Total Solution New starter - day 2

marianne01

I started yesterday and do far enjoying the chocolate shake and Thai chicken soup. Not enjoying the vanilla and have 14 packs if anyone is interested

Hi, I restarted yesterday. I previously lost 3 stones on exante but lost my way over Christmas and put 1 stone back on! So far this is my third attempt at restarting this month, I seem to be unable to get past day 3 so am hoping for a better result this week.

The vanilla is lush when you add coffee. I make mine with 150mls water and then add 350mls of hot coffee and add sweetener to taste. It's just. Like a vanilla late from costa. Give it a go, it's a real treat and I only buy vanilla shakes now because it's so good.

Good luck with day 3, I think the first week is the worst if you can get it under your belt the rest is easy.

Thankyou for the boost - I shall give it a go. I am missing my cuppa in the nights. Coffee with milk which I know is out - all in a good cause 8 stone to loose

best of luck with your exante journey! It does get easier as time passes. FB1 is right, adding coffee to the vanilla shake is just yummeh! :)

Back