extra easy? It's just when I follow ee I sometimes struggle as you only get you 1 hex a & 1 b, and you do t weigh what you are consuming so it's easier to overeat. Just thought maybe you could try a red or green day, as you get 2 a & b choices. It takes a little more planning but it seemed to make a huge difference for me and stopped me snacking so much. I know a few people do it and save 1a&b and have cheese on toast, cheese salad roll or cereal as a late night snack when they usually reach for the naughty stuff.

I bought some choc shot a few days ago and have decided when I get the munchies to have fruit with a little of that over to get my choc fix for 0.5syns. Could even add light anchor cream 1syn fir 12.5g, a meringue nest for 2.5syns and a 0% yogurt for free.

Just a few ideas as I know how hard it can be :) hth x x

Hiya love, just had a read through your diary and well done on your loss. Last week. I've been following sw since end of jan and list 1st2lbs so far bin the beginning was on plan all week and eating what I want on weekends but the last month or do I've tried to stick to it 100% of the time.

Are you still following extra easy? It's just when I follow ee I sometimes struggle as you only get you 1 hex a & 1 b, and you do t weigh what you are consuming so it's easier to overeat. Just thought maybe you could try a red or green day, as you get 2 a & b choices. It takes a little more planning but it seemed to make a huge difference for me and stopped me snacking so much. I know a few people do it and save 1a&b and have cheese on toast, cheese salad roll or cereal as a late night snack when they usually reach for the naughty stuff.

I bought some choc shot a few days ago and have decided when I get the munchies to have fruit with a little of that over to get my choc fix for 0.5syns. Could even add light anchor cream 1syn fir 12.5g, a meringue nest for 2.5syns and a 0% yogurt for free.

Just a few ideas as I know how hard it can be :) hth x x

Hi hun, thanks for reading :)

I think im going to try some red days and i dont know if all the carbs are just getting too much. I have done EE for last year and i lost 2 stone but dont seem to be getting anywhere with it :( put on half again wast wednesday despite being 100% except for some lucazade i needed as i diabetic and my blood was low. I literally only had half a bottle. Will see what this wednesday brings and might try some red days x

Wow! How freaky is that!!! I've just replied to your post on my diary and then said about these troublesome symptoms I'm having and I think I'm type2 diabetic and I read here you're diabetic - how mad is that??! Lol :D

Lisa xxx

Hi Lisa

yeah im ok. getting fed up tho. Last wed was a maintain. Im being so good, no cheat days but not losing. So since then i went mad lol. had a huge choc bar on wed night then had extra treats at the weekend and today ive started again. I just need to lose and dont know why i not. :(

off to have a nosy at your diary x

Hi Lisa yeah im ok. getting fed up tho. Last wed was a maintain. Im being so good, no cheat days but not losing. So since then i went mad lol. had a huge choc bar on wed night then had extra treats at the weekend and today ive started again. I just need to lose and dont know why i not. :( off to have a nosy at your diary x

It's Sh!t when it's just not happening no matter how hard you try :(
Do you weigh your healthy extras? Do you have big portions? Do you count ALL your syns. I know it's the basic foundation of the plan but sometimes you just need to go back to basics. Try mixing up your days maybe. I'm doing red days for a while and cutting out bread, potatoes and pasta because I don't really have them a lot and there are other things I want more or that I can use my healthy extras for.

Chin-up chuck you'll get there xxx

Lisa xxx

It's Sh!t when it's just not happening no matter how hard you try :(
Do you weigh your healthy extras? Do you have big portions? Do you count ALL your syns. I know it's the basic foundation of the plan but sometimes you just need to go back to basics. Try mixing up your days maybe. I'm doing red days for a while and cutting out bread, potatoes and pasta because I don't really have them a lot and there are other things I want more or that I can use my healthy extras for.

Chin-up chuck you'll get there xxx

Lisa xxx

Hi hun

Yeah i weigh all my HEs and count syns properly. I do have big portions and asked consultant if reducing them would help. She said as long as the 1/3rd SF is there then eat as much as i like. I put a pound on this week but i expected it as i had some naughties last week as i was so fed up. Giving EE another week then if still nothibg going to give the red days a try x

Back