New Start

Charisma

Silver Member
ok, ive had a really bad weekend gave up slimming world and had some bingeing. but im starting again tomoro. new week new start.... i have been doing my dvd over the weekend and its made me feel good for myself and wanna carry on :) so hopefully this week with exercise EVERDAY without fail next monday i will weigh myself and fingers crossed the first pound or two will have dropped.

now that im feeling motivated can anyone recomend anymore good dvds.... i was gonna try natalie cassidys and the ministry of sound pump it up.. has anyone used either of these??

I tried one of the ministry dvds a while ago but found I didn't have enough room, the same applies for most dvds as I live a relatively small flat whith a very uncomfortable, hard floor which stops me doing any exercise involving lying it.
Have a look on ebay for cheap dvds.

Have a look in charity shops for the DVDs cus they can be really expensive. have you got Sky TV? Someone has mentioned a new fitness channel on 275 (Unfortunately I don't have Sky, I have Virgin!). Well done for the fresh start

I have tried the nat cassidy one, it's ok...she is a bit weird but the fitness lady she does it with is good. I did notice, she took about 2 hours break between each oart, by the clock throught the window in background, no wonder she did'nt break out in a sweat.

I have, Davina, janine butcher e.enders bird one and M.O.S - yet would rather go the gym and swim!

Think you need a fair bit of room but Im in a flat :( But If dont want to go out I would say the MOS is cool! You do feel a d*ck but who is gna see ya indoors! lol

Walking I find is the best and swimming :)

Good Luck in what ya pick!

have you got Sky TV? Someone has mentioned a new fitness channel on 275 (Unfortunately I don't have Sky, I have Virgin!). Well done for the fresh start

sky 275 is Wine TV lol, no excercises but alot of tasting wine I can't drink lol.

Think 288 has workouts on it

Have a look in charity shops for the DVDs cus they can be really expensive. have you got Sky TV? Someone has mentioned a new fitness channel on 275 (Unfortunately I don't have Sky, I have Virgin!). Well done for the fresh start

Well done for the fresh start Charisma.

Taz I think thats a really good idea to look in charity shops. Also sometimes pound shops do a little DVD selection have a snoop round them you never know you might find one there. Failing that I am sure you could find a bargin on Ebay.

Sorry I might have got the channel wrong! It is called BodyInBalance and might be on 288

i will have to go in charity shops and have a look cause they are expensive everywhere else. i order one last night called harvey walden, think he did a celebrity fit thing once, its ment to be great for cardio work. i want afew for variety or ill get very bored doing the same one

iv used the ministry of sound 1s if you love dancing there good :) taebo is FANTASTIC! really good workout dvd :) good luck hun :) xx

I love Harvey Walden. Yes he was on Celebrity Fit Club, he was mean looking and tough talking. I can imagine his workout is a toughie!

Back